What did you think of JT's press Conference

overseastigersfan

What did you think of JT's press Conference

Post by overseastigersfan » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:16 pm

Just watched JT's press conference and he was very happy with the performance.
That surprised me a bit as we didn't complete that well in the first half, we didn't seem to make the metres up the middle we have in the past, and there was no real spark in attack.Yes we hung in, but in the end we had some luck with a missed knocked on by Farah and flukey kick from Richards.

Does anybody else feel about the game and the press conference?

willow

Post by willow » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:33 pm

It was a somewhat ugly and dour win, something we're not really renowned for. I think the most important thing was is that it was an arm wrestle in which we did not panic and held our nerve at the backend as opposed to last week.

littletiger

Post by littletiger » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:34 pm

In everysingle press conf jt does he manages not to give away much info. I think his type of person that keeps his cards very close to his chest. His smart and controls the media very well. Just sux as fan because we get no info. But that's part of being a professional club I guess. Every press conference he does is very generic we just wanna play a certain way and get better bla bla. He finishes and you really got no more info from when started. Wouldn't read too much into it.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:52 pm

These are the sorts of games we are known for scoring the first try in the first ten minutes and then getting smacked by 30. It was a crap game, but we hung in there defensively and waited patiently for the attack to get itself together, even if it was adlib.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:55 pm

I understand what he is saying. In the first half we made a lot of mistakes and gave them plenty of opportunities. We absorbed most of this pressure to be only 2 down at HT.

In the second half we didn't make mistakes, they did and we finished over the top after controlling field position and possession. We won dirty this week. Onto next week.

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 8:40 pm

If it was round 20, I'm sure he'd be filthy, but it's round 5 and he has always said our early focus would be on defence. We out-defended them early and were the team with energy at the end.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."