Death Riders and Negative Posters

gallagher

Re: Death Riders and Negative Posters

Post by gallagher » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:09 pm

Tigersmurf wrote:
gallagher wrote:
H-Tozza wrote:Strange ruling re: Farah running behind his own man despite gaining no adv.....still doesn't take away how pathetic we are ATM....shouldn't lose after being up by 22 period....
You don't think scoring was an advantage? ?? Not a try on any game.
We scored because we played the ball off a kick, not because the opposition were denied an opportunity to defend it.
As soon as you run behind your own player, if you then play on its a penalty. How many league fans have no idea about the rules? Or is it just too easy to blame the ref?

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:10 pm

Let them have the day in the Sun...

Very disappointing end
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:10 pm

you know what made me angry from our players? not the mistakes, not the missed tackles, not the stupid plays but woods and simona laughing with a minute to go. here i was chewing my bloody nails off and they were having a laugh...

a very minute thing and probs look back and think why does that even make me angry but i lost it at that moment- they dont love the tigers as much as i love them :(
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:11 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tigersmurf wrote:
gallagher wrote:
H-Tozza wrote:Strange ruling re: Farah running behind his own man despite gaining no adv.....still doesn't take away how pathetic we are ATM....shouldn't lose after being up by 22 period....
We scored because we played the ball off a kick, not because the opposition were denied an opportunity to defend it.
As soon as you run behind your own player, if you then play on its a penalty. How many league fans have no idea about the rules? Or is it just too easy to blame the ref?
HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED AND IT WAS CALLED PLAY ON!!!!!!

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:11 pm

compare that to brooks, farah, moses and sue- they didnt wanna lose- i wish all players had that kinda attitude
My Round 1 Team 2018

6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal

Tigersmurf

Post by Tigersmurf » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:12 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tigersmurf wrote:
gallagher wrote:
If that was true then any dummy runner would be penalized, yet it is used by every team attacking in the opposition 20 meter. You need to take an advantage.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:13 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tigersmurf wrote:
gallagher wrote:

Happens 10 to 20 times a game in general play....Why not blow the penalty straight away ...If Brooks regathered the Wrighton fumble and didn't score ...it's play on 6 to go no doubt in my mind...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

thaitiger

Post by thaitiger » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:14 pm

Well I do not post very often and this not an overreaction by "any normal person's opinion" but I just finished watching the game :brick: me and finally I must make my assessments and demands known!!!!!!!! :brick:
We had a 22 point lead and get beaten again!!!!!!!!! :wtf
Stop blaming referee dud decisions :deadhorse: and start blaming blatant and idiot dud team selections!! :crazy
These players must be dropped immediately:
1. Chris Lawrence-pathetic all round performance again- get rid of him now please FFS!! :crazy
2. Luke Brookes- performance in defence not acceptable and needs to be dropped until it improves. :twisted:
3. Jack Buchanan-tries hard but is "not" or ever was NRL standard!! :roll
This cannot go on as this is not the "first time this season that this has happened". :shock: :?: :pray:
Sorry but the facts are there -look at the teams that are currently leading the competition- :roll We have just as much talent and injuries can not be used as convenient excuse!!!!!!!It really is laughable!!! :lol:
Please stop saying give them more time ,they need experience and blaming everything and anyone except the people responsible who are getting paid "big money" to do their job to the highest level possible. -not good enough!!!!Reality. :master: :sign:

marzie

Post by marzie » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:15 pm

The boys can't handle a bit of wind in their face

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:16 pm

How many pages do you have Chris :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:16 pm

Same Sh-t different year.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:16 pm

it's not just about running behind your own player- it's also about depth

afaik, the rules are clearer about this now than ever before. farah ran behind his own player at a very low depth- true no one seemed to be impeded but that's the rule.
My Round 1 Team 2018

6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:18 pm

You know who showed the most heart out there ? believe it or not Dene Halautau . Never stopped trying .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

grrrrrrrrrr

Post by grrrrrrrrrr » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:21 pm

tig_prmz wrote:you know what made me angry from our players? not the mistakes, not the missed tackles, not the stupid plays but woods and simona laughing with a minute to go. here i was chewing my bloody nails off and they were having a laugh...

a very minute thing and probs look back and think why does that even make me angry but i lost it at that moment- they dont love the tigers as much as i love them :(
Yer this infuriates me also. Back in the day I wouldn't sleep for a week if we lost a game.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Jerry Seinfeld

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:21 pm

tig_prmz wrote:you know what made me angry from our players? not the mistakes, not the missed tackles, not the stupid plays but woods and simona laughing with a minute to go. here i was chewing my bloody nails off and they were having a laugh...

Didnt see that.Was it at a scrum etc.What moment were they smiling?

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:23 pm

foreveratiger wrote:You know who showed the most heart out there ? believe it or not Dene Halautau . Never stopped trying .
dont mind blowing my own trumpet here, since his first game last year, i always said give him a go. there was a run from inside our 5 to almost the 20 in one of the last sets of the match.

runs hard, hits hard and mistake free afaik. great player.
My Round 1 Team 2018

6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:25 pm

foreveratiger wrote:You know who showed the most heart out there ? believe it or not Dene Halautau . Never stopped trying .
He was great.

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:25 pm

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:

Didnt see that.Was it at a scrum etc.What moment were they smiling?
it was like 10 mins off...i saw it too, it wasn't in the dying minutes, Simona and Woods try their heart out every game, not their fault other players cost us he game.