Testing times for the club.

Snake
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 57 times

Testing times for the club.

Unread post by Snake » Sat 23 May, 2015 11:44 pm

Well if the thoughts of many in my area at the ground tonight were anything to go buy the club is in real strife.... they have signed this coach that is going to produce this rubbish so how are they going to get fans through the gate is a mystery ..I paid $70 for a GA family pass and I can assure the club we will not be though the gates again . We took the ANZ package so 3 more games of 5 up and kick then no more. I would expect there will be question raised in the not to distant future .

cunno

Unread post by cunno » Sat 23 May, 2015 11:53 pm

I was sitting in the western stand and members were leaving with 10 minutes to go, surely that must tell the club something, not to mention JT who was sitting behind them. The comments I heard from supporters leaving the ground were far from flattering for the team.

Twmba Tigerman

Unread post by Twmba Tigerman » Sat 23 May, 2015 11:53 pm

Snake, I am hearing you. 900 km's away from Leichhardt but the family thought we would do the right thing and join up this year. Knew there would be some lows and highs but what we are seeing is embarrasing. Family was working on July 18 trip to Brisbane to see the rorting horses play at Suncorp Stadium against the tigers but have decided to watch the paint dry on the western wall that weekend instead. Geez it hurts to be a tigers fan at present.
"Bleeding Gold Black and White" to the end.

hybrid_tiger

Unread post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 23 May, 2015 11:56 pm

I was there tonight freezing my nuts off and watching that crap. The comments around me were not positive to say the least. I think many are fed up and who can blame them. If that's what we are going to dish up, why should I bother?

Snake

Unread post by Snake » Sat 23 May, 2015 11:58 pm

Twmba Tigerman wrote:Snake, I am hearing you. 900 km's away from Leichhardt but the family thought we would do the right thing and join up this year. Knew there would be some lows and highs but what we are seeing is embarrasing. Family was working on July 18 trip to Brisbane to see the rorting horses play at Suncorp Stadium against the tigers but have decided to watch the paint dry on the western wall that weekend instead. Geez it hurts to be a tigers fan at present.
It is not all about winning it is what is dished up..most of us had a realistic view of what the season had in store . But to watch this pathetically coach outfit is embarrassing , and what makes it worse is a coach that is drowning in his own dribble.

supercoach
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 91 times

Unread post by supercoach » Sat 23 May, 2015 11:58 pm

I have been a gold member now since 2009 and I will not be renewing in 2016. I love my football and as much as I love a win, I can also handle a loss, but I can not handle this so called structure Taylor has introduced. I want to be excited not bored to tears.

wd in perth
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by wd in perth » Sun 24 May, 2015 1:03 am

The only chance for a crowd would be to go to Leichardt me thinks, at least fans could take in the beauty of the ground for a while before it's no longer used as a home ground.

LCA
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by LCA » Sun 24 May, 2015 8:04 am

I can only agree with the sentiments of others here. I live only about 10km from Campbelltown but it took all day to motivate myself to go last night....and I am a platinum member!! And, after watching that performance (not the effort...there was plenty of effort) I think I'll find something else to do with the $700 in 2016. It was the same as last week, and the week before....where are the tries meant to come from with this mob? Surely, the torch needs to be turned on the coach....surely? Marina Go et al....are you reading these comments?

tigerbenji
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by tigerbenji » Sun 24 May, 2015 8:14 am

Against Newcastle last week all you could hear was their Players saying they will go one up one up & it was the same to-night, Got me beat.

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Unread post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Sun 24 May, 2015 8:16 am

Do what they do in soccer. Unfurl some banners do JT knows about out discontent with this crap. Because if this keeps up we will have less supporters at the grounds less $$ for the club and that's only going to put more pressure on us. Not to mention less members!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 24 May, 2015 8:18 am

Can someone please tell me the crowd last night?
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Mccarry
Been liked: 19 times

Unread post by Mccarry » Sun 24 May, 2015 9:00 am

I'm sorry for everyone's pain.

It will come. We defended our hearts out. Defence has been lacking in prior years. I would be happy to lose the next five if we keep teams to one try.

Guys and girls, we have to deal with defence and structure before we will be a threat. Yesterday was all defence and structure. It hurts but watch the roosters when they were turning around their fortunes a few years ago. The hardly scored points for ages. Then it came.

You will point out that they added some strike power too, we will need to as well, no doubt. Be patient, even if patience hurts.

hybrid_tiger

Unread post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 24 May, 2015 9:06 am

Be patient. 3 finals series in 16 years. How much more patience can you ask for?

alexaki

Unread post by alexaki » Sun 24 May, 2015 9:08 am

foreveratiger wrote:Can someone please tell me the crowd last night?

And watch Mayer use this against the people of Campbelltown saying if they don't support blah...blah then there will be no games at Cambo in the future... They will be lucky to get 5000 next game!!!! ... Who wants to watch that type of entertainment?????

larrycorowa
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by larrycorowa » Sun 24 May, 2015 9:10 am

Mccarry wrote:I'm sorry for everyone's pain.

It will come. We defended our hearts out. Defence has been lacking in prior years. I would be happy to lose the next five if we keep teams to one try.

Guys and girls, we have to deal with defence and structure before we will be a threat. Yesterday was all defence and structure. It hurts but watch the roosters when they were turning around their fortunes a few years ago. The hardly scored points for ages. Then it came.

You will point out that they added some strike power too, we will need to as well, no doubt. Be patient, even if patience hurts.

Spot on mate.

Snake

Unread post by Snake » Sun 24 May, 2015 9:14 am

Mccarry wrote:I'm sorry for everyone's pain.

I must say that defensive effort against a reserve side last night was awesome , only being beaten by 8 points ..I must applaude The coach as he says WE ARE TRYING HARD the catch phrase of all recent press conferences . The performance last night was garbage , the coach so far had shown nothing but a lot of excuses and idiotic decisions ..playing Brooks at hooker when you have 2 hookers playing in reserve grade...the appointment of this coach will go in tigers history as one of the worst ever and there has been some good ones .

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 24 May, 2015 10:12 am

alexaki wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Can someone please tell me the crowd last night?

And watch Mayer use this against the people of Campbelltown saying if they don't support blah...blah then there will be no games at Cambo in the future... They will be lucky to get 5000 next game!!!! ... Who wants to watch that type of entertainment?????

Thanks mate, better than I expected. I was thinking 5-6k.
I think this is the lowest our Club has been in terms of morale.
It feels like we have started our off Season already by peoples feelings
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

happy tiger
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 68 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 24 May, 2015 10:21 am

Our problem in the past has been simple , we'll attack our way out of trouble

The new plan will come , if we can restrict the amount of points we need to score we can play more disciplined high percentage football

Not having to rely upon miracle play and get out of jail cards

Might of looked good but was bad for many reasons

It helps us with our for and against

It makes it easier for any new players coming into the system when we have injuries , rep footy etc

We just need those crucial signings over the next 18 months that will help us take the next step

As I said I'm happy to take a season of pain for the pot at the end of the rainbow , we aren't a quick fix , but if we get it right we will set ourselves up for many seasons to come

Return to “Round 11: Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys”