The future isn't bright

BlackandGoldForever

The future isn't bright

Unread post by BlackandGoldForever » Sat 23 May, 2015 9:32 pm

tired of hearing that we have a good future with young players they aint getting better people they are getting worse!!!

Manly won a comp with 2 rookie halves n their first year

this team can't even win home games now against reserve grade teams, leading 22-0 or down 2-0 at 70 mins. lead 24-6 with 20 to go

the team has not got the will to win Taylor is worse then Potter too, this tem is no better then 2012

can't believe I am saying this Tim Sheens shouldn't have been let go we wasted money on him to pay him out to bring in guys like Po
Itter and Taylor which made this team go from a bottom 8 contender to bottom 4 every single year/

I don't wanna hear these kids are young exuse they aint getting any better they are regressing!!! today was simply pathetic you are playing a home against a team who don't have their props or halves, you have them at 2-0 for 75 mins and don't score A SINGLE PPONT!!!

sorry for being negative but the future is NOT good what people think they are what they are

TJL
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by TJL » Sat 23 May, 2015 9:38 pm

They are fast becoming the joke side of the league.

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sat 23 May, 2015 9:40 pm

Are people still loving our Potential?
We will be using this excuse for as long as the losses keep going.
How Sirro is a 1st Grader is seriously beyond the joke .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

king sirro
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 42 times

Unread post by king sirro » Sat 23 May, 2015 9:43 pm

Taylor is choking every player in team. Until he takes his hands off their throat it won't improve. Even when he does though he may have done too much damage
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

stevetiger

Unread post by stevetiger » Sat 23 May, 2015 9:43 pm

I hated Sheens when he left but he is a million times a better coach than Taylor.

Black'n'White
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Black'n'White » Sat 23 May, 2015 9:46 pm

The conversion of actual points aside, our line was never under threat all game, they only scored of a penalty and an error, and to be fair, we put on alot of honest opportunities to score though lacked the class and polish to finish them off.

Both teams werent far off being equally under-manned. Both sets of starting props gone, one set of halves vs a captain hooker... so in the halves experience stakes, we werent all that much in front.

We just lack genuine finishers, or the class of player that is the difference between a close opportunity, and a try. Skinny on prop depth too.

BlackandGoldForever

Unread post by BlackandGoldForever » Sat 23 May, 2015 9:53 pm

I am not talking about just this game though (sorry I am cranky and drunk right now if I don't make sense) it's been like that all year!! there is no execution with our plays no finishing touches, this was the same mistakes back in round 1! its round 11 now for crying out loud and the team has regressed they still are not executing plays after line breaks and finishing them off

we almost lost another scrum today, we also had no dummy half on the attack and lost it and that was from someone experienced! , the team just continues to make dumb mistakes and find new ways to lose every week! no other team in the comp loses games like we do. we are unique.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 205 times
Been liked: 64 times

Unread post by formerguest » Sat 23 May, 2015 9:53 pm

foreveratiger wrote:Are people still loving our Potential?
Yep, loving the potential.

No excuse, we simply had no go forward. We were totally dominated up the guts in attack and defence. I expected a lot more from Taupau tonight.

Sirro is far from the one to blame, he'll he was even moved back into the halves. I think he would be a star in many teams, ones that planned for and used his abilities.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 219 times
Been liked: 331 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 23 May, 2015 9:55 pm

Black'n'White wrote:The conversion of actual points aside, our line was never under threat all game, they only scored of a penalty and an error, and to be fair, we put on alot of honest opportunities to score though lacked the class and polish to finish them off.

Both teams werent far off being equally under-manned. Both sets of starting props gone, one set of halves vs a captain hooker... so in the halves experience stakes, we werent all that much in front.

We just lack genuine finishers, or the class of player that is the difference between a close opportunity, and a try. Skinny on prop depth too.
Please do not post sense un emotional reality at this time...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:01 pm

formerguest wrote:

No excuse, we simply had no go forward. We were totally dominated up the guts in attack and defence. I expected a lot more from Taupau tonight.

Sirro is far from the one to blame, he'll he was even moved back into the halves. I think he would be a star in many teams, ones that planned for and used his abilities.
Don't where i'm blaming Sirro for our loss :roll: , i just don't think he is 1st Grade Material.
A Star ? by his Father's surname
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

fairdinkum

Unread post by fairdinkum » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:04 pm

Sirro would be nowhere near most other teams run on side. garbage but so is 75% of our team

fairdinkum

Unread post by fairdinkum » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:08 pm

TJL wrote:They are fast becoming the joke side of the league.

Weve been a joke to every other supporter since 2000. We have never been respected. People still say 2005 was a fluke.

Twmba Tigerman

Unread post by Twmba Tigerman » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:09 pm

Really looking forward to the bye. Surely we can't lose that .............but then again we find ways to lose any match possible.
"Bleeding Gold Black and White" to the end.

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:18 pm

I am sure that all Tigers will be holding their heads up high and celebrating after gaining two competition points next week.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 205 times
Been liked: 64 times

Unread post by formerguest » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:26 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
formerguest wrote:

Don't where i'm blaming Sirro for our loss :roll: , i just don't think he is 1st Grade Material.
Well okay, but you did single him out. Maybe you watch the game diferently than me, but my recollection of his performance as a backrower is of being involved, providing the main pressure on kickers, great secondary work in the defensive line and dropping a half catchable ball under pressure. Then of course he spent a third of the game in the halves, when his middle men were getting utterly toweled.

As far as I am concerned he is doing exactly what the coach is asking of him as part of this team. However, that does not mean I agree with the way the coach utilises him and his abilities.

Blackpearl
Has liked: 1 time

Unread post by Blackpearl » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:35 pm

Newtown wrote:I am sure that all Tigers will be holding their heads up high and celebrating after gaining two competition points next week.
Don't count your chickens just yet newtown.
We are the worst most boring, most pathetically coachedside in the comp this year without doubt. We will win the spoon !
I dislike sowfs immensely

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:37 pm

formerguest wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
formerguest wrote:

Well okay, but you did single him out. Maybe you watch the game diferently than me, but my recollection of his performance as a backrower is of being involved, providing the main pressure on kickers, great secondary work in the defensive line and dropping a half catchable ball under pressure. Then of course he spent a third of the game in the halves, when his middle men were getting utterly toweled.

As far as I am concerned he is doing exactly what the coach is asking of him as part of this team. However, that does not mean I agree with the way the coach utilises him and his abilities.
I'm not talking about just Tonight ? I'm talking about since his been in 1st Grade there have been not many games at all that he's stood out . Drops the most easiest passes to him.
Anyway he didn't cost us our loss Tonight anyway , I'm not blaming him at all for our loss .
There is quite a few that i think are not 1st Grade Material but we are going to have to do with the cattle we have for the year.

Black'n'White
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Black'n'White » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:37 pm

Formerguest, a run of poor form and the emotional investment from fans takes its toll.

Siro crashed close on 2 occasions, within a few inches iirc, both face balls, and knocked on a 3rd with only a single defender holding his shoelaces, and the ball wasnt all that flash either. He also wasnt as shy to look for work as he had been in the past.

He wasnt perfect, seriously most players never play a perfect game in their careers. But he was a long way from deserving the flack he is copping tonight it isnt funny.

Return to “Round 11: Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys”