Andrew Voss Commented On The WT Playing Jersey During Commentary Today

radiowave82

Andrew Voss Commented On The WT Playing Jersey During Commentary Today

Post by radiowave82 » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 6:37 pm

He said he didn't get the grey. It's not just us.

Snake

Post by Snake » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 6:45 pm

Voss is a DH!

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 6:55 pm

If it was someone with intelligence that would be one thing.

This was The Voss.

Mafeeli

Post by Mafeeli » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 6:56 pm

I agree with Vossy. We have three colours - white, orange and black - why do we have a jersey + socks which are grey?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 6:59 pm

I usually like his commentary. Not sure if it was just the frustration that we were playing like garbage for 65 mins, but his constant attempts at trying to do comedy were getting on my nerves.

On the jersey, i still like it. I know Grey doesn't have any significance, but whatever.

underdog

Post by underdog » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:00 pm

Vossy was bored.

and to be honest, so was I for 70 minutes of that game.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:00 pm

Completely agree with Voss. 100%.

I'm no marketing but I would say being the only club with an orange Jersey was a massive advantage for us in this regard. An orange jersey is strong for our identity.
Also, you ask 100 people what colour they associated with tigers and 99 if not 100 of them will say orange.

I'm worried about what Grant Mayer sees as being best for the club and the direction it should take. He can pin the blame on ISC all he wants but I call s*** that the club couldn't have said they don't want to wear it.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

Chris

Post by Chris » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:03 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:I usually like his commentary. Not sure if it was just the frustration that we were playing like garbage for 65 mins, but his constant attempts at trying to do comedy were getting on my nerves.

On the jersey, i still like it. I know Grey doesn't have any significance, but whatever.
His constant use of pointless information gets on my nerves too. Like when he pointed out that two members of the US team were playing for Parramatta, one being the captain of the US team was just stupid.

Does anyone give a rats arse?

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:05 pm

I don't get the grey either. The strip looks ok design wise, but it is not our colours - orange, black and white are our colours. Surely as a 3 colour team we don't have resort to bringing yet another colour into the mix.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:19 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:I usually like his commentary. Not sure if it was just the frustration that we were playing like garbage for 65 mins, but his constant attempts at trying to do comedy were getting on my nerves.

For years I have read and analysed your passive aggressivness in regards to anything in relation to the tiger?
You catefully sit on the fence and will attack me in vengeance after but,,,,,
Who quotes 'Whatever' ?????
Our stripes are black, white and orange not grey mate... Because of couch potatoes like you on the net 24hrs the clubs make pathetic decisions...

I was at the game and every single child had an orange jersey... That is our future not the most unemotiional colour grey which obviously gives satisfactuon to smartasses like yourself.....

Farout wests can own the club but dont be stupid in changing our stripes be grateful that use could own probably the most marketable mascot and stripes in the nrl......

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:22 pm

Tigerspirit wrote:

For years I have read and analysed your passive aggressivness in regards to anything in relation to the tiger?
You catefully sit on the fence and will attack me in vengeance after but,,,,,
Who quotes 'Whatever' ?????
Our stripes are black, white and orange not grey mate... Because of couch potatoes like you on the net 24hrs the clubs make pathetic decisions...

I was at the game and every single child had an orange jersey... That is our future not the most unemotiional colour grey which obviously gives satisfactuon to smartasses like yourself.....

Farout wests can own the club but dont be stupid in changing our stripes be grateful that use could own probably the most marketable mascot and stripes in the nrl......

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Sounds like you've been wanting to let that out for yrs. I'm flattered my posts have had such an affect on you

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:38 pm

I agree. Its an absolute shocker. More like a poor man's golf shirt imo
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:53 pm

VOSS = GOLD PLATED TOOL

If any of you listen to him about anything, go sign yourself into an asylum.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Jaggy

Post by Jaggy » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 8:04 pm

Didn't hear the game today but Voss is the best caller in the NRL for entertainment!The rest are boring especially Hadley.

Kul

Post by Kul » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 8:07 pm

It needs to go
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 8:15 pm

It's a training jersey, should never be a main or alternate scheme I don't care how many they sell.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 8:22 pm

It looked rubbish. And I like Voss as a commentator.

alex

Post by alex » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 8:32 pm

It's an absolute stinker of a jersey. I honestly can't believe the club moved away from the two strips we had last year. Same design - inverted colours. And having a predominantly orange jersey is always good for marketing - we're the only club with claims to that colour. You see a big Dragons crowd - a sea of red. Dogs - a sea of blue. Tigers - should be orange, but it's a mix of black and white like half the other clubs!