Andrew Voss Commented On The WT Playing Jersey During Commentary Today

Jerry Seinfeld

Re: Andrew Voss Commented On The WT Playing Jersey During Commentary Today

Unread post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:00 pm

Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Well done!
Soon you will be an adult comedian and get to tell adult jokes....

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Im not going on a six page tit for tat hijacking of a thread just to satisfy your six year old mentality.Stop now.
Talk about egotiistical control issues (Stop now)
Your the joker who kept negatively commenting of my opinion on the topic, such as I dont like the GREY..... Just so you dont crack it and loose control I will respect your cry out.

I hold a different opinion to you if you find the need to go 6 pages in back and forth dribble with someone.Choose someone else to satisfy your 6 year old brain ok.
You obviously didnt 'Stop Now' as you requested,
Your a clown

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0[/quote]

Honest question???? Do you have a life????This will be my generic post every time you re quote me on this thread now.Your hijack attempts have proved futile.

Tigerspirit

Unread post by Tigerspirit » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:54 pm

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
"Tigerspirit" wrote: Well done!
Soon you will be an adult comedian and get to tell adult jokes....

Im not going on a six page tit for tat hijacking of a thread just to satisfy your six year old mentality.Stop now.
Talk about egotiistical control issues (Stop now)
Your the joker who kept negatively commenting of my opinion on the topic, such as I dont like the GREY..... Just so you dont crack it and loose control I will respect your cry out.

I hold a different opinion to you if you find the need to go 6 pages in back and forth dribble with someone.Choose someone else to satisfy your 6 year old brain ok.
You obviously didnt 'Stop Now' as you requested,
Your a clown

Honest question???? Do you have a life????This will be my generic post every time you re quote me on this thread now.Your hijack attempts have proved futile.[/quote]

You have real signs of being an insecure drama queen!
Are you sure your Jerry or Elaine?

Once you figure that out, and read all the thread you will actually see that I have replied to your criticsms on me, such as your latest comments posted half a day later.....

As I have kept quoting it was all about the 'GREY'
But i think your commenting on '50 shades of Grey'!!!!
Wrong forum Elaine!

turnstyle
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by turnstyle » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:57 pm

This isn't funny any more... :roll:

happy tiger
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 36 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:01 pm

Balmain v Wests ??
Whats the best jersey ??

Every time the same thing happens

Simple close the bloody thread

Jerry Seinfeld

Unread post by Jerry Seinfeld » Mon 13 Apr, 2015 12:01 am

You have real signs of being an insecure drama queen!
Are you sure your Jerry or Elaine?

Once you figure that out, and read all the thread you will actually see that I have replied to your criticsms on me, such as your latest comments posted half a day later.....

As I have kept quoting it was all about the 'GREY'
But i think your commenting on '50 shades of Grey'!!!!
Wrong forum Elaine!

Honest question???? Do you have a life????This will be my generic remark everytime you re quote me on this thread now.Your hijack attempts have proved futile.

Jerry Seinfeld

Unread post by Jerry Seinfeld » Mon 13 Apr, 2015 12:05 am

happy tiger wrote:Balmain v Wests ??
Whats the best jersey ??

Ironic thing is we are both Balmain.I have gotten over it he hasnt.I realise we are Wests tigers now.I will be the first to admit I get into the occasional stoush over differing opinions but when it just goes tit for tat over 6 bloody pages I just start using generic replies to this nutter. :crazy .I hear you enough is enough.He doesnt. Which you can clearly work out by his continuance to keep fighting(his losing battle).

Tigerspirit

Unread post by Tigerspirit » Mon 13 Apr, 2015 9:15 am

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Balmain v Wests ??
Whats the best jersey ??

Ironic thing is we are both Balmain.I have gotten over it he hasnt.I realise we are Wests tigers now.I will be the first to admit I get into the occasional stoush over differing opinions but when it just goes tit for tat over 6 bloody pages I just start using generic replies to this nutter. :crazy .I hear you enough is enough.He doesnt. Which you can clearly work out by his continuance to keep fighting(his losing battle).
There you go again Jerry, sorry Elaine, your being very hypocritical, im only returning my comment, on you be-littling me, you just cant handle me having the last say, ince again Elaine, it was all just about the 'GREY', you keep repeating 6 pages, just go to the first and see who started to be the clown coward...

Jerry Seinfeld

Unread post by Jerry Seinfeld » Mon 13 Apr, 2015 4:47 pm

There you go again Jerry, sorry Elaine, your being very hypocritical, im only returning my comment, on you be-littling me, you just cant handle me having the last say, ince again Elaine, it was all just about the 'GREY', you keep repeating 6 pages, just go to the first and see who started to be the clown coward...

Honest question???? Do you have a life????This will be my generic remark everytime you re quote me on this thread now.Your hijack attempts have proved futile. :sign: :sign:

Tigerspirit

Unread post by Tigerspirit » Mon 13 Apr, 2015 7:12 pm

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:There you go again Jerry, sorry Elaine, your being very hypocritical, im only returning my comment, on you be-littling me, you just cant handle me having the last say, ince again Elaine, it was all just about the 'GREY', you keep repeating 6 pages, just go to the first and see who started to be the clown coward...

Honest question???? Do you have a life????This will be my generic remark everytime you re quote me on this thread now.Your hijack attempts have proved futile. :sign: :sign:[/quote]

There you go again Jerry, sorry Elaine, your being very hypocritical, it was all about the 'GREY'!
My Generic remark x4 Clown

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 185 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 13 Apr, 2015 7:17 pm

The battle for the final word continues.

Jerry Seinfeld

Unread post by Jerry Seinfeld » Tue 14 Apr, 2015 5:01 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:The battle for the final word continues.

I just find it amazing that I have given him the same generic response word for word the last 4 times and he keeps going on and on and somehow has come to the conclusion that Im a "coward'. :crazy.First time Ive been called that(aswell as the many other labels he labelled you and I with in this thread).All over the color grey huh.Amazing.Hate to see if someone starts a thread titled purple.

Jerry Seinfeld

Unread post by Jerry Seinfeld » Tue 14 Apr, 2015 5:12 am

Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:There you go again Jerry, sorry Elaine, your being very hypocritical, im only returning my comment, on you be-littling me, you just cant handle me having the last say, ince again Elaine, it was all just about the 'GREY', you keep repeating 6 pages, just go to the first and see who started to be the clown coward...

Honest question???? Do you have a life????This will be my generic remark everytime you re quote me on this thread now.Your hijack attempts have proved futile. :sign: :sign:
There you go again Jerry, sorry Elaine, your being very hypocritical, it was all about the 'GREY'!
My Generic remark x4 Clown

Im done arguing with you.Stop it already.

simonthetiger

Unread post by simonthetiger » Tue 14 Apr, 2015 9:49 am

Ok....im gonna try a poll on this one.

Im interested to see what the numbers are!

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 343 times

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 14 Apr, 2015 10:57 am

Soory Happy been away...thought it was odd a Vossy comment went for 11 pages...then I read it.... :brick:
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Tigerspirit

Unread post by Tigerspirit » Tue 14 Apr, 2015 12:59 pm

Jerry Jerry Jerry.......
I hate the 'Grey'

Return to “Round 5: Wests Tigers vs Eels”