Buchanan Dropped...Lawrence Bench

grrrrrrrrrr

Buchanan Dropped...Lawrence Bench

Post by grrrrrrrrrr » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 1:34 am

Alex Johnson only leaving to play fullback so he won't be coming here.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

halifax tiger

Post by halifax tiger » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 3:56 am

well done jt.spot on with selections.impresssed with hoeter.first post on site. a halifax rlfc sea tic holder and mad wests tigers fan. everybody loves a nice pom eh? ;)

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 6:17 am

halifax tiger wrote:well done jt.spot on with selections.impresssed with hoeter.first post on site. a halifax rlfc sea tic holder and mad wests tigers fan. everybody loves a nice pom eh? ;)
Welcome Halifax. We are on the way up down here, so let's enjoy the ride. Hope that your team can rise as well.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 6:37 am

:sign:
grrrrrrrrrr wrote:Our side better off without the plodders. Galloway/Buchanan/Lawrence.

Come on grrrrrrrrr, how can you still have a gripe with Keefy? Even last year when plodding around on one leg/foot, he still had the best win/loss ratio of all of our middle men as he is extremely effective at what he does.
Last edited by formerguest on Sat 25 Apr, 2015 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

halifax tiger

Post by halifax tiger » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 6:38 am

thanx for that formerguest.nice words.feel like an adopted aussie now :P

yeti

Post by yeti » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 9:53 am

Welcome Halifax Tiger. My wife's a Pom, so I do have a bit of a soft spot for the odd Pom or two.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 9:55 am

halifax tiger wrote:well done jt.spot on with selections.impresssed with hoeter.first post on site. a halifax rlfc sea tic holder and mad wests tigers fan. everybody loves a nice pom eh? ;)

Just don't tell us you guys have the best fish and chips ;) :lol:

Welcome aboard mate .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 10:06 am

.....or the best meat pies. You'll have half the forum on your doorstep.
Welcome
"Quality Stupidity"

halifax tiger

Post by halifax tiger » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 8:28 pm

yeti wrote:Welcome Halifax Tiger. My wife's a Pom, so I do have a bit of a soft spot for the odd Pom or two.
hope shes from gods country. yorkshire ? mr yeti :lol: thanx again for all your nice comments guys :sign:

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 8:35 pm

halifax tiger wrote:
yeti wrote:Welcome Halifax Tiger. My wife's a Pom, so I do have a bit of a soft spot for the odd Pom or two.
hope shes from gods country. yorkshire ? mr yeti :lol: thanx again for all your nice comments guys :sign:
Who do you follow in the Soccer?
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 8:37 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
halifax tiger wrote:
Spurs ! Who else is there ??

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 8:39 pm

Halifax, please send us a Gareth Ellis clone and your entry to the forum is complete.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 8:47 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
halifax tiger wrote:
Spurs ! Who else is there ??

In Yorkshire Spurs ? Never..... I'm guessing Bradford City , Huddersfield , Leeds United

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 10:23 pm

Is this the beginning of the end for Lawrence as we know him or the beginning of a new chapter for him only time will tell.

halifax tiger

Post by halifax tiger » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 11:49 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
halifax tiger wrote:
the mighty blades.sheffield united.but watching them is like :deadhorse: at the moment.just renewed sea tic 429 pound for third division football must be :crazy ps do there play football in aussie ;)

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 11:55 pm

Not necessarily Halifax

We tolerate you Poms just