2005 Promos

gallagher

Re: 2005 Promos

Post by gallagher » Fri 15 May, 2015 4:40 pm

Tony33 wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Tony33 wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
If he thinks his millions of dollars in sponsorship does nothing for his company then why would he think another companies logo on a few pics would help his their company? That doesn't make sense.

Tony33

Post by Tony33 » Fri 15 May, 2015 5:04 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tony33 wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Tony33 wrote:
If he thinks his millions of dollars in sponsorship does nothing for his company then why would he think another companies logo on a few pics would help his their company? That doesn't make sense.
Prior to this thread i had no idea what JFTA was or what they did. Now i know.

Meriton doesn't need that exposure because everyone already knows what Meriton does and their operations are directed at a market that wouldn't have any idea what rugby league is in any case (Asian markets).

Sponsoring a rugby league club that is know in 2 states in one country does nothing for Meriton but JFTA who is much much much smaller than Meriton and operates with partners in Queensland and across the country could gain a leg up.

Regardless, the type of person that Harry is would be enough to make him not wanting JFTA to be advertised
2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Sat 16 May, 2015 7:56 pm

wd in perth wrote:It's just shoddy. Blanking out the past is not only petty, it's pathetic. I can't see how this exercise can in any way be considered professional.
Agree WD. Next thing you know the club will erase the players no longer playing for WT out of the premiers photo from grand final night. It is childish to the extreme.

Milky

Post by Milky » Sat 16 May, 2015 9:30 pm

They did the same thing with Blake Austin before he was officially granted a release. Its rubbish.

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Thu 21 May, 2015 1:48 pm

I know it's pre-wests tiger era but say one day we were to be sponsored by say Panasonic and Husqvarna Mowers....would that render all the old Wests Victa and Balmain Phillips jerseys blank also?