Austin gives it to the crowd

alexaki

Austin gives it to the crowd

Post by alexaki » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:17 pm

I liked Blake Austin... Until today.

Was at the game and as the full time siren went off Austin gave the F/U signal to the crowd in the hill....

How quickly he forgot how the Tigers supporters embraced him in forums and at games last year, how quickly he forgot how the fans begged him to stay during the lap to thank fans after the last game at LO last year....

How quickly he forgot if it weren't for the WT and their fans giving him a break he'd still be in reserve grade for Penrith.

I had a fair bit of admiration for Austin ...but after today's get F**cked to the crowd... He can get lost!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:20 pm

He played us with no respect, he has become such a self centred coward.

Within the first few minutes he had already dog shotted Moses, was giving Brooks grief during the scrums.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:20 pm

seems like a real smartarse now.. never was his biggest fan but funny how our opinions change after they leave :lol:
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:22 pm

It looked from where I was that he made a gesture to the crowd in the corner after the last Raiders try. But thought I was too far away to really know. Having read that, that is very disappointing. I have been cheering him on at the
Raiders, except today of course. Don't think I'll bother doing that any more either.

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:22 pm

thats disappointing to read alexaki.

reading a lot about his community work and how hard he had worked on his fitness, as well as his perseverance last season to become an established NRL player i also had a lot of respect for him.

im hoping that someone at the game is going to post that a few supporters had been really giving him a hard time during the game and his emotion got the better of his judgement afterwards.

on his game, i saw on foxsports an article saying he was instrumental in the raiders win. i couldnt disagree more!!! i thought he was absolutely terrible today and it was like the tigers said before the game "he is just going to try to throw a dummy every single time he gets the ball so just tackle him"!!

as i said in another thread, i actually laughed out loud when he had 2 unmarked guys with an open tryline in front of them and he selfishly tried to sell a dummy!

clontarfkid

Post by clontarfkid » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:23 pm

Today demonstrated just how one dimensional & selfish he really is..thought we handled him pretty well

turnstyle

Post by turnstyle » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:26 pm

Milky wrote:He played us with no respect, he has become such a self centred coward.

Within the first few minutes he had already dog shotted Moses, was giving Brooks grief during the scrums.
i did notice him being a smart arse at one scrum where he stuffed around with the ball and then threw it up in the air....

apart from that i thought he had a really bad game, throwing 127 unsuccessful dummies!

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:28 pm

Milko onto it for you boys...and i Quote Austo...

"Certainly no fingers to the crowd mate. just enjoying a great win mate. Was quite shocked how i was treated by the fans actually"

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:28 pm

Thats minus 1 for respect
Goes to show some of the young footballers dont have their head screwed on the right way

That doesnt demonstrate any maturity at all
We flicked Benji but he hasnt disrespected the club or fans/supporters
And same is the case with many ex players

Austin needs a session with "The World's Strictest Parents"

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:30 pm

Never in my life have i seen a more selfish player. Wouldn't pass the ball if his life depended on it. The try that he bombed, you could see coming a mile away that he was gonna dummy it, and sure enough. Wouldn't surprise me if he was like George Costanza and would push women and children out of the way to escape a house fire.

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:33 pm

He's done a lot of great work with kids so I respect him no less.

As a player though, he's really lowered my opinion of him. Deadset average, and won't win anything.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:35 pm

That's sad to hear, sounds like a wanker. It certainly wasn't the Tigers' supporters who wanted him gone, so I don't see why he should give us the FU sign. Don't need tossers like him here.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:36 pm

Milky wrote:Milko onto it for you boys...and i Quote Austo...

"Certainly no fingers to the crowd mate. just enjoying a great win mate. Was quite shocked how i was treated by the fans actually"
Where does this quote come from?

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:37 pm

Sabre wrote:

he follows me on twitter so i asked him ahah

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:44 pm

Milky wrote:
Sabre wrote:

And he's thin skinned too...the crowd was basically saying to him to get a hair cut....that's what I heard anyway......there was no chant coming from the crowd like Blakes a wanker......like the King used to cop....Austin has gone down many rungs....and if that's what he said...he is a liar too...

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 9:48 pm

Milko tell him it wasn't fingers to the crowd...it was a F/U fist pump under the arm type F/U ....he'll remember that...!

turnstyle

Post by turnstyle » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 10:21 pm

Milky wrote:
Sabre wrote:

would you could possibly consider retracting your comments about him being a self centred coward then milky?

or is that your view on him as a player now? a person is the player, but a player is not the person....

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 19 Apr, 2015 10:32 pm

turnstyle wrote:
Milky wrote:
Sabre wrote:

would you could possibly consider retracting your comments about him being a self centred coward then milky?

or is that your view on him as a player now? a person is the player, but a player is not the person....
At this very moment, i hold no opinion on Austin as a person. I respect what he has done for junior clubs etc. Right now, i have heard two sides of a scenario, i am no one to judge as i don't know what actually happened.

As a player he is utter crap lol.