Andrew Voss Commented On The WT Playing Jersey During Commentary Today

Tigerdon

Re: Andrew Voss Commented On The WT Playing Jersey During Commentary Today

Post by Tigerdon » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 10:01 am

what about Grey and White WT flags. to wave at the ground or out the car window?
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 10:23 am

Someone gets paid a motza to come up with alternate designs to "move with the times" Great way for our budgeting department to invest in the future. All the time in the world and they come up with white & grey when there's nothing wrong with what we have. Go figure.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 10:32 am

The things all this argument about creating a WT identity is moot, because last years main and alternate combination was the best WT identity we have ever had.

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 10:37 am

as much as I dislike AFL, their Clubs do want ever they can to retain their identity. We change ours every five minutes
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

Kul

Post by Kul » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 11:08 am

So true

Dragons and Brisbane do it right.
Parra has been doing it right recently.
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 11:15 am

My mums surname is Gray and she hates em.

Just sayin.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 11:23 am

Tigerdon wrote:as much as I dislike AFL, their Clubs do want ever they can to retain their identity. We change ours every five minutes
That's the thing. If you keep the main jersey the same and then just slight changes to the alternate now and then and each year just release new merchandise (polos, hats, shirts, etc) I think teams would make just as much money. Not that I'm basing that off any facts or figures.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 11:31 am

Not a fan. Should be discontinued in my view.
"Quality Stupidity"

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 3:12 pm

Tigerspirit, I'm eagerly awaiting your evidence that kids have confused looks on their faces and it's all cos of a jersey. Maybe you could do a survey at our next home game.Also I'm amused by your constant personal attacks throughout this thread all cos I said I didn't mind the jersey. Are you sure you're not the child?

Jerry Seinfeld

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 3:49 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Tigerspirit, I'm eagerly awaiting your evidence that kids have confused looks on their faces and it's all cos of a jersey. Maybe you could do a survey at our next home game.Also I'm amused by your constant personal attacks throughout this thread all cos I said I didn't mind the jersey. Are you sure you're not the child?

There seems to be a whole lot of "little westys" and "you obviously have the brain of a child" comments in this thread.Looks like its hit the raw nerve of the arrogant aloof type who has a "FALSE" sense of entitlement.You and I share one good trait GNR and it is neither of us suffer from little mans disease where our insecurities make us carry on like 5 year olds.Your post are great just like true tiger's.You are both men of rason and balanced comments.Keep em comin pal.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 7:33 pm

Jerry thanks for your kind words,sometimes I say things in the heat of the moment but mostly I try to stay on topic and give a reasonable opinion.......

The trouble is I wear my heart on my sleeve and tell it like it is,most people agree and others don't,such is life but I won't change myself for anything,with TT a spade is a spade...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Russell

Post by Russell » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 7:50 pm

I hear that Orange is the new black!

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 7:58 pm

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Tigerspirit, I'm eagerly awaiting your evidence that kids have confused looks on their faces and it's all cos of a jersey. Maybe you could do a survey at our next home game.Also I'm amused by your constant personal attacks throughout this thread all cos I said I didn't mind the jersey. Are you sure you're not the child?

There seems to be a whole lot of "little westys" and "you obviously have the brain of a child" comments in this thread.Looks like its hit the raw nerve of the arrogant aloof type who has a "FALSE" sense of entitlement.You and I share one good trait GNR and it is neither of us suffer from little mans disease where our insecurities make us carry on like 5 year olds.Your post are great just like true tiger's.You are both men of rason and balanced comments.Keep em comin pal.
Obviously Seinfeld you must be GNR mentor,...
Same passive agressive arrogance....
Firstly I made an opinion on the grey jersey, then was accused of being a child physcho while my opinion was defamed by two members, ironically being both you two!
There was no personal attack, but simply re-acting to your negative reactions of my personal opinion.
Numerous private messages from other members supporting my opinion and informing the beautiful reputation you both have.
West tigers forum includes all members opinion not just the full timers and there bandwagon buddy....
Small man syndrome??? How ironic when I just read your reply, not only have you tried to victimise, me but to coherted two members with praise to corner me with slander then defame me with delusional slander.... Who is the small man???
Grow up i hate the grey, not a smart move, would love to organise a survey....can include if fans want the orange as our main as well.... Never know!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Chevy

Post by Chevy » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 8:36 pm

I didn't like those jumpers,thought they were plain horrible and imo find it hard to see how this strip is relevant to WT when our colours are black,orange and white.That is my 2 cents worth.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 8:41 pm

Tiger spirit,you are entitled to your opinion as are others,Jerry simply quoted to GNR that he likes my posts and threads,I don't have to "back him up or be in cahoots with him if he has an opinion on your opinion"...I will always read the threads and posts and give my opinion if warranted on any topic while respecting the thoughts and feelings of others...

You as I and others are members of a forum where many will agree to disagree while keeping the boundaries of respect...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 8:44 pm

Tigerspirit, i was minding my own business, saying i didn't mind the jersey. Then you come along and vent your spleen over a grudge you've supposedly had for a long time. I haven't endorsed the Magpies, i haven't bagged Balmain, yet you used my innocent comment as an excuse to put forth your own agenda. I haven't been attacking anyone for not sharing my opinion of the jersey. If you don't like it, that's your business, i'm not going to have pathetic digs saying it must be cos their pro-Balmain.

The only whinging and living in the past that's been done in this thread has been by you. Don't drag my name through the mud cos you're still having issues with the JV. I see both sides, i can't stand either side whinging. You think i'm such a Magpie sympathizer, yet you have no idea that i have been booted from a Magpies forum, and the Magpie fanatics page on fb, cos they got sick of me telling them to move on, so i'm not exactly the pro-Magpie that you think i am. I'm 100% a WT's man. I'm not exactly sure what you are.

Did i really have to explain all that cos i had the hide to say i didn't mind a jersey? Jesus Christ.
Last edited by GNR4LIFE on Wed 08 Apr, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 8:44 pm

TrueTiger wrote:Tiger spirit,you are entitled to your opinion as are others,Jerry simply quoted to GNR that he likes my posts and threads,I don't have to "back him up or be in cahoots with him if he has an opinion on your opinion"...I will always read the threads and posts and give my opinion if warranted on any topic while respecting the thoughts and feelings of others...

You as I and others are members of a forum where many will agree to disagree while keeping the boundaries of respect...
No problem, respectable post

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 8:49 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Tigerspirit, i was minding my own business, saying i didn't mind the jersey. Then you come along and vent your spleen over a grudge you've supposedly had for a long time. I haven't endorsed the Magpies, i haven't bagged Balmain, yet you used my innocent comment as an excuse to put forth your own agenda. I haven't been attacking anyone for not sharing my opinion of the jersey. If you don't like it, that's your business, i'm not going to have pathetic digs saying it must be cos their pro-Balmain.

The only whinging and living in the past that's been done in this thread has been by you. Don't drag my name through the mud cos you're still having issues with the JV. I see both sides, i can't stand either side whinging. You think i'm such a Magpie sympathizer, yet you have no idea that i have been booted from a Magpies forum, and the Magpie fanatics page on fb, cos they got sick of me telling them to move on, so i'm not exactly the pro-Magpie that you think i am. I'm 100% a WT's man. I'm not exactly sure what you are.

Did i really have to explain all that cos i had the hide to say i didn't mind a jersey? Jesus Christ.
Lets agree to disagree,, I have no personal issue with you and like you have acknowledged without the comments, I only have a problem with this years alternate colour 'GREY', love the white love the black love the orange hate the 'GREY'