Doesn't matter how good the opposition roster is

king sirro

Doesn't matter how good the opposition roster is

Post by king sirro » Fri 08 May, 2015 10:00 pm

You should never get walked through in the first set of 6 in a game.

Showed straight away we had nothing and that's an attitude thing which in my opinion is inexcusable.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Fri 08 May, 2015 10:04 pm

I think if its an attitude thing the coach has to take responsibility but I don't believe that is the case.

I think we have a whole bunch of players that aren't professional in that they have gaps in their development. Taupau to me is a perfect example - he kills them out there. He is fantastic but he also makes a mistake or two every game. Sue is the same.

We need high quality performances consistently.

Snake

Post by Snake » Fri 08 May, 2015 10:05 pm

Yep they went there tonight a beaten side before kick off ... Richards was the sign of this how often do you see him kick like he did tonight , the head space just was not there. I always blame the coach in this situation.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Fri 08 May, 2015 10:06 pm

We were belted from the first minute. But it's OK, we have a young side...

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Fri 08 May, 2015 10:06 pm

king sirro wrote:You should never get walked through in the first set of 6 in a game.

Showed straight away we had nothing and that's an attitude thing which in my opinion is inexcusable.

Nailed it.

Tonight was all about attitude, we never played like we thought we could win.

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Fri 08 May, 2015 10:08 pm

Didnt we come super close to scoring on our first set of 6 as well.... I mean jennings had no control of Moses and had fallen off, there was a case for Moses giving it a shot.

Suppose by the original posts parameters, the Roosters are only marginally better than we are.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 08 May, 2015 10:11 pm

We lost that game the minute we tried to get out of the grind of the game

Why do we continually do it , why don't we trust what the 2 coaches since Sheens have been trying to force feed us

We weren't winning the grind granted , but we weren't getting blown out of the water while we were in it

Exactly what I said the other day , stick in the grind as long as possible and keep it as close as possible for as long as possible

We aren't mentally tough and we need to show some faith

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Fri 08 May, 2015 10:14 pm

well said Happy... just have to absorb the pressure, momentum always changes, just a matter of being in touch when it does.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 08 May, 2015 10:17 pm

Black'n'White wrote:Didnt we come super close to scoring on our first set of 6 as well.... I mean jennings had no control of Moses and had fallen off, there was a case for Moses giving it a shot.

Suppose by the original posts parameters, the Roosters are only marginally better than we are.

While I mentioned in my post scoring in the first set ..my reference is more to do with how they rolled through us that first set. There forwards strolled through us, got offloads and their entire team was going forward at a time when they should be getting hammered. That's the sign that we were gone, not just the actual act of nearly scoring
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 08 May, 2015 10:19 pm

happy tiger wrote:We lost that game the minute we tried to get out of the grind of the game

Why do we continually do it , why don't we trust what the 2 coaches since Sheens have been trying to force feed us

We weren't winning the grind granted , but we weren't getting blown out of the water while we were in it

Exactly what I said the other day , stick in the grind as long as possible and keep it as close as possible for as long as possible

We aren't mentally tough and we need to show some faith
That is what the Dragons are doing so well at the moment
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 08 May, 2015 10:26 pm

Black'n'White wrote:well said Happy... just have to absorb the pressure, momentum always changes, just a matter of being in touch when it does.
Exactly , the stupid thing was at 22-0 down we still had a better completion rate :brick:

Coach needed to make an example of a few , scoreline wouldn't have got any worse