Why Im not slitting my wrists

PYMBLEPETE
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Why Im not slitting my wrists

Unread post by PYMBLEPETE » Sun 10 May, 2015 6:25 pm

simonthetiger wrote:Ok...so Ive re watched the game and its not all bad.

IMO we just couldnt take a trick in that game.

Firstly...yet again the refs have allowed our opposition to lay all over us and yet ping us for the same stuff. The roosters get pinged hard in this area but not on Friday and it got worse as the game went on.....Robinson must have been wetting himself.

2...We did show ticker. We hung in there for pretty much the whole first half at 4-0 against a 60/40 possession rate. Most teams would have crumbled but they tackled their arses off. If robbie nails that kick I reckon we score and its 4 all at half time and we are flying high. Great option by Robbie just the execution millimetres off.

3.....in the second half again we competed when we normally would have surrendered. Not much you can do with Tupou jumping against Hoeter and Naqaima,u are gonna get one soon,but two were pretty lucky with some nasty bounces for us.....and a toe on the line!

Even after all this I felt we were still in it when Lawrence got that try dissallowed.....but that was it,again cruel decision and another try from an evil bounce and its goodnight!

We got bashed and hung in there and that scoreline wasnt a true indication of the effort by our boys.

We made mistakes that you rarely see...Pattacake into touch on the full....Robbies kick,Moses double movement......it just wasnt our night.

And Lawrence and Halatau had thei best games for us and Nofa shouldnt be too long back now....and Simona.That should fix up our right edge probs.

IMO we played the best team in the comp,who have been very unlucky the last four games not to win all four,very hungry and where they got all the bounces of the ball.....

I have seen us play a lot worse.....and they never gave up......these boys have ticker.Hang in there everyone!
I posted much the same sentiments in the men against boys thread.

The refs are a real worry. The only redeeming feature this week was that 'Horsehead' as Ink calls him, got about four calls in a row wrong in my view, but at least one of them went in our favour so Im not as animated about it as usual.

The Roosters were going to win that match whoever they played. We may have been outclassed but we competed and did not throw in the towel.

AmericanHistoryX

Unread post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 10 May, 2015 6:27 pm

no the refs got to us. Tide changed after Lawrence disallowed try

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 52 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sun 10 May, 2015 6:50 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:no the refs got to us. Tide changed after Lawrence disallowed try

Actually AHX,their first try should not have been a try,on the line is out...

Lawrence did score his try fairly,it was a fair battle for the ball and Rowdy won it ,no doubt...

I really think the officials,whoever we have,don't want to give us any latitude at all during the games,they want us to do it tough all game,especially with some of their poor calls...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

AmericanHistoryX

Unread post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 10 May, 2015 6:54 pm

yeh TT - the refs beat us not the roosters
cant wait to play them again
great point double T

Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Return to “Round 9: Wests Tigers vs Roosters”