Welcome back

larrycorowa
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri 19 Feb, 2010 1:47 pm

Welcome back

Post by larrycorowa » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:20 pm

M. Lodge....Hallejulah!!!

Was excellent in his first stint, ran straight and hard. 2nd run wasn't as explosive as he ran out of steam a bit. Bench looks so much better.


southerntiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by southerntiger » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:22 pm

Was thinking the same thing Larry. Made a massive difference. He is going to be a special player.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5326
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:23 pm

Much better with him back

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27890
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:25 pm

Adds a new dimension to our Bench....great future
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by greatodensraven » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:27 pm

Definite first grader. Welcome back Matt.

Also thought big Ava had a strong game. Well done lads.


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8622
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:27 pm

southerntiger wrote:Was thinking the same thing Larry. Made a massive difference. He is going to be a special player.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
He'll get even better once he matures a bit , still has a bit of stupidity in his game .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:30 pm

We definitely missed him. He's got to stop giving away stupid penalties though.

southerntiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by southerntiger » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:31 pm

Tigermama wrote:We definitely missed him. He's got to stop giving away stupid penalties though.
This side under Taylor is relatively comfortable giving away penalties to slow down the ruck. Its the Roosters model and generally works.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39127
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:32 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
southerntiger wrote:Was thinking the same thing Larry. Made a massive difference. He is going to be a special player.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
He'll get even better once he matures a bit , still has a bit of stupidity in his game .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
This will sound stupid , but I like that stupidity at times Hobbo

Having someone slightly unbalanced in your side can be a good thing

I like the aggressive X factor , we need it

Makes another nutter like JWH think twice

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17203
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:33 pm

Gibbs used to give us breather penalties as well.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5334
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:34 pm

Lodge was great tonight,a real workhorse,also a special mention to Jesse Sue,he hit the ball hard and forward all night....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8622
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:35 pm

happy tiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
southerntiger wrote:Was thinking the same thing Larry. Made a massive difference. He is going to be a special player.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
He'll get even better once he matures a bit , still has a bit of stupidity in his game .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
This will sound stupid , but I like that stupidity at times Hobbo

Having someone slightly unbalanced in your side can be a good thing

I like the aggressive X factor , we need it

Makes another nutter like JWH think twice
Yes and no ... But I know what you mean ;-)

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27890
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:35 pm

The New Bryce Gibbs... ;)
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

larrycorowa
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri 19 Feb, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by larrycorowa » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:40 pm

Sue was excellent. Along with Woods, Patty and Kev has been one of our best this year. Becoming a consistent first grader.

Nors05
Member
Member
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu 13 Mar, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by Nors05 » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:43 pm

What a beast. He is filling the aggressive impact off the bench that was left by Tupau. Welcome back indeed

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:49 pm

I thought he was ordinary. He is a potential beast but tonight he made dumb mistakes and had minimal impact.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11794
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:51 pm

Don't forget his match Fitness will be a bit low , different intensity Reserve Grade to NRL
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3161
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:57 pm

Welcome back Lodge and welcome back "the winning feeling"
He was 3 times more effective than Buch

Post Reply