Our interchange

hybrid_tiger

Our interchange

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:46 pm

Aside from the Warriors, our interchange rotation has to be among the worst in the NRL.

A lot of the rot came when Farah sat like last week. No direction/leadership.

Sironen is not an 80 minute player. Woods plays too many minutes. Our prop rotation is ordinary.

At the start of the second half we had our entire front row on the bench, today Galloway was injured, OK, but it is still concerning.

Sorry, but we don't have the calibre on the bench to have Woods, Keith, Taupau and at times Farah off together at the same time.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:50 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:Aside from the Warriors, our interchange rotation has to be among the worst in the NRL.

A lot of the rot came when Farah sat like last week. No direction/leadership.

Sironen is not an 80 minute player. Woods plays too many minutes. Our prop rotation is ordinary.

At the start of the second half we had our entire front row on the bench, today Galloway was injured, OK, but it is still concerning.

Sorry, but we don't have the calibre on the bench to have Woods, Keith, Taupau and at times Farah off together at the same time.
You are being very kind.I think we have the worst interchange that i have seen.Even Sheens did it better, unless Taylor learns how to adjust his game plan we will only get more of the same

Lukic

Post by Lukic » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:52 pm

Agree.

Buchanan is just such a nothing player. At no time does he ever look threatening with an offload or any zip to a run and only plods for like 6-7m each time. Lodge coming back will help big time.

Seumanufagai isn't really a bench type player, especially in the role that Taylor has been using him and that's holding him off the field for a good 50-60 minutes until today due to KG's injury. I think he should be starting and play maybe the first 15 and spell Woods/Taupau 15mins later in the match.

Sue was acutally doing pretty well in an 80minute role in the second row, I'd like to see him start at Lock full-time given he offers punch up the middle and versatility on the edges and can work if we want to stack an edge at times during the match.

I think we've got to have Woods or Taupau on field the whole match and about a 15 minute period with the both of them where we really try to get on top. They're our leaders and at any time they take a hit up can get us on the front foot.

Haltau's role in theory is a good idea and for lack of a better player is the right option I guess. He's been OK this season.

dazza65

Post by dazza65 » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 4:59 pm

Buchanan is a bookmark for Lodge - won't see NRL again once Lodge is back

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
----------------------------------------------
Tigers?!? - Driven mad since - 1969-201?