Team selection

grahamr

Team selection

Unread post by grahamr » Mon 25 May, 2015 6:27 pm

I said it at the beginning of the year and now my predictions are coming to fruition.

I backed the Tigers to collect the wooden spoon...now arent I looking good.
JT made one of his again outrageous statements with"we are getting better" and asking for the fans "not to abandon us", well, JT if you keep dishing up that crap like on Saturday there will be NO FANS.
I have said before that Moses is a great kid with heaps of talent, BUT NOT in 1st grade (not yet anyway) is it because he is Benny,s nephew ? Brooke's and Tedesco are not getting the combination happening..WHY.

The idiots in the board room gave Austin and Korebete the flick, yet we persevere with Lawrence who is definitely past his use by date and JT HAS to be awarded the worst coach of the year at the Dally M,s

Wake up, get some balls and make some serious decisions before wer,e playing in 2nd division

Russell
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 118 times

Unread post by Russell » Mon 25 May, 2015 6:55 pm

You are a champion with your predictions - you'll obviously win the Mr Negative award for 2015.
I'll vote for you - no worries.

Go and follow another team for God's sake.

grahamr

Unread post by grahamr » Mon 25 May, 2015 10:37 pm

You idiot, face the facts and have a good hard look at what's there. I was born and bred in Balmain and have supported them for over 50 years
, through the good times as well as the bad, but what we are looking at here is worse than bad, it's disgracefull and that is fact!

Russell
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 118 times

Unread post by Russell » Mon 25 May, 2015 10:48 pm

Thanks for that

If all you can do is call names -

You are not worth answering ever - Balmain supporter my arse.

Magpie69

Unread post by Magpie69 » Tue 26 May, 2015 2:43 pm

Hey Russell,
Do you ever watch a game, there is not a lot to be positive about atm

Return to “Round 11: Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys”