Lots to be happy about

User avatar
mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1533
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: Hornsby
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 14 times

Lots to be happy about

Unread post by mike » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 6:51 am

TJL wrote:Who can be happy about a loss especially after leading by 18 with 25 to go? Piss weak effort in the last 20 mins. Still a bottom 4 side IMHO since a decent side would have put them away.
Totally agree. Terrible effort. They need to improve dramatically.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999


Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5201
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 7:52 am

If I have one disappointment it was Farah's refusal to go for field goal when we were 18 points with 20 minutes to go. A 19 point lead would have meant that Bulldogs would had to score at least four times four times in 20 minutes to win the game. If that would have been the case Wests Tigers would very most likely have held on to win.

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 944
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by guyofthetiger » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 9:38 am

So much better than I ever expected pre-season.

Sure it would have been nice to win, but hey, the season's actually exciting now.

Even when we won last year, we didn't look to have as much potential as we do now.

And we're a Holden Cup team with a few grey haired ring-ins!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 944
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by guyofthetiger » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 9:40 am

Newtown wrote:If I have one disappointment it was Farah's refusal to go for field goal when we were 18 points with 20 minutes to go. A 19 point lead would have meant that Bulldogs would had to score at least four times four times in 20 minutes to win the game. If that would have been the case Wests Tigers would very most likely have held on to win.

Yeah, he tried to be too cute.

Way over estimated the refs' capacity to do their jobs.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3370
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Unread post by simonthetiger » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 9:47 am

mike wrote:
TJL wrote:Who can be happy about a loss especially after leading by 18 with 25 to go? Piss weak effort in the last 20 mins. Still a bottom 4 side IMHO since a decent side would have put them away.
Totally agree. Terrible effort. They need to improve dramatically.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
What a pair of clowns....


Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3227
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 120 times

Unread post by Russell » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 9:56 am

simonthetiger wrote:
mike wrote:
TJL wrote:Who can be happy about a loss especially after leading by 18 with 25 to go? Piss weak effort in the last 20 mins. Still a bottom 4 side IMHO since a decent side would have put them away.
Totally agree. Terrible effort. They need to improve dramatically.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
What a pair of clowns....
Hang on Simon - "Clowns" is giving them a wrap.

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3370
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Unread post by simonthetiger » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 10:12 am

I was being kind.....

Post Reply

Return to “Round 4: Wests Tigers vs Bulldogs”