Rowdy

happy tiger
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 68 times

Re: Rowdy

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 09 May, 2015 9:45 pm

willow wrote:I wasn't that fussed on his game. Still no threat with the ball and when he played the ball he looked like he winced each time he lifted his leg, like it was hurting his hip flexor or something. Defensively he had a couple of good shots, he's always been pretty solid with his front on defence, but if you're going to play in the backs you need to be dangerous with the ball.

Is backrow and option? Maybe, I think he hits the line harder than Lovett, but he's not going to break the line either.
Bench Willow

simonthetiger

Unread post by simonthetiger » Sat 09 May, 2015 9:55 pm

willow wrote:I wasn't that fussed on his game. Still no threat with the ball and when he played the ball he looked like he winced each time he lifted his leg, like it was hurting his hip flexor or something. Defensively he had a couple of good shots, he's always been pretty solid with his front on defence, but if you're going to play in the backs you need to be dangerous with the ball.

Is backrow and option? Maybe, I think he hits the line harder than Lovett, but he's not going to break the line either.

I must have been watching a different game....he was swatting defenders away when no one was goin anywhere and pulled of some big hits.

Goose

Unread post by Goose » Mon 11 May, 2015 10:38 am

Lawrence was pretty good and near enough to our best tonight.

littletiger

Unread post by littletiger » Mon 11 May, 2015 10:57 am

With Nofo back from injury. Club needs to decide one way or the other... Lawrence days at centre seem numbered. SO stop picking at centres and give him a chance in the backrow. its like we got people in backrow killing it anyway

Return to “Round 9: Wests Tigers vs Roosters”