Farah

Geo.

Re: Farah

Post by Geo. » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 11:54 pm

Another Liability?...gee there racking up...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

Chevy

Post by Chevy » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 11:57 pm

Farah started off well then fell away,not sure if he copped a knock or it was just fatigued but i thought durring the game he should be questioning the ref more considering the amount of defence the WT were asked to do.

Regan

Post by Regan » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 12:17 am

MacDougall wrote:
Regan wrote:My post was taken down the other day when I said there is problem between coach and two players you mite know who one of them is now
Just jog on mate. Don't care whether it's true and fuel or lies and tinder just jog on.[/quot.

I jog about 4 days a week thanks

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 6:59 am

Just generally continuing this season as he finished the last.

LCA

Post by LCA » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 7:43 am

He's peaked, as simple as that.

The proportion of games where he saves us through his own guts and brilliance is on the decline. He's not going to make some massive improvement.

If there was an able replacement for captain, maybe he would appreciate the lack of responsibility of that role. But, there isn't one.

Having said all that though, ...I love him for what he has been and for what he continues to give for us.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:06 am

Let me say that Farah has given us tremendous service over the past decade and loves our Club dearly But as others have said and I agree he is just not as effective as he once was.
Which of the following would be the reason you think this is the case?
A. Age is creeping up on him and is slowing down.
B. There isn't anyone pushing him for the Origin number 9 Jersey and is just going through the motions at Club level
C. JT has him playing a different role and is affecting his natural game.
D. Is still affected by last year's events
E. We expect to much from him and is doing just fine.

If you would like to add your thoughts for any other reason.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:12 am

foreveratiger wrote:Let me say that Farah has given us tremendous service over the past decade and loves our Club dearly But as others have said and I agree he is just not as effective as he once was.
Which of the following would be the reason you think this is the case?
A. Age is creeping up on him and is slowing down.
B. There isn't anyone pushing him for the Origin number 9 Jersey and is just going through the motions at Club level
C. JT has him playing a different role and is affecting his natural game.
D. Is still affected by last year's events
E. We expect to much from him and is doing just fine.

If you would like to add your thoughts for any other reason.
Agree with all, also its the begining of the season JT is taken control away from Farah to get brooks and moses to control the game.
Thats what everybody was crying for?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:19 am

AmericanHistoryX wrote:you can say that again - new day - new life
and a new game coming up, the players can read about their faults and improve next week and turn the raiders green with envy :lol:

underdog

Post by underdog » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:24 am

His missed tackle on Chad Townsend was bad, and costly. - however he made several classy 1 on 1 tackles in the middle in the ruck on players such as Mautalino, and Mannering.

Trouble is with Farah his standard is so high, when he mucks something up you REALLY REALLY notice it.

TigerMoz

Post by TigerMoz » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:29 am

Robbie deserves to be in the team however he should not be captain. His body language and leadership is disgraceful.

Who replaces him I'm not sure however anyone with energy and enthusiasm will do.

He's the last of the old boys club when he goes I won't shed a tear but for now given our cubs need every bit of experience they can get he's needed.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:31 am

Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Agreed.(Yet again) A five day turn around for an international game was always a big ask for us.
They played in Melbourne last Monday so it was the same for them.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:58 am

TigerMoz wrote:Robbie deserves to be in the team however he should not be captain. His body language and leadership is disgraceful.
I think Robbie should be our captain and I think his leadership and body language appear just fine to me.

Tigersmurf

Post by Tigersmurf » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 11:07 am

He should be captain as he is most qualified for it and loves the jersey. However, he missed two critical tackles last night that led to important tries. He would have blown up if the younger kids made these sort of errors. This is not good enough from a senior player and I think it reinforces JT's position that he needs to have a short break during games.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 11:19 am

FT,if I may,I choose {c},I think JT has given Robbie a different role to his normal, play it as he sees it.

Robbie is giving the halves their leeway to play the structure prepared by JT,this is what I think has Robbie out of sorts so to speak,letting someone else try and dictate the play..the young ones arent quite coping as well as would be expected and Robbie is trying hard to make things work..hence the not so good performance....Robbie has had some issues,but the team and club has always come first,the odd poor performance can be forgiven...the good ones far out way the bad....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 12:16 pm

Tigersmurf wrote:He should be captain as he is most qualified for it and loves the jersey. However, he missed two critical tackles last night that led to important tries. He would have blown up if the younger kids made these sort of errors. This is not good enough from a senior player and I think it reinforces JT's position that he needs to have a short break during games.
I think this is the problem as it breaks his rhythm.
Pretty sure he wouldn't be too happy with it either - and really, what purpose has it served?
Answer - none.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 12:22 pm

I think Lawrence could have been captain by now if it wasn't for his hip injury. Apart from getting amnesia about his ability pre-hip dislocation, people also forget that Rowdy was being groomed to be the clubs next captain.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 1:00 pm

If Farah wasnt the incumbent is his form good enough for Origin this year.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 1:19 pm

Of course it is good enough.

One missed tackle....he didnt dog it got stepped one on one near our line by a 6.......lets hang the bloke.

He still made a zillion tackles, and made the line break and offload for our first try.