Moses a positive

krissy
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Moses a positive

Unread post by krissy » Sun 17 May, 2015 7:12 pm

Positives were very tough to find out there today however today I think Moses was one.
I think Moses played a lot better today and seemed to have less panic in his play.
He took some hard knocks and got straight back up and carried on playing. He also made some very good tackles. I hope he will continue to improve each game because we could use some kind of miracle about now.
As always Taupau gets an honorable mention just for being Taupau.
People may feel that Robbie is busy concentrating on Origin but a player that makes 51 tackles cant be said to not be pulling his weight, Keith Galloway, I am looking at you.
I thought Naiqama had a shocker, I got sick of screaming at him to get back out to his wing.
Lawrence made some good tackles.
Pat Richards, well lets just pretend today didnt happen, it is rare that he has a bad game.
Of course there were some horrific ref calls but I think ultimately the loss rests on the team & coach.
I am trusting them to have a blinder next game and make me forget today even happened ;)

littletiger

Unread post by littletiger » Sun 17 May, 2015 9:05 pm

Your not going to get much response with a positive title I'm your thread. Try Taylor sucks/Moses - next time.

Snake
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 59 times

Unread post by Snake » Sun 17 May, 2015 9:09 pm

The best positive is not to comment but Taylor did say he was great in the Presser so I suppose that is a positive ..

stevetiger

Unread post by stevetiger » Sun 17 May, 2015 9:23 pm

I think he looks really good. We do need more from him but I think he is starting to find his feet.

cunno

Unread post by cunno » Sun 17 May, 2015 9:30 pm

Even though his opposition today was the Knights and not the rorters, he looked to be trying to improve his game by putting his body in the way in defence and he was one of the few in our team to show any spark in attack.

AmericanHistoryX

Unread post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 17 May, 2015 9:31 pm

thought he did that last week also Cunno

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

biceps

Unread post by biceps » Sun 17 May, 2015 9:32 pm

Moses had his best game, still conceeded 1 try, but that run he made was hopefully a small glimpse of some things we might see when hes 22-23.

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Sun 17 May, 2015 9:45 pm

I've always been a supporter. He has a go and has a lot of football in him. Big heart to boot.

AmericanHistoryX

Unread post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 17 May, 2015 9:57 pm

very big heart

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 203 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 17 May, 2015 9:59 pm

stryker wrote:I've always been a supporter. He has a go and has a lot of football in him. Big heart to boot.
Weren't you bagging him out the other day?

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Sun 17 May, 2015 10:04 pm

No I don't get the hype around Brooks.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 391 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sun 17 May, 2015 10:07 pm

Mitch did a lot of good things today...always puts his body on the line,,,

Still made a few errors but never dropped his head.....Like it when he runs the footy..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

wd in perth
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by wd in perth » Sun 17 May, 2015 10:12 pm

[quote="
I am trusting them to have a blinder next game and make me forget today even happened ;)[/quote]

Against the cowgirls? I think not.

Tiger In The Gong

Unread post by Tiger In The Gong » Sun 17 May, 2015 11:29 pm

Played more of a roving role today. Linked up with Brooks on the left a lot more as a result.

Some subtle changes from the coach and decent game from him for a change, beats me why it took 10 weeks to give him that extra freedom though.

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Mon 18 May, 2015 1:04 am

krissy wrote:Positives were very tough to find out there today however today I think Moses was one.
I think Moses played a lot better today and seemed to have less panic in his play.
He took some hard knocks and got straight back up and carried on playing. He also made some very good tackles. I hope he will continue to improve each game because we could use some kind of miracle about now.
As always Taupau gets an honorable mention just for being Taupau.
People may feel that Robbie is busy concentrating on Origin but a player that makes 51 tackles cant be said to not be pulling his weight, Keith Galloway, I am looking at you.
I thought Naiqama had a shocker, I got sick of screaming at him to get back out to his wing.
Lawrence made some good tackles.
Pat Richards, well lets just pretend today didnt happen, it is rare that he has a bad game.
Of course there were some horrific ref calls but I think ultimately the loss rests on the team & coach.
I am trusting them to have a blinder next game and make me forget today even happened ;)
Good Post Krissy. We haven't seen the best of Mosses yet. If he continues to improve, and stays injury free he will be very good for us. Fingers crossed :)

littletiger

Unread post by littletiger » Mon 18 May, 2015 6:52 am

Brad fittler made a good point he thinks Moses should be talking more in d to rally players around him to make more tackles because all the plays are being directed to his side and fittler said his a bit quite and shouldnt just be quite and take on all the tackles himself. Something like that. Its a good point. Fittler would be great as a halve coach.

Return to “Round 10: Wests Tigers vs Newcastle Knights”