Luke Brooks - I praise your effort.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40139
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Luke Brooks - I praise your effort.

Post by happy tiger » Mon 20 Apr, 2015 6:40 pm

NJLM78 wrote:The pass he gave to Simona for the first try was an absolute cracker.
But if he lets two in that wipes whatever good he has done

Its strange but I have had this argument many a time about Benji as well

I can deal with missed tackles , but they were shocking misses


stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Mon 20 Apr, 2015 6:55 pm

happy tiger wrote:
NJLM78 wrote:The pass he gave to Simona for the first try was an absolute cracker.
But if he lets two in that wipes whatever good he has done

Its strange but I have had this argument many a time about Benji as well

I can deal with missed tackles , but they were shocking misses
At the same time Moses is copping it while he has made minimal errors.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 5721
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Mon 20 Apr, 2015 10:46 pm

I like the lad, he's got a big bucket.

Moses needs another 10 kg before he will ever break a tackle.

User avatar
turnstyle
Member
Member
Posts: 2078
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:30 pm
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Mon 20 Apr, 2015 10:56 pm

i also thought it was awesome that in the very same set he got demolished he ran at tilse like a demon.
amazing heart.
Image

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5333
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Mon 20 Apr, 2015 11:29 pm

jirskyr wrote:I like the lad, he's got a big bucket.

Moses needs another 10 kg before he will ever break a tackle.
Keary is the same weight.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3


User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5333
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Mon 20 Apr, 2015 11:29 pm

Milky wrote:
jirskyr wrote:I like the lad, he's got a big bucket.

Moses needs another 10 kg before he will ever break a tackle.
Keary is the same weight.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
same with Sandow

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

User avatar
turnstyle
Member
Member
Posts: 2078
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:30 pm
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Mon 20 Apr, 2015 11:31 pm

Milky wrote:
Milky wrote:
jirskyr wrote:I like the lad, he's got a big bucket.

Moses needs another 10 kg before he will ever break a tackle.
Keary is the same weight.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
same with Sandow

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
yeh, but sandow is 4'6"!! :lol:
Image

User avatar
Tigersman
Member
Member
Posts: 1659
Joined: Mon 05 Aug, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Canterbury,NSW,Australia

Post by Tigersman » Tue 21 Apr, 2015 6:41 am

Give Brooks,Moses and Teddy 3 years and you will all be calling the 'The big 3'.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Tigersman since 2013!

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1875
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Tue 21 Apr, 2015 7:33 am

Funny how people conveniently forget the criticism Tedesco copped when he first came in to first grade.

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5333
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Tue 21 Apr, 2015 7:38 am

tsjonathan wrote:Funny how people conveniently forget the criticism Tedesco copped when he first came in to first grade.
Everyone wanted him gone for the same reason as Brooksy...no patience.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Tue 21 Apr, 2015 8:13 am

tsjonathan wrote:Funny how people conveniently forget the criticism Tedesco copped when he first came in to first grade.
There are lots of similarities between Moses and Tedesco. Moses looks likely but not there yet. Tedesco was the same.

I think Brooks is a little different. He just has to make some of those one on one tackles and get some support. I think his attack is coming along.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 5721
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Tue 21 Apr, 2015 9:17 am

turnstyle wrote:
Milky wrote:
Milky wrote:
jirskyr wrote:I like the lad, he's got a big bucket.

Moses needs another 10 kg before he will ever break a tackle.
Keary is the same weight.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
same with Sandow

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
yeh, but sandow is 4'6"!! :lol:
Was gonna say the same - Moses is fairly tall for his weight. He defends ok, I give the guy credit, but in attack he gets hammered.

Brooks is much stockier and is more of a threat at the line at the moment.

I'm not impatient, neither of these boys individually lost the game on Sunday.

User avatar
Doc Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2228
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Doc Tiger » Thu 23 Apr, 2015 1:31 am

stevetiger wrote:Great thread. That pass was special.
I think that pass was meant for Pat but Tim Sim stole it.

Post Reply