Death Riders and Negative Posters

Black Orange White

Re: Death Riders and Negative Posters

Post by Black Orange White » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:27 pm

Bunch of show ponies in Moses and Brooks. I love Tedesco but learn how to catch a ball. Naiqama is deadset average, in the Mitch Brown/Beau Ryan mold and there's no reason Nofoaluma doesn't waltz straight into the team when he comes back healthy. Coaching is so basic and simple, just one and done hitups five tackles in a row.

Look at the top teams - Souths/Roosters/Melbourne. They're so calm and composed and fundamentally sound. We are so far off the pace, and we have been for 16 years.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:29 pm

Milky wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:you know what made me angry from our players? not the mistakes, not the missed tackles, not the stupid plays but woods and simona laughing with a minute to go. here i was chewing my bloody nails off and they were having a laugh...

a very minute thing and probs look back and think why does that even make me angry but i lost it at that moment- they dont love the tigers as much as i love them :(
Didnt see that.Was it at a scrum etc.What moment were they smiling?
it was like 10 mins off...i saw it too, it wasn't in the dying minutes, Simona and Woods try their heart out every game, not their fault other players cost us he game.
nope this was about a minute to go when they tackled pappali.

just felt like they didnt care- not denying they try their hearts out. as player, i'd want your care factor about a win/loss to be 100 or at the least more than mine.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:29 pm

I only remember Justin hodges getting away with it in an origin match. No one thought it should have been a try then and today's wasnt a try either.

Furious1

Post by Furious1 » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:29 pm

You cannot run behind your own player! Why is that so hard to understand? You can pass behind the block runner which is the play everyone is getting confused with

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Tigertigertiger

Post by Tigertigertiger » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:45 pm

I will say it again or will it get deleted again

WAP today....

Disgraceful effort

I better not upset the apple cart

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:46 pm

First it was the ref and now other players cost us the game Milky? Which was it?
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:47 pm

Can we make a thread for people who can someone spin this one into a positive?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:50 pm

We gave up a 22 point for christs sake, but somehow the ref cost us. Gotta love how people will find any excuse to lay the blame on anyone but their own team.

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:50 pm

Today was a dismal performance by the players and the COACH!

chickenkebabs

Post by chickenkebabs » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 5:46 pm

As I said on Twitter. If I stopped working after lunch I'd be on the dole quick. Blowing a 22 point lead is inexcusable. When we had the lead I was thinking theyre going to blow this, didn't think I'd be right.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 5:52 pm

Oh look Gidley just ran behind Houston in the general run of play 30m out from the Parra line and passed it to Gagai...No Penalty
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

BlackandGoldForever

Post by BlackandGoldForever » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 5:52 pm

leading 22-0 at home against a team that could finish last should be negative the team doesn't deserve our support when you choke like that its a disgrace

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 5:58 pm

Geo. wrote:Oh look Gidley just ran behind Houston in the general run of play 30m out from the Parra line and passed it to Gagai...No Pena;ty
Geo, it sucks we got pinged for it, though unfortunately it was a correct ruling by the book, and if you will get called for it, it will be in the process of scoring.

Its a bitter pill to swallow, and definitely a some of the time rule... but it is what it is

Markusdbr

Post by Markusdbr » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 6:00 pm

Just saw Taylor in press conference and he says think they played well poor defence first half. What chance do they have when the coach can't even recognise they through an amazing opportunity and lead away. Might as well bring back Pierce as coach as he had the same care factor that Taylor has

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 6:14 pm

Black Orange White wrote:Bunch of show ponies in Moses and Brooks. I love Tedesco but learn how to catch a ball. Naiqama is deadset average, in the Mitch Brown/Beau Ryan mold and there's no reason Nofoaluma doesn't waltz straight into the team when he comes back healthy. Coaching is so basic and simple, just one and done hitups five tackles in a row.

Look at the top teams - Souths/Roosters/Melbourne. They're so calm and composed and fundamentally sound. We are so far off the pace, and we have been for 16 years.
Slightly different rosters might also have something to do with it.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 6:14 pm

Milky wrote:THAT WAS DISGUSTING!!! ATTROCIOUS!!! REFEREES CAN LICK MY BACKSIDE FOR ALL I CARE!!! Brooks's try was a try every day of the week, it is now two weeks in a row we have been robbed, utter disgrace. After that we got a 4 tackle set? REALLY! CAN'T YOU REFFS COUNT?!!! ALSO does it take 2 minutes to kick a goal! Deadset penalty right there, disgrace.
In reality though Milky, Raiders should have had another try when Austen saved us by being his usual self and hogging the ball instead of giving it to one of two unmarked players outside him. It w a gift.

BlackandGoldForever

Post by BlackandGoldForever » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 6:22 pm

Telltails wrote:
Black Orange White wrote:Bunch of show ponies in Moses and Brooks. I love Tedesco but learn how to catch a ball. Naiqama is deadset average, in the Mitch Brown/Beau Ryan mold and there's no reason Nofoaluma doesn't waltz straight into the team when he comes back healthy. Coaching is so basic and simple, just one and done hitups five tackles in a row.

Slightly different rosters might also have something to do with it.
Don't you see that's the point? whoever is coach or playing this team has a culture every year to blow leads it all starts from the year 2000

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 6:39 pm

Geo. wrote:Oh look Gidley just ran behind Houston in the general run of play 30m out from the Parra line and passed it to Gagai...No Penalty
So that ref got it wrong.