Knights...

TopTiger

Re: Knights...

Post by TopTiger » Wed 13 May, 2015 10:27 am

Mullen is a big loss to their attack particularly given how poorly Roberts & Gidley have been going in the halves. Out wide the Knights are dangerous but if the Tigers can limit their go forward then we are in with a real chance of beating them. If the Tigers forwards play to their potential then I am confident we can get over the Knights!!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 13 May, 2015 10:31 am

I think they will switch Gagai back to centre and Mata'utai back to fullback with Gidley remaining at half

Goose

Post by Goose » Wed 13 May, 2015 11:13 am

looks a pretty weak side to me, guess that is why they have lost 5 in a row,

Different scenario to the Roosters, a quality side that was desperate.

underdog

Post by underdog » Wed 13 May, 2015 1:03 pm

Cannot take them lightly. Although these are one of the games most of us would put a tick next to at the start of the year, right now I'm not so sure.

Doesn't look like a team with much attack on paper though, however as others have mentioned the likes of Scott and Sims will target our halves - Scott in particular will revel in annoying our young lads.

Jay

Post by Jay » Wed 13 May, 2015 1:24 pm

Remember what Scott did to Thurston, Slater etc? He could brutalize Moses.

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Wed 13 May, 2015 3:09 pm

checked their fan forum last (k)night and they are generally fairly p.... off with their team selections and coach. they do not appear to be confident at all for sundays game.
c'mon tigers, fire up and get back to winning ways
I dislike sowfs immensely

WTDiehard

Post by WTDiehard » Thu 14 May, 2015 6:36 pm

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm finding it difficult to see how we can win this game.

We have been leaking a lot of points lately. Our attack is very dis jointed and badly lacks execution. We look like a team of very very hard trier's ATM but scratching our heads not knowing how to win. Blowing an 18 point and 22 point lead in the past 6 weeks just highlights how poor we are under pressure......its like we can play a bit of good footy and then self doubt comes in when we realize that we can only now snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Hope I'm wrong, but it could get very ugly on Sunday.