Why our Players are Losing Interest

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Why our Players are Losing Interest

Unread post by Newtown » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:10 pm

All our players seem to be more disinterested as every week rolls on. I believe that the main reason for this is the boring mundane routine they are required to carry out throughout every training session and every game. "Hit the ball up one out for each of five tackles, kick the ball on the last tackle and chase upfield as hard as you can. Do this for every set of tackles you have possession throughout the match". Imagine grown up full time professional footballers practising this sequence again and again at training and then going through the same motions during an eighty matches. How boring for the players and the fans.

Coach is telling the fans that the team is full of potential but to my mind what potential and flair these players have is being lost by the nonsensical coaching they are forced to adhere to.

Black'n'White
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Black'n'White » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:14 pm

sympathy post.... dont want this bloke to make 2 threads with no replies, seems he is doing it pretty tough emotionally already.

fairdinkum

Unread post by fairdinkum » Sat 23 May, 2015 10:14 pm

The coach lost my respect last week against the Knights and I was prepared to give him another week. JT is done. He has already proven inside 3 months he is a flop. Next!! Wheres the petition to sign? email for the board?

PYMBLEPETE
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by PYMBLEPETE » Sat 23 May, 2015 11:46 pm

I know it seems like an over reaction but I really want to see the back of Taylor. This is just garbage. I will accept a loss if I think the team has played to its ability, but there is no way that I believe that is currently happening.

Return to “Round 11: Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys”