*Live game thread* Spoilers!

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Re: *Live game thread* Spoilers!

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 9:53 pm

Robbie should have also got a penalty on the last play in regulation as well. So all in all it was a good game from the kids.


iofthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri 21 Oct, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by iofthetigers » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 9:54 pm

moses was great.Brooks was ok, had the opportunity to win the game twice but couldn't deliver.He is good but not spectacular.Farah needs to learn that rugby league is a team sport.Nothing like a hollow feeling to start the weekend.

User avatar
Black'n'White
Member
Member
Posts: 1863
Joined: Sat 02 Mar, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Black'n'White » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 9:54 pm

watch Hobo... we were robbed

everett
Member
Member
Posts: 1636
Joined: Fri 12 Mar, 2010 11:01 pm
Location: Kings Langley

Post by everett » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 9:55 pm

should Sue start off the bench and used in the prop rotation and Lovett to start in second row?
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

wicked_j
Member
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by wicked_j » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 9:55 pm

I thought Moses put some good hits in defense, and it seemed strange that half our points came while tapau and Galloway were of the field


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7109
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 9:56 pm

Black'n'White wrote:watch Hobo... we were robbed
I'm watching (just)

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36768
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 9:57 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:So sick to death of leading games then being run down .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We shouldn't have even been in that position Hobbo

How after they ruled try on field with Tedesco's try do they get no try

Where was the clear evidence ??
Do watch the game or go to bed ?
Listed to the he on triple m
I'm shattered !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
I will rewatch this tomorrow evening , No CH 9 :brick:

I'd watch it mate , I think we just ran out of legs when we needed to make some unexpected changes with Sue and Sirro late

I'm proud of the boys , they will learn heaps from this and I don't think Taylor will let them forget it in a hurry either

User avatar
old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:37 am

Post by old man tiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 9:58 pm

7th tackle fieldgoal? Some fans are calling that as we leave. Not sure myself

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 9:59 pm

old man tiger wrote:7th tackle fieldgoal? Some fans are calling that as we leave. Not sure myself
Tigers player kicked it into the back of another tiger so set started from 0 (i believe)

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7872
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 9:59 pm

everett wrote:should Sue start off the bench and used in the prop rotation and Lovett to start in second row?
Yep I think Lovett played his way into a jersey tonight. He was excellent and Sue was much more effective as a prop. I think Sue should take Lodge's spot for the time being but I imagine Sironen is gone for a while, hip injury's aren't good.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11590
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:02 pm

Gee , you would think we lost a Grand Final the way some are carrying on.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:37 am

Post by old man tiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:02 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
old man tiger wrote:7th tackle fieldgoal? Some fans are calling that as we leave. Not sure myself
Tigers player kicked it into the back of another tiger so set started from 0 (i believe)

Thanks mate

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:04 pm

wicked_j wrote:I thought Moses put some good hits in defense, and it seemed strange that half our points came while tapau and Galloway were of the field
Agreed. I have always loved his competitiveness always barking orders and tenacious in everything he does.

iofthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri 21 Oct, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by iofthetigers » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:05 pm

TJL wrote:We shouldn't have even been in that position Hobbo

How after they ruled try on field with Tedesco's try do they get no try

Where was the clear evidence ??
It was very clear Simona contacted the defensive player this has been a consistant ruling all year. The tigers lost a game that was sown up.Lawrence needs to be moved to the forwards,I think I am about to join the bandwagon & call for Nofo to be put in the centres..

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 4934
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:05 pm

Golden point has to go, it becomes a farce how the refs pocket the whistle and teams just lie offside for 10 mins. It's scrappy, ugly football.

You don't normally get two shots at winning a game, Brooks had all the time in the world with an open set of uprights 73rd min, that was our moment and we didn't take it. My biased memory tells me Tigers are one of the worst teams at grabbing the vital chance.

Also gotta say Farah really mucked up the last few sets, once we got within a few to go, despite the Graham (or Tolman) offside, he should have just got rid of it for a kick, not fooled around trying to milk the penalty. He milks so hard now, refs just ignore him. He went the wrong way two other sets, we were having hit-ups out wide on tackle 4, how is a bloke supposed to take a decent shot if we don't cart it up the middle?

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:06 pm

everett wrote:should Sue start off the bench and used in the prop rotation and Lovett to start in second row?
Its definitely a good option. Sue was great up the middle.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11590
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:07 pm

Not easy to take when we were in such a good lead , but we are learning our lessons as we go .

No Woods, Richards , Nofo , Lodge , Halatau. So all in all great effort despite the loss.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7109
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:08 pm

happy tiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
"hobbo2803" wrote:So sick to death of leading games then being run down .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We shouldn't have even been in that position Hobbo

How after they ruled try on field with Tedesco's try do they get no try

Where was the clear evidence ??
Do watch the game or go to bed ?
Listed to the he on triple m
I'm shattered !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
I will rewatch this tomorrow evening , No CH 9 :brick:

I'd watch it mate , I think we just ran out of legs when we needed to make some unexpected changes with Sue and Sirro late

I'm proud of the boys , they will learn heaps from this and I don't think Taylor will let them forget it in a hurry either
It's demoralising to lose like that , but I hope they'll learn as you said .
I don't rate the dogs pack , they're too FAT to win a comp and that was proved in last years GF .
Oh well there's always next week as they say :-)

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

Post Reply
cron