This Referee is crap. rubbish.

Sabre

Re: There has to be an investigation!

Post by Sabre » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:45 pm

GoldXR50Leroy wrote:I totally lost all respect for the Officials tonight, as a former Junior ref I know it's a tough game, however!..............
Yep, I'm usually in the "if you're good enough the ref doesn't decide your fate" camp, but tonight was was an out and out disgusting performance by Badger

haberfield tiger

Post by haberfield tiger » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:48 pm

how did they give a try to manu's first?? Im still shaking my head.

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:51 pm

Sabre wrote:Not one to bag referees but that's the closest thing I've ever seen to a rort from Badger tonight. Completely one sided refereeing.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Send Greenberg a message he was on a few shows this week talking up how hard the nrl is working with referees to lift their standards, must not have got to the badge yet. I don't think our blokes helped them selves tonight but maybe if we weren't so heavily penalised the result would have been different.
Last edited by cunno on Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:52 pm

absolutely
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:55 pm

I've come to the realisation that every single ref is a joke and it will never improve. Take on this philosophy and you'll focus on the issues that the Tigers and Taylor can control rather than hopeless refs that we can't control.

And Taylor needs to start with our most senior player closely followed by our 2 halves who get some leeway due to youth and inexperience.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:57 pm

Milky wrote:We got robbed. This is rubbish, this reff is hopeless, penalties for nothing, we weren't getting any penalties when our kicker was taken late. This is ridiculous, they are ruining the game. We should of won that. he is lucky we aren't the bulldogs, he would of copped it bad.
We should have badgered the ref.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:57 pm

it's not like us

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:01 pm

This Badger cheered on by the home crowd kept digging holes for our team right throughout the match.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:07 pm

Not that it mattered because they would've won anyway, but that last try would've been called back for a knock on every other game. Can't blame Badger for that one though, it was the video refs call after checking it ad nauseum :roll:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:14 pm

Flippedy wrote:Not that it mattered because they would've won anyway, but that last try would've been called back for a knock on every other game. Can't blame Badger for that one though, it was the video refs call after checking it ad nauseum :roll:
It was the last nail in the coffin when that try was awarded. Just topped off the night the refs had.

Not sure if infact it was a try or i just felt robbed coz it was against my beloved club.

And while im on a rant, i didnt like the Manu try either, where he looked like he could have been in touch

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:15 pm

no protection of our kicker....i counted 2-3 penalties that could of easily been awarded

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:15 pm

looked like it!!!! it bloody was - ridiculous

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:25 pm

no doubt

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:35 pm

While I do feel we deserved a few more penalties, I do think it was right the Warriors won the penalty count.

Warriors first try is my biggest issue which I believe resulted in a huge momentum swing. That's the call that cost us the game.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:44 pm

king sirro wrote:While I do feel we deserved a few more penalties, I do think it was right the Warriors won the penalty count.

Warriors first try is my biggest issue which I believe resulted in a huge momentum swing. That's the call that cost us the game.
Agree.
One other thing was when the Warriors passed 5 metres back earlier in the first half and they put up a bomb that Pat Richards caught well and was pushed in goal. I could if sworn those tacklers were all off side. On the back foot after that, too

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:51 pm

cqtiger wrote:
king sirro wrote:While I do feel we deserved a few more penalties, I do think it was right the Warriors won the penalty count.

Agree.
One other thing was when the Warriors passed 5 metres back earlier in the first half and they put up a bomb that Pat Richards caught well and was pushed in goal. I could if sworn those tacklers were all off side. On the back foot after that, too

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

I missed if those chasers were offside. Was such a hard game to watch knowing if we get 50% of possession we win, but it just wasn't gonna happen for us
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:53 pm

not after their first try - highway robbery

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 9:00 pm

Most of the forum stood up for Souths in one of the most one sided refereeing performances in modern times last week.

Its a bit rich to start complaining this week when the Tigers get a much milder version of the same.

Deal with it, dont be angry. Its only a game yeah.