Immaturity costs us big time...

TrueTiger

Immaturity costs us big time...

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:34 pm

If you guys and girls on the forum think Brooks and Moses will win us anything within the next five years think again...

Both are highly reputed playmakers on big money and yet failed to get us a win tonight when it was a winnable game for us.....

Kicks down the throat of the opposition,missed takles poor reads for last play options and the list goes on...

Brooks and Moses....inexperienced,imature,and most of all scared..welcome to the big league,it's good to be fantastic in your own age group but now they get run over,bashed and bruised,with little to offer in return..

The time and money spent on these two could be spent elsewhere if you want to win something soon,otherwise be happy to lose week in week out until they get enough experience, unless of course they get hurt and aren't seen for months.....

Games aren't won on reputation alone....if Tapau,Halitau,Woods,Simona and co weren't there tonight we would have 50 put on us....little glimpses of brilliance aren't enough to play week in week out in the NRL .....say what you like about me but this is my opinion and I will stick to it until I see an enormous improvement in these two.... :roll:
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:38 pm

Hate to break it to you sweatpea, but Brooks won us a game on his debut, Moses against dogs last year... thats your first sentence torn to shreds, rest of it goes down hill from the special beginning.

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:41 pm

60 vs 40% possession......dont matter if you have Johns and Lockyer playing 6 & 7. Their kicking could have been better but they went ok considering

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:43 pm

Whether they will be superstars, the jury is still out. At the very least, they should be solid for us. Still not a fan of Moses kicking game. The second Manu try that kicked them clear came off the back of an ordinary kick from Moses that went straight down the wingers throat and put the Warriors on the front foot to start their set.

guyofthetiger

Post by guyofthetiger » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:47 pm

Moses was better tonight.

Brooks was worse.

But nothing less than you'd expect really at this point as the team develops.
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

Fumbles

Post by Fumbles » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:48 pm

Moses again did nothing. We seem to say it every week and there he is every week in the team. His kicking game is terrible. Brooks has also gone backwards.
Taylor and who ever signed them on big money needs to explain why they both get selected each week. Let's start picking the team on form not on pay packets.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:50 pm

Black and White,no good living in the past,their our playmakers on big money,it's time they started to produce...l

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:51 pm

i think you's are reading into this too much
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:52 pm

TrueTiger wrote:If you guys and girls on the forum think Brooks and Moses will win us anything within the next five years think again...

Both are highly reputed playmakers on big money and yet failed to get us a win tonight when it was a winnable game for us.....

Kicks down the throat of the opposition,missed takles poor reads for last play options and the list goes on...

Brooks and Moses....inexperienced,imature,and most of all scared..welcome to the big league,it's good to be fantastic in your own age group but now they get run over,bashed and bruised,with little to offer in return..

The time and money spent on these two could be spent elsewhere if you want to win something soon,otherwise be happy to lose week in week out until they get enough experience, unless of course they get hurt and aren't seen for months.....

Games aren't won on reputation alone....if Tapau,Halitau,Woods,Simona and co weren't there tonight we would have 50 put on us....little glimpses of brilliance aren't enough to play week in week out in the NRL .....say what you like about me but this is my opinion and I will stick to it until I see an enormous improvement in these two.... :roll:
Here we go again!
These are two young kids putting their bodies on the line against some massive human beings every week.
Both get bumped off sometimes for that very reason (like a lot of 'experienced' smaller players).
How could you have the temerity to say they play scared?
Brooks got bumped off today but not because he didn't put his body on the line.
Moses doesn't ever take a backward step.
Ridiculous comment.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:55 pm

Its difficult facing a pack like the warriors . They have size all across the park and Mosses and Brooks are still just kids with small frames.
Nathan Friend is their smallest player, halves did well enough IMO.

We just didnt have enough ball to win the game.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:55 pm

CQ,whatever,I see it as it is,NRL is week to week 80 mins of football....especially our playmakers,but if your happy to get beat every week until they mature then good luck to you..

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 7:57 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:Its difficult facing a pack like the warriors . They have size all across the park and Mosses and Brooks are still just kids with small frames.
Nathan Friend is their smallest player, halves did well enough IMO.

We just didnt have enough ball to win the game.
bottom line

littletiger

Post by littletiger » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:00 pm

1. There's a shortage of halves available on the market. To illustrate my point look at the options of halves available to nsw. Hodkinsen Reynolds are average, pearce has had 200 games and is still inconsistent. So going on this theory there s 2 or 3 halves that are genuine game brakers Thurston cronk and evens to a lessor extent. What do you think our chances are picking up these players?

2. I've been critical on Moses but the way he throws his body on the line and gives nothing away in defence and if you compare how he looks on the field compared to other failed experiments such as Jacob miller and all the rest I think it shows why the tigers have stuck with him.

3. Robbie farah a season veteran missed a tackle for a warrior's try threw bad passes all game and doesn't even get a mention in your thread?

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:02 pm

TrueTiger wrote:CQ,whatever,I see it as it is,NRL is week to week 80 mins of football....especially our playmakers,but if your happy to get beat every week until they mature then good luck to you..
It's ck, actually (don't want you blaming the wrong person).
However, we are not losing every week - we are three from six.
Two close losses to both of last years grand finalists and one where we got robbed.
Not the end of the world yet.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:03 pm

cut down on mistakes

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:06 pm

littletiger wrote:
3. Robbie farah a season veteran missed a tackle for a warrior's try threw bad passes all game and doesn't even get a mention in your thread?
Dont worry Farah wasnt spared, he got his own thread.

Next week he will lead us to victory and we will be back in the praise Farah club.

It just upsets me after a hard fought game daggers get thrown at our own players..

willow

Post by willow » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:07 pm

Lack of possession killed us. Put Moses and Brooks behind 60% possession and this thread never sees the light of day. It's very simple, win the ruck and your halves will generally look good. Lose it and they get exposed.

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:08 pm

TrueTiger wrote:CQ,whatever,I see it as it is,NRL is week to week 80 mins of football....especially our playmakers,but if your happy to get beat every week until they mature then good luck to you..
we are 3/6... so we arent losing each week, we were robbed in the dogs game, massacred by the refs tonight.

We got done by the defending premiers, though a gritty loss...

Facts are facts, they are the same for everybody, though I agree you have the right to your own opinion no matter how wrong it is.