3, 2, 1 from tonight

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30423
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 84 times

3, 2, 1 from tonight

Unread post by willow » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:30 pm

3 - Brooks - Stepped up tonight and his kicking game was excellent
2 - Sue - Stepped into Woods shoes very well and got through a lot of work
1 - Tedesco - Support play was superb, came up with a couple of try savers and should have had a hattrick.


User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6745
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by Sabre » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:35 pm

3 - Tedesco
2 - Galloway
1 - Sue

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

User avatar
Black'n'White
Member
Member
Posts: 1865
Joined: Sat 02 Mar, 2013 6:52 pm
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Black'n'White » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:42 pm

Sabre wrote:3 - Tedesco
2 - Galloway
1 - Sue

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
I get that this is an individual opinion, but the guy who single handedly swung the momentum against us cannot seriously get a point, neverlone the guy who massacred him metre eating is below him...

unreal if this is serious.

Boonboon2
Member
Member
Posts: 1650
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 5:10 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 30 times

Unread post by Boonboon2 » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:49 pm

3- Sue
2- Brooks
1- Lovett

Tedesco also deserved a point so giving him 1 would be fine also

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2763
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by fergiefurr » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:52 pm

3 - sue
2 - brooks
1 - sironen

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0


User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6745
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by Sabre » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:58 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
Sabre wrote:3 - Tedesco
2 - Galloway
1 - Sue

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
I get that this is an individual opinion, but the guy who single handedly swung the momentum against us cannot seriously get a point, neverlone the guy who massacred him metre eating is below him...

unreal if this is serious.
I'm 100% serious.
He got us rolling forward numerous times with some great runs. Galloway was fantastic tonight! He can be forgiven for his mistakes.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5117
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Unread post by stevetiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:00 pm

3. Brooks
2. Sue
1. Moses

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36274
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 68 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:06 pm

Tedesco
Brooks
Keefy
Honourable mention Sue ,Moses and Hoeter

Bloody good debut by Hoeter in my opinion

Angry Tiger 1
Member
Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon 09 Feb, 2015 9:34 pm

Unread post by Angry Tiger 1 » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:10 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
Sabre wrote:3 - Tedesco
2 - Galloway
1 - Sue

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
I get that this is an individual opinion, but the guy who single handedly swung the momentum against us cannot seriously get a point, neverlone the guy who massacred him metre eating is below him...

unreal if this is serious.
What's unreal is that you are implying that Galloway, by making one error, is highly responsible for the loss. We were awarded our first try off a forward pass from Brooks and Brooks went on to miss 2 FG attempts.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36274
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 68 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:13 pm

Sabre wrote:
Black'n'White wrote:
Sabre wrote:3 - Tedesco
2 - Galloway
1 - Sue

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
I get that this is an individual opinion, but the guy who single handedly swung the momentum against us cannot seriously get a point, neverlone the guy who massacred him metre eating is below him...

unreal if this is serious.
I'm 100% serious.
He got us rolling forward numerous times with some great runs. Galloway was fantastic tonight! He can be forgiven for his mistakes.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
I'd have given Keefy our MOTM if not for the dropped ball

He was huge for us tonight

User avatar
TigersBra
Member
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun 27 Apr, 2014 11:08 pm

Unread post by TigersBra » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:18 pm

Great effort by all considering we were missing key players, just ran out of puff at the end. But At least we have showed that we are not gonna lie down and take it from other teams. Also, am I the only one who thinks Moses was taken out at the end. Shocking refs as usual.....

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
"In Mick We Trust"

User avatar
Black'n'White
Member
Member
Posts: 1865
Joined: Sat 02 Mar, 2013 6:52 pm
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Black'n'White » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:27 pm

Angry Tiger 1 wrote:
What's unreal is that you are implying that Galloway, by making one error, is highly responsible for the loss. We were awarded our first try off a forward pass from Brooks and Brooks went on to miss 2 FG attempts.
oh dear, you are arguing that the momentum didnt shift when Sauce knocked on, because up until that point we had scored in quick succession.

Then you totally lost me. I think you are trying to imply that we lost because Brooks got a try assist, and missed FG attempts.

I dont know what to say here... Galloways knock on directly resulted in a try. You lose games because the opposition scores more points than you. To be honest I tried to understand your point, but its jibber. Too Angry.

Angry Tiger 1
Member
Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon 09 Feb, 2015 9:34 pm

Unread post by Angry Tiger 1 » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:32 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
Angry Tiger 1 wrote:
What's unreal is that you are implying that Galloway, by making one error, is highly responsible for the loss. We were awarded our first try off a forward pass from Brooks and Brooks went on to miss 2 FG attempts.
oh dear, you are arguing that the momentum didnt shift when Sauce knocked on, because up until that point we had scored in quick succession.

Then you totally lost me. I think you are trying to imply that we lost because Brooks got a try assist, and missed FG attempts.

I dont know what to say here... Galloways knock on directly resulted in a try. You lose games because the opposition scores more points than you. To be honest I tried to understand your point, but its jibber. Too Angry.
I wouldn't expect you to understand. Please don't hurt your head trying to figure it out.

User avatar
TJL
Member
Member
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon 13 May, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: West Australia
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by TJL » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:37 pm

- 3 to the refs and Farah.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18801
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 203 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:46 pm

For us?

Brooks
Ted
Galloway

From what i saw at the game, Farah had the most ordinary game from him i've seen in a long time. His service was terrible.

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2763
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by fergiefurr » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:49 pm

TigersBra wrote:Also, am I the only one who thinks Moses was taken out at the end. Shocking refs as usual.....

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
No. If it was between 0-70mins it's a penalty 99% of the time.

The gutless referees put the whistle away in golden point. James graham should have been penalised right on fulltime for not being square at marker too

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

phil1986
Member
Member
Posts: 968
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 9:45 pm
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by phil1986 » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 12:00 am

Black'n'White wrote:
Angry Tiger 1 wrote:
What's unreal is that you are implying that Galloway, by making one error, is highly responsible for the loss. We were awarded our first try off a forward pass from Brooks and Brooks went on to miss 2 FG attempts.
oh dear, you are arguing that the momentum didnt shift when Sauce knocked on, because up until that point we had scored in quick succession.

Then you totally lost me. I think you are trying to imply that we lost because Brooks got a try assist, and missed FG attempts.

I dont know what to say here... Galloways knock on directly resulted in a try. You lose games because the opposition scores more points than you. To be honest I tried to understand your point, but its jibber. Too Angry.
Galloway was very strong. 1 error, there were many missed chances by our whole team. Galloway made one error.

The team didn't defend it. He kept us going forward all night against the biggest pack in the NRL whilst our number 1 front rower was out.

I really don't know what you want? 3 try assists and a field goal from him? Would you be happy then?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

User avatar
CocaCola
Member
Member
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed 23 Feb, 2011 3:06 pm
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by CocaCola » Sat 28 Mar, 2015 12:03 am

3. Brooks
2. Tedesco
1. Hoeter

Post Reply

Return to “Round 4: Wests Tigers vs Bulldogs”