Wests Tigers call on Campbelltown faithful

foreveratiger

Re: Wests Tigers call on Campbelltown faithful

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 21 May, 2015 1:13 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Geo. wrote:82,453

In all seriousness, we'll be lucky to get 6K.

Playing like busteds, missing two key players, OOT opposition missing key players and poor weather forecasted.
5K to 6K i reckon as well , so many players missing , bad form . Has the ingredients of a low Crowd.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Thu 21 May, 2015 1:14 pm

Hopefully there is a big crowd. But for those who can't get there (like mysef) for whatever reason, all 3 games will be on fox.

What a great way to celebrate my brother's birthday! Now hopefully we win 3 from 3!!

eyewonder

Post by eyewonder » Thu 21 May, 2015 4:40 pm

The good people of campbelltown have a pretty good ground to watch footy at now. The majority of supporters will be cheering for a home team win, as we all are.

Just for all those magpie tragics,my favourite moment at campbelltown was the andrew willis field goal , from 45 metres out which just landed over the bar.The win helped wests into the finals.

It was the coldest night ever but didnt the crowd go beserk.

And the irony is the game was against norths,with one Jason Taylor hoping to kick a field goal himself.
im sure Andrew willis,whereever he is ,will have that kick on his highlights reel.

now that was an exciting game.

lets hope for a win.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Fri 22 May, 2015 7:57 am

I'm going to put my head on the chopping block and say we will get about 14000 at the game....

Campbelltown on a Saturday night is pretty good and although the team at the moment are underachieving the WT faithfull will get behind them...we can't underestimate the WTs fans they have been through thick and thin,this year is no different....GO WESTS TIGERS....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

LCA

Post by LCA » Sat 23 May, 2015 8:25 am

Given that the opposition is a non-Sydney side minus their best players, I doubt the Cowboys fans will number many at all. So, the crowd size depends on Tigers fans, no matter where they live. It really is a test of the inner-west/Leichhard connection to travel and boost the crowd as the locals will turn out.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 23 May, 2015 8:36 am

8-9 k best case

Anyway hope anyone that does go gets rewarded with a massive ,season defining WT's victory

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:36 pm

I was out there tonight amidst the punters.

Let me tell you Mayer will have his work cut out attracting fans and members for the rest of the season and into next year. They were bored out of their brain.

5 hit ups and a bomb is the Taylor blue print it seems. The club is in big big trouble if they think this is going to attract punters.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:41 pm

Eddie wrote:I was out there tonight amidst the punters.

Let me tell you Mayer will have his work cut out attracting fans and members for the rest of the season and into next year. They were bored out of their brain.

5 hit ups and a bomb is the Taylor blue print it seems. The club is in big big trouble if they think this is going to attract punters.
Last season Mayer was giving it to the Campbelltown punters for not supporting their team. I felt sympathy for all the punters there tonight who paid their hard earned to watch this boring negatively coached side.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:43 pm

Perhaps they should've called on the faithful to play for them instead of just turning up to watch that debacle!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sun 24 May, 2015 9:19 am

They should have put some pillows out. A very zzzzzzzz game.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 24 May, 2015 9:20 am

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:They should have put some pillows out. A very zzzzzzzz game.
People would have fallen asleep if it wasn't so freakin cold. You know it was an average night when the biggest cheer was for the fireworks.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 24 May, 2015 10:37 am

Another $100k flushed down the dunny. Its a good thing we dont need money.

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 24 May, 2015 10:44 am

A lot of empty members seats on the eastern side of the ground must be a concern for the club.

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Sun 24 May, 2015 10:53 am

cunno wrote:A lot of empty members seats on the eastern side of the ground must be a concern for the club.
Um not as much as the hundreds of empty seats in the western grandstand. The top deck is sold out to members every game yet they don't turn up.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 24 May, 2015 10:58 am

I don't think the club is concerned at all. We're just in a re-building phase, there's nothing else we can do.That's how we roll at the tigers, just happy to make up the numbers.

Cats Fan

Post by Cats Fan » Sun 24 May, 2015 11:00 am

The club is disconnected with the region.

The kids are getting pumped at school with anything GWS and Western Sydney Wanderers. The Wests Tigers and the NRL are to blame. No vision, no foresight, no plan.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 24 May, 2015 11:07 am

Cats Fan wrote:The club is disconnected with the region.

The kids are getting pumped at school with anything GWS and Western Sydney Wanderers. The Wests Tigers and the NRL are to blame. No vision, no foresight, no plan.
This ^^^^^

My young fella is in year 5 , although he plays league , it's now compulsory at his school to play AFL .
GWS are throwing heaps into the local primary schools , where the NRL does squat !!

What pisses me off , I have to pay $65 for this "compulsory " BS !

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 24 May, 2015 3:17 pm

Ed Reschs wrote:
cunno wrote:A lot of empty members seats on the eastern side of the ground must be a concern for the club.
Um not as much as the hundreds of empty seats in the western grandstand. The top deck is sold out to members every game yet they don't turn up.

I sit in the top deck of the western stand and there weren't 100s of spare seats yes there were some empty seats.