Interchange
14 Dene Halatau
15 Ava Seumanufagai
16 Matthew Lodge
17 Sauaso Sue

Coach: Jason Taylor

http://www.nrl.com/round-10-nrl-team-li ... fault.aspx
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 12 May, 2015 5:10 pm

Geo just copy and paste that side for Round 11 .

No one is accountable for anything in our Club :roll:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

rex2ce

Post by rex2ce » Tue 12 May, 2015 5:21 pm

Unfortunately I have to watch this game as my other half follows the Knights, she is calling payback after watching Canberra demolish the tigers at Leichardt, be a lo ng day i think

Justo

Post by Justo » Tue 12 May, 2015 5:24 pm

rex2ce wrote:Unfortunately I have to watch this game as my other half follows the Knights, she is calling payback after watching Canberra demolish the tigers at Leichardt, be a lo ng day i think
Not nearly as painful as my Friday night. (I married a rooster). :(

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Tue 12 May, 2015 5:27 pm

Was hoping to see Nofoaluma back.
But I have a feeling we will see him rejoin the team after the bye alongside Simona.

Round 13 backline:
1. Tedesco
2. Naiqama
3. Simona
4. Nofoaluma
5. Richards

With Lawrence on the bench.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Tue 12 May, 2015 5:29 pm

its called consistency. teams without injuries and with a balanced roster tend to do well, its the key to a premiership in many cases.

look at manly and the panthers. top 4 sides floundering near or in the bottom 4. even souths are battling, undefeated for 200 days including 6 Nines games and now doing crap.

broncos and dragons dont have too many injuries though.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Snake

Post by Snake » Tue 12 May, 2015 5:32 pm

Just like the Sheens days no accountability for mediocre performances, last night Luke dropped to bench for not performing and coach makes a statement this is why some coaches are winners and have a winning culture ....our mob nothing changes . And replace with who ? I do not care but a statement has to be made ! Simple.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Tue 12 May, 2015 5:33 pm

no surprises, looking forward to Nofo and Simona coming back though

Snake

Post by Snake » Tue 12 May, 2015 5:35 pm

pHyR3 wrote:its called consistency. teams without injuries and with a balanced roster tend to do well, its the key to a premiership in many cases.

look at manly and the panthers. top 4 sides floundering near or in the bottom 4. even souths are battling, undefeated for 200 days including 6 Nines games and now doing crap.

Actually I would agree if I saw an attacking structure working each week ..but please 5 up and kick yes that is certainly consistency.

Gray

Post by Gray » Tue 12 May, 2015 5:44 pm

Lovett has been solid defensively but has lacked any real impact on the game in the last few weeks. But he wouldn't being dropped to the bench wouldn't help this either and there's not many options to bring up.

clontarfkid

Post by clontarfkid » Tue 12 May, 2015 6:06 pm

Gray wrote:Lovett has been solid defensively but has lacked any real impact on the game in the last few weeks. But he wouldn't being dropped to the bench wouldn't help this either and there's not many options to bring up.
Both second rowers lack impact....I think we need alternative types and experience in both this area and the halves.
too much same same in both ..need something called balance/complimentary

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Tue 12 May, 2015 6:15 pm

Not the side I would've selected....I guess JT likes losing?

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Tue 12 May, 2015 6:15 pm

The halves will struggle while we have the present second rowers, but what are the other options, none that come to mind.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Tue 12 May, 2015 6:17 pm

Snake wrote:Just like the Sheens days no accountability for mediocre performances, last night Luke dropped to bench for not performing and coach makes a statement this is why some coaches are winners and have a winning culture ....our mob nothing changes . And replace with who ? I do not care but a statement has to be made ! Simple.
I agree...poor performing players should atone themselves either on the Bench or NSW Cup!! For mine our 2 second rowers have been struggling the past few weeks!

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Tue 12 May, 2015 6:26 pm

Would've liked to have seen Nofo in the backline in place of Lawrence & Sue starting in the backrow. But not surprised to see this side named.

Is there anyone in the lower grades playing well enough to demand a start in firsts? I don't think so unfortunately.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 12 May, 2015 6:35 pm

Oh well JT was happy last Friday and they all now know what they have to do to match it with a semis contender...lets see how we go against a lower half of the ladder team like us.

Icon

Post by Icon » Tue 12 May, 2015 6:43 pm

I like that JT is sticking to the plan, and really, who are these great players we are going to put into 1st grade.The reality is (remember reality) is that we are Pretty much where we hoped, or maybe a little better. Roosters were on fire, lets see what happens this week.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 12 May, 2015 6:50 pm

pHyR3 wrote:its called consistency. teams without injuries and with a balanced roster tend to do well, its the key to a premiership in many cases.

Consistency is only good when you're playing well,
When you are all over the place as far as form goes. Who wants to be consistent at that.