Sue

king sirro

Sue

Post by king sirro » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 8:53 am

I said before round one he needs State Cup. Lazy in defence and gives away silly penalties. Drops the ball at crucial times. Talented but needs to go to State Cup to improve these areas.

Well he didn't need State Cup at all did he. I thought he was great last night. It's a shame he's lost his starting spot as the improvement in him has been sensational. Very happy to be proven wrong with this one.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 8:57 am

king sirro wrote:I said before round one he needs State Cup. Lazy in defence and gives away silly penalties. Drops the ball at crucial times. Talented but needs to go to State Cup to improve these areas.

Well he didn't need State Cup at all did he. I thought he was great last night. It's a shame he's lost his starting spot as the improvement in him has been sensational. Very happy to be proven wrong with this one.
He didn't lose it, it'll be his again when Lodge is back

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

Tony33

Post by Tony33 » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:02 am

At this rate KS is going to have our whole team in State Cup after every loss.

Gee some people are sore losers.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:25 am

Sue needs big minutes imo. I would swap back to him at 13 and look at Marty having a crack at right side backrower.

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:28 am

MacDougall wrote:Sue needs big minutes imo. I would swap back to him at 13 and look at Marty having a crack at right side backrower.
Could be a goer when Lodge is back Mac.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:30 am

Tony33 wrote:At this rate KS is going to have our whole team in State Cup after every loss.

Think you need to read the second paragraph as well as the first

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:30 am

Tony33 wrote:At this rate KS is going to have our whole team in State Cup after every loss.

So im a sore loser fir giving a player a rap? Did you read the post?

And who have I said should be dropped this year? I don't think i have said to drop one single player. Before the season started I was against Sue and Halatau being in the 17, but since the comp started I haven't said to drop one single player
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:31 am

I thought he had some nice runs and seemed to tighten things up a bit when he came on.

shakey4d

Post by shakey4d » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 9:34 am

Siro was lazy and ineffective. Id be giving sue more mins and siro less.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:14 am

Sue would be the first one back in the starting side when Lodge returns....I see why Taylor has him on the bench given the current balance of the same...

Kudos to you KS for saying you were wrong...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:25 am

king sirro wrote:

And who have I said should be dropped this year? I don't think i have said to drop one single player. Before the season started I was against Sue and Halatau being in the 17, but since the comp started I haven't said to drop one single player
Looks like Tony only read your first paragraph ?

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:26 am

MacDougall wrote:Sue needs big minutes imo. I would swap back to him at 13 and look at Marty having a crack at right side backrower.
Certainly not the right edge for mine Mac. He is only really effective when on the left side as Marty only has a right arm fend. Personally, I would have him as impact off the bench.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:58 am

king sirro wrote:I said before round one he needs State Cup. Lazy in defence and gives away silly penalties. Drops the ball at crucial times. Talented but needs to go to State Cup to improve these areas.

I thought he had to be dropped. He is playing great footy and I am also really happy to be proven wrong.

I think the make-up of the pack is also spot on at the moment. I view Lovett and Siro as our edge players with Halatau playing a role off the bench. The rest of the pack are suited to playing up the middle.

Tony33

Post by Tony33 » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 2:29 pm

king sirro wrote:

Sorry mate, i re-read the post in its entirety straight after posting my incredibly stupid reply lol.. I tried to delete my post straight away but i guess, it didn't work :shock:

Sorry for going off early, my bad..
2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 2:33 pm

All good Tony, I've done the same
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Goose

Post by Goose » Mon 13 Apr, 2015 2:40 pm

I like Sue in the middle, not so much the edge. Think he is playing very good footy.

Coming off the bench is better for the balance of the team IMO. Even with Lodge back.

I think Lodge directly replaces Buchannan, everyone elses roles to remain unchanged.

Milky

Post by Milky » Mon 13 Apr, 2015 10:02 pm

Goose wrote:I like Sue in the middle, not so much the edge. Think he is playing very good footy.

Coming off the bench is better for the balance of the team IMO. Even with Lodge back.

I think Lodge directly replaces Buchannan, everyone elses roles to remain unchanged.
I really like Lovett. So I would also go with what you have said.

Next year Liolebave on the bench for Dene.

Also don't resign Ava & Play Salesi Funaki instead next year.

8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Sironen
12. Lovett
13. Taupau

14. Lodge
15. Sue
16. Funaki
17. Liolevave

Funaki also covers prop so would add versatility.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 13 Apr, 2015 11:59 pm

Why would you say that about Sue before the season started :?:
Seems like everyone has improved and will continue to do so under JT :)