Player stats from tonight

alexaki
Member
Member
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:21 pm

Re: Player stats from tonight

Post by alexaki » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 11:45 am

Our forwards have dominated the opposition in all 4 games this year....great sign!


User avatar
Masterton
Member
Member
Posts: 2401
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Masterton » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 6:00 pm

jirskyr wrote:I have to give Lovett a wrap, I have never rated the guy from previous performances, but he just played good simple footy. I honestly think he is ahead of Santi, he makes cleaner tackles.
Well ahead of Santi for my tastes. Had a few tough calls to make in defence and took the right option.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 7:20 pm

Masterton wrote:
jirskyr wrote:I have to give Lovett a wrap, I have never rated the guy from previous performances, but he just played good simple footy. I honestly think he is ahead of Santi, he makes cleaner tackles.
Well ahead of Santi for my tastes. Had a few tough calls to make in defence and took the right option.
Can we get some speed into his legs and turn him into a centre would be my question ??

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32714
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 9:18 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Masterton wrote:
jirskyr wrote:I have to give Lovett a wrap, I have never rated the guy from previous performances, but he just played good simple footy. I honestly think he is ahead of Santi, he makes cleaner tackles.
Well ahead of Santi for my tastes. Had a few tough calls to make in defence and took the right option.
Can we get some speed into his legs and turn him into a centre would be my question ??
I would say no. Santi has spent his career primarily as a lock and I don't think there would be any point trying to turn him into a centre, besides, Lovett already goes better as a backup centre.

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7181
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 9:20 pm

santi is good
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"


andrew 474
Member
Member
Posts: 1513
Joined: Sat 11 Jun, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by andrew 474 » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 9:30 pm

Sue played very well , stepped up , Lovett played well and I cant complain, we missed woodsy , but I can say we are getting stronger , better , smarter , to of the top teams just payed , and we played well , we are top 8 , and better , love the Tigers

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7181
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 9:32 pm

top 4
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 10:04 pm

willow wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Masterton wrote:
jirskyr wrote:I have to give Lovett a wrap, I have never rated the guy from previous performances, but he just played good simple footy. I honestly think he is ahead of Santi, he makes cleaner tackles.
Well ahead of Santi for my tastes. Had a few tough calls to make in defence and took the right option.
Can we get some speed into his legs and turn him into a centre would be my question ??
I would say no. Santi has spent his career primarily as a lock and I don't think there would be any point trying to turn him into a centre, besides, Lovett already goes better as a backup centre.
I actually meant Lovett Willow

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5335
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 10:06 pm

Lovett > Santi anyday.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28986
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 10:20 pm

happy tiger wrote:
willow wrote:
I would say no. Santi has spent his career primarily as a lock and I don't think there would be any point trying to turn him into a centre, besides, Lovett already goes better as a backup centre.
I actually meant Lovett Willow
It's still NO...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 10:38 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
willow wrote:
I would say no. Santi has spent his career primarily as a lock and I don't think there would be any point trying to turn him into a centre, besides, Lovett already goes better as a backup centre.
I actually meant Lovett Willow
It's still NO...
Your not a very good ventriloquist

Willow sounds nothing like that

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28986
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 11:00 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
It's still NO...
Your not a very good ventriloquist

Willow sounds nothing like that
Mental Telepathy...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7181
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 11:01 pm

so much for stats
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 11:10 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
It's still NO...
Your not a very good ventriloquist

Willow sounds nothing like that
Mental Telepathy...
I must have mental telepathy as well

How did I know we would cross the bridge so soon again ??

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7181
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 29 Mar, 2015 12:16 am

the only thing i know about bridge's is that you never burn them
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Post Reply