Can We Win.

westTAHger

Re: Can We Win.

Post by westTAHger » Wed 03 Jun, 2015 4:44 pm

Of course we can & the score will be
wests-tigers 25
titans 18
:sign: once a sprite in black and white.
now I am bold, in black, white and gold

" Hell and heaven, they can wait for you,
So go and do all the things that you want to do ".

From the Stereophonics song " C'est La Vie

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Wed 03 Jun, 2015 4:45 pm

100% we can win. Combine last week's defence with the Canberra game in attack. i think the Dogs game was the last time we got the balance anywhere near right. It would help if our forwards dominated again.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 10:36 am

Tigers - 32
GC - 14

FTS - Tedesco
LTS - Lawrence
MOM - Moses

Crowd - Hmmm Cold!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 10:49 am

This will be one that we have no hope for and we'll run out some points.

Tigers - 40
Schoolies - 10

Crowd - Two men and their dog.
Don't try to tell me awesome power can corrupt a person, you haven't enough to know what it's like; you're only angry because you wish you were in my position, you nod your head because you know that I'm right.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 10:51 am

Get out there and support the boys. They need us more than ever.

We're worth at least 12 points at Leichhardt if we show up.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 10:59 am

tsjonathan wrote:Get out there and support the boys. They need us more than ever.

Recent history suggests otherwise.....lost 4 of the last 5 and 5 of the last 7 at Leichhardt including the corresponding game against the Tirans last year 22-6..

Having said that...

Mighty Wests Tigers 68
Tit's 2

FTS Tedesco
LTS Simona

MOTM...Brooks

Crowd...still trying to get out 1.5hrs after Full-Time...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 11:38 am

Taylor talked up our defense against the Cowboys, the way I see it the Cowboys did the same as us and played boring one out football and really did not even attempt to challenge our defense, do not expect the coast to be one dimensional and it is very hard to defend players who are a lot quicker than you.
Sticking to the Coast 13 plus

fulleightyminutes

Post by fulleightyminutes » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 12:05 pm

Geo. wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:Get out there and support the boys. They need us more than ever.

Recent history suggests otherwise.....lost 4 of the last 5 and 5 of the last 7 at Leichhardt including the corresponding game against the Tirans last year 22-6..

Having said that...

Mighty Wests Tigers 68
Tit's 2

FTS Tedesco
LTS Simona

MOTM...Brooks

Crowd...still trying to get out 1.5hrs after Full-Time...
Love it Geo. People should park over the canal at Haberfield. We do every time and you can scoot right away...

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 2:22 pm

Good luck to Wests Tigers U/20s and first grade tonight. I think each will win and win well.

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 2:42 pm

Newtown wrote:Good luck to Wests Tigers U/20s and first grade tonight. I think each will win and win well.

Fingers crossed you're right.

The 20s beat Newcastle by 30 then get pumped the following week.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 2:43 pm

Hope the players are a lot more confident than i am, if they're gonna stick with this defence focused plan they need to at least play with intent and what i mean is let the Titans know (through their defence) that this is our territory and defend it accordingly, some old school tribalism needs to be shown here so we can truly win this game on the back of defence. My lack of confidence is unmeasurable at the moment, teddy is our only hope.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 3:09 pm

TIGER wrote:Hope the players are a lot more confident than i am, if they're gonna stick with this defence focused plan they need to at least play with intent and what i mean is let the Titans know (through their defence) that this is our territory and defend it accordingly, some old school tribalism needs to be shown here so we can truly win this game on the back of defence. My lack of confidence is unmeasurable at the moment, teddy is our only hope.
Careful Tiger,your starting to creep into the "lets have some attack territory"..that is a no no from what I can gather..... :?
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 3:14 pm

TIGER wrote:Hope the players are a lot more confident than i am, if they're gonna stick with this defence focused plan they need to at least play with intent and what i mean is let the Titans know (through their defence) that this is our territory and defend it accordingly, some old school tribalism needs to be shown here so we can truly win this game on the back of defence. My lack of confidence is unmeasurable at the moment, teddy is our only hope.
Teddy has done very little over the past few weeks. Maybe he can do his bit in defence as well whenever that Titans speedster tries to make a half break.

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 3:19 pm

I think Taylor will mix things up a but tonight, I reckon he will get our guys to kick on the 4th tackle to bamboozle the Titans.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 3:23 pm

Muffstar wrote:I think Taylor will mix things up a but tonight, I reckon he will get our guys to kick on the 4th tackle to bamboozle the Titans.
I very strongly think that he will also allow Moses quite a bit of attacking rein tonight.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 3:26 pm

CAN WE WIN.....YES WE CAN......if the Titans dont turn up .....haha..Im going :crazy with this lot,maybe tonight I can be :shock: that we have won....You would think I had something better to do than write crap on the forum ...must be frustration getting to me...GO THE MIGHTY WEST TIGERS...tonight is the turnaround game for the rest of the season...WE WILL WIN.... :sign:
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 3:52 pm

Muffstar wrote:I think Taylor will mix things up a but tonight, I reckon he will get our guys to kick on the 4th tackle to bamboozle the Titans.
I'm getting excited about the possibility of this change to our tactics.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 4:05 pm

To be honest i'm not very confident going by our last game vs the Cowboys , but i would like to think after the players have read all the crap about themselves in the media that this wouldn't be to hard for them to get up for this.
Attitude is everything but if Taylor doesn't allow us to change the way we Attack when we have the ball then i don't think a win will happen playing the style we played vs the Cowboys.

Anyway i'm hoping we win and don't start the Weekend on a downer :sign:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.