Andrew Voss Commented On The WT Playing Jersey During Commentary Today

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Re: Andrew Voss Commented On The WT Playing Jersey During Commentary Today

Post by turnstyle » Thu 09 Apr, 2015 9:19 pm

Chevy wrote:Thanks for the welcome...!
"honestly, the house isnt always this messy!" :lol:

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Thu 09 Apr, 2015 9:55 pm

turnstyle wrote:
Chevy wrote:Thanks for the welcome...!
"honestly, the house isnt always this messy!" :lol:

No, it's usually a LOT messier :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Jerry Seinfeld

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 5:55 am

Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Tigerspirit, I'm eagerly awaiting your evidence that kids have confused looks on their faces and it's all cos of a jersey. Maybe you could do a survey at our next home game.Also I'm amused by your constant personal attacks throughout this thread all cos I said I didn't mind the jersey. Are you sure you're not the child?

There seems to be a whole lot of "little westys" and "you obviously have the brain of a child" comments in this thread.Looks like its hit the raw nerve of the arrogant aloof type who has a "FALSE" sense of entitlement.You and I share one good trait GNR and it is neither of us suffer from little mans disease where our insecurities make us carry on like 5 year olds.Your post are great just like true tiger's.You are both men of rason and balanced comments.Keep em comin pal.
Obviously Seinfeld you must be GNR mentor,...
Same passive agressive arrogance....
Firstly I made an opinion on the grey jersey, then was accused of being a child physcho while my opinion was defamed by two members, ironically being both you two!
There was no personal attack, but simply re-acting to your negative reactions of my personal opinion.
Numerous private messages from other members supporting my opinion and informing the beautiful reputation you both have.
West tigers forum includes all members opinion not just the full timers and there bandwagon buddy....
Small man syndrome??? How ironic when I just read your reply, not only have you tried to victimise, me but to coherted two members with praise to corner me with slander then defame me with delusional slander.... Who is the small man???
Grow up i hate the grey, not a smart move, would love to organise a survey....can include if fans want the orange as our main as well.... Never know!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Hmm you do need to grow up pal.Dont know who these numerous people are who have pm'd you regarding attacking me and GNR's reputation.Considering not one has PM'd me. :crazy For me, hopping on this site involves talking Wests Tigers related news not trying to win a popularity contest at a 13 year olds masturbation convention.

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 6:10 am

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
"GNR4LIFE" wrote:Tigerspirit, I'm eagerly awaiting your evidence that kids have confused looks on their faces and it's all cos of a jersey. Maybe you could do a survey at our next home game.Also I'm amused by your constant personal attacks throughout this thread all cos I said I didn't mind the jersey. Are you sure you're not the child?

There seems to be a whole lot of "little westys" and "you obviously have the brain of a child" comments in this thread.Looks like its hit the raw nerve of the arrogant aloof type who has a "FALSE" sense of entitlement.You and I share one good trait GNR and it is neither of us suffer from little mans disease where our insecurities make us carry on like 5 year olds.Your post are great just like true tiger's.You are both men of rason and balanced comments.Keep em comin pal.
Firstly I made an opinion on the grey jersey, then was accused of being a child physcho while my opinion was defamed by two members, ironically being both you two!
There was no personal attack, but simply re-acting to your negative reactions of my personal opinion.
Numerous private messages from other members supporting my opinion and informing the beautiful reputation you both have.
West tigers forum includes all members opinion not just the full timers and there bandwagon buddy....
Small man syndrome??? How ironic when I just read your reply, not only have you tried to victimise, me but to coherted two members with praise to corner me with slander then defame me with delusional slander.... Who is the small man???
Grow up i hate the grey, not a smart move, would love to organise a survey....can include if fans want the orange as our main as well.... Never know!

Hmm you do need to grow up pal.Dont know who these numerous people are who have pm'd you regarding attacking me and GNR's reputation.Considering not one has PM'd me. :crazy For me, hopping on this site involves talking Wests Tigers related news not trying to win a popularity contest at a 13 year olds masturbation convention.
Then go feed the chooks mate

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 9:59 pm

Newcastle have once again stolen our colours. V the Sharks. They have turn up in the gold. We look like the Refs with grey socks and shorts

Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 10:06 pm

Tigerdon wrote:Newcastle have once again stolen our colours. V the Sharks. They have turn up in the gold. We look like the Refs with grey socks and shorts

Its getting ridiculous.

I dunno who im watching anymore.

It looks like us v the warriors tonight.

Is there nothing sacred?

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 10:09 pm

Tigerdon wrote:Newcastle have once again stolen our colours. V the Sharks. They have turn up in the gold. We look like the Refs with grey socks and shorts

How are navy blue and orange our colours?

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 10:11 pm

The crowd will very confused when we play the Knights. Who will we be cheering for ?

Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 10:12 pm

simonthetiger wrote:

Its getting ridiculous.

I dunno who im watching anymore.

It looks like us v the warriors tonight.

Is there nothing sacred?
The knights jumpers looks better than the grey ones we have.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 10:40 pm

Tigerdon wrote:The crowd will very confused when we play the Knights. Who will we be cheering for ?

Can you not see that it's navy blue, not black? Nothing like our strip.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 11:42 pm

Looked more like our strip than the grey.

Jerry Seinfeld

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 5:18 am

Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:

No, you go shine your shoes.

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 6:28 am

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
"Tigerspirit" wrote: Obviously Seinfeld you must be GNR mentor,...

Well done!
Soon you will be an adult comedian and get to tell adult jokes....

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 10:29 am

chooks

shoes

sigh

Jerry Seinfeld

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 11:26 am

innsaneink wrote:chooks

shoes

sigh

I thought Id tell him about the shoes(in response to the chooks) to highlight his immaturity but the sarcasm meter obviously wasnt working.

Jerry Seinfeld

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 11:28 am

Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Hmm you do need to grow up pal.Dont know who these numerous people are who have pm'd you regarding attacking me and GNR's reputation.Considering not one has PM'd me. :crazy For me, hopping on this site involves talking Wests Tigers related news not trying to win a popularity contest at a 13 year olds masturbation convention.

Well done!

Im not going on a six page tit for tat hijacking of a thread just to satisfy your six year old mentality.Stop now.

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 1:03 pm

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Tigerspirit wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
"Tigerspirit" wrote: Then go feed the chooks mate

Well done!

Im not going on a six page tit for tat hijacking of a thread just to satisfy your six year old mentality.Stop now.
Talk about egotiistical control issues (Stop now)
Your the joker who kept negatively commenting of my opinion on the topic, such as I dont like the GREY..... Just so you dont crack it and loose control I will respect your cry out.

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 2:52 pm

obviously opinions on this matter arent all black and white... ;)