How this for a prediction....

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

How this for a prediction....

Unread post by TrueTiger » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 2:32 pm

OK fellow forumers,after last weeks display and a couple of other defeats,Iam prepared to take into consideration what a lot of you have spoken about this week in regards to replacing players and also commenting on their inability to close a game down with a huge lead...

I reckon the team has embarassed themselves into a new way of approaching their performances...

they will turn up for the full 80,no more switching off and being ran down...

defence will stay solid for the duration of the game.....

sensible last play options to be governed by Farah...either let Brooks or Moses kick or himself to a specific area,not just kick and hope.....

Control the ruck area and plug holes up the middle....create space on the outside for your centres and wingers to run and score....

I feel very confident that the team will win tonight and then they will turn the corner for this season and put a few wins together.....last week was a deadset painful excersise for them and if they are worth their salt,they will muscle up and put in a very good performance,not just for us the fans but for their own dignity...this is NRL there is little room for error,when a mistake is made all good teams learn from them,it is time to at least put in 100 percent for 80 minutes and live up to the reputed hype and expectation of this team....

As my dear old dad used to say when he used to watch me play...if you go out and do your very best and get beat ,then I cant complain,if you dont do your best,you let me,yourself and most of all your mates down...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

grrrrrrrrrr

Unread post by grrrrrrrrrr » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 2:50 pm

I like our chances tonight. Without mocking us I will be having a little wager.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

greatodensraven

Unread post by greatodensraven » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 2:57 pm

I like it

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by TrueTiger » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 9:05 pm

Good to see solid defence in the first 40mins ....second half and let's see if they learnt their lesson...

Newtown

Unread post by Newtown » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 9:06 pm

They have been inspiring so far.

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by TrueTiger » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:08 pm

TT will be coaching the WTS next after his magnificent prediction of tonight's performance.....maybe this team isn't as thick as I thought.....they can learn from mistakes...,marvellous what happens when you play what's infront of you and you plug the holes up the middle...turning up for 80 mins certainly helps.....

MacDougall

Unread post by MacDougall » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 11:28 pm

Spot on. Soothsayer!

Jerry Seinfeld

Unread post by Jerry Seinfeld » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 11:54 pm

TrueTiger wrote:OK fellow forumers,after last weeks display and a couple of other defeats,Iam prepared to take into consideration what a lot of you have spoken about this week in regards to replacing players and also commenting on their inability to close a game down with a huge lead...

I reckon the team has embarassed themselves into a new way of approaching their performances...

they will turn up for the full 80,no more switching off and being ran down...

defence will stay solid for the duration of the game.....

sensible last play options to be governed by Farah...either let Brooks or Moses kick or himself to a specific area,not just kick and hope.....

Control the ruck area and plug holes up the middle....create space on the outside for your centres and wingers to run and score....

I feel very confident that the team will win tonight and then they will turn the corner for this season and put a few wins together.....last week was a deadset painful excersise for them and if they are worth their salt,they will muscle up and put in a very good performance,not just for us the fans but for their own dignity...this is NRL there is little room for error,when a mistake is made all good teams learn from them,it is time to at least put in 100 percent for 80 minutes and live up to the reputed hype and expectation of this team....

As my dear old dad used to say when he used to watch me play...if you go out and do your very best and get beat ,then I cant complain,if you dont do your best,you let me,yourself and most of all your mates down...
You're a good one True Tiger.In TT we trust :sign: :sign: .

grrrrrrrrrr

Unread post by grrrrrrrrrr » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 12:10 am

Cha Ching. Giddy up. Easy cash.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Return to “Round 8: Wests Tigers vs Bulldogs”