Your Score vs. Dogs

Post Reply
User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5343
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Your Score vs. Dogs

Post by Milky » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 8:09 pm

Sorry but...

44 - 6 Dogs


User avatar
Tigersman
Member
Member
Posts: 1659
Joined: Mon 05 Aug, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Canterbury,NSW,Australia

Post by Tigersman » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 1:11 am

22-10 Dogs

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Tigersman since 2013!

matchball
Member
Member
Posts: 1740
Joined: Tue 18 Nov, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by matchball » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 12:10 pm

Tigers 19-18

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41528
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 12:19 pm

Tigers 15 Brooks ,Tedesco ,Taupau tries Moses 1/4 Brooks field goal defeat Bulldogs 8 Graham try whoever the goalkicker is 2/2

FTS Graham

LTS Brooks

HT 10-8

Crowd 26151

Turning Point Tigers completion rate 19/21 first half and the Dogs have to make an extra 50 tackles

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18367
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 12:24 pm

Tigersman wrote:22-10 Dogs

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
x 2
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29903
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 1:05 pm

happy tiger wrote:Tigers 15 Brooks ,Tedesco ,Taupau tries Moses 1/4 Brooks field goal defeat Bulldogs 8 Graham try whoever the goalkicker is 2/2

FTS Graham

LTS Brooks

HT 10-8

Crowd 26151

Turning Point Tigers completion rate 19/21 first half and the Dogs have to make an extra 50 tackles
Your score prediction and your footy tips do not correlate end result WT 21,5 Dogs 8.. :crazy

Anyhow

Wests Tigers 22
Scumdogs 18

FTS Morris
LTS Tedesco

HT 12 all

Crowd Delirious .......Away Bays burnt to the ground
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
marzie
Member
Member
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by marzie » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 1:21 pm

Dogs by 13+

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Born tiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 1:31 pm

Bulldogs 24-10

Mitch Moses needs to pump up. So does Siro, he did nothing last year.

andrew 474
Member
Member
Posts: 1546
Joined: Sat 11 Jun, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by andrew 474 » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 1:35 pm

Tigers upset dogs 22 / 16

User avatar
Justo
Member
Member
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu 05 Apr, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Justo » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 2:02 pm

Milky wrote:Sorry but...

44 - 6 Dogs
Go to your room Milky. Grounded.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33163
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 2:08 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tigersman wrote:22-10 Dogs

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
x 2
Probably close to the money

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41528
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 2:55 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Tigers 15 Brooks ,Tedesco ,Taupau tries Moses 1/4 Brooks field goal defeat Bulldogs 8 Graham try whoever the goalkicker is 2/2

FTS Graham

LTS Brooks

HT 10-8

Crowd 26151

Turning Point Tigers completion rate 19/21 first half and the Dogs have to make an extra 50 tackles
Your score prediction and your footy tips do not correlate end result WT 21,5 Dogs 8.. :crazy

Anyhow

Wests Tigers 22
Scumdogs 18

FTS Morris
LTS Tedesco

HT 12 all

Crowd Delirious .......Away Bays burnt to the ground
I'll be crushingly disappointed with 7/8 again :D

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 4:05 pm

TIgers 34-16

User avatar
Old Maggie
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 4:36 pm
Location: North Ryde

Post by Old Maggie » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 6:56 pm

On behalf of westTAHger who is visiting me

bulldogs 25
wests-tigers 18

going to be a true test with Woodsie out.

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5660
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 7:01 pm

Tigers Young Guns Fire!

Wests Tigers 30

Bulls*its 24
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1965
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 7:01 pm

I think the tigers can potentially get up this game.

yeti
Member
Member
Posts: 1442
Joined: Tue 08 Nov, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by yeti » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 7:16 pm

28-14 Doggies.

Post Reply