SACK TAYLOR NOW......

Muffstar

Re: SACK TAYLOR NOW......

Post by Muffstar » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:23 am

It's time to take the team to Kiama for their annual bonding session. Seemed to have worked in the past for a few weeks anyway.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:27 am

This wasn't going to easy fixing all the issues at the club

We are just going to have to ride it out

Blame previous administrations and previous coaches (Sheens not Potter )

They created all this mess and the current admin is trying to do everything they can with what they have

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:30 am

happy tiger wrote:This wasn't going to easy fixing all the issues at the club

They created all this mess and the current admin is trying to do everything they can with what they have
It is never the current administrations fault with you is it Happy.

Never.

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:31 am

well iam some what surprised that most people on the forum are somewhat tired of JT and his useless game plan. Andrew Johns i take with a little grain of salt, but he is along with gus gould, have a lot of experience and when they say that that the tigers are been negative and should be playing whats in front of them. iam sure all on hear dont want us to win the comp this or even next year, we just want to see them play football and brooks and moses have shown thet can along with teddy, they can cut sides to pieces, JT seems to be one of these people if they start something even when it is not working refuse to change. COULD SOME ONE ON HEAR WHO HAS THE SKILL AND KNOW HOW, I DONT, send this to the CEO and the BOARD so they can see how fustrated the fans are, most on hear would like a champion team but most will settle for a team that just plays football.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:37 am

Tiger In The Gong wrote:

Never.
No

They've been in the job 7 months , they haven't had a chance to buy new players , work out who to keep and who to not keep .

Do you understand it will take at least 2 seasons for us to really judge them , as they have had no say as to what has happened in the past

The Cap mismanagement is so crucial in all this and has placed massive restrictions on us since 2012

How do YOU manage to place the blame on Taylor for that ??

I know how , because you have no bloody idea , that's why :brick:

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:43 am

happy tiger wrote:
Tiger In The Gong wrote:

Never.
No

They've been in the job 7 months , they haven't had a chance to buy new players , work out who to keep and who to not keep .

Do you understand it will take at least 2 seasons for us to really judge them , as they have had no say as to what has happened in the past

The Cap mismanagement is so crucial in all this and has placed massive restrictions on us since 2012

How are you ignorant to what is being served up.

And not one bit of it is Taylors fault.

Just ridiculous to only judge the coach at the end of his contract, just stubborn and ridiculous.

Why not just change your signature to i support Taylor to the death and be done with it.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:45 am

happy tiger wrote:
Tiger In The Gong wrote:

Never.
No

Mate have a real good look around, there are about a 1000 people saying the same as i am.

What arrogance to say that all these loyal and passionate people have no bloody idea.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:48 am

wd in perth wrote:Taylor has just decimated our club.
He has been the poorest coach in his rookie season that I have ever seen.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:51 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Tigerspirit wrote:
willow wrote:
bp tiger wrote:Sack him now before it gets worst, the defence has not improved and is all most back to what it was last year. are attack has nose dive to total crap, even andrew johns stated they are going though the motions , he stopped short of say the coach is not allowing them to play. i said at the start of the season i would give him 12 weeks before jumping up and down. we have gone backwards the kids are learning nothing except how to tackle and lose games. taylors game plan is something in his head and really has no place with a young nrl side with little or no experience. i know people on hear will tear me down but i really can not see it getting any better under JT

And who do you propose we replace him with and how do we afford it? Post rationally rather than emotionally, it's more productive.
Release Lawrence and a few fringe players, replace him with Nathan Brown, Fittler, Kimmorley, Toovey..
Sometimes thinking with emotion can bring out the best we have no choice, look what rational thinking has done to us...

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
After tonight I'd rather we persevere with Rowdy ,as I haven't seen a Wests Tigers backrower run onto a ball like he did tonight for years ( possible exception Taupau)
Even if he was moved on we would be paying a big chunk of his contract. He may just solve one of our back Row problems
One game won't prove it but , he really hit back tonight, if only Sironen ran like Lawrence did. I hope there's more where that came from
It's good you mentioned it GCT. Chris was one of our best last night. Played with heart and it was so good to see him score. :)

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:52 am

I feel the same as the rest of you people, But we cant keep sacking Coaches as we cant afford it. Even if we sack Taylor someone else comes in with new ideas & we start all over again, We need some new Players, A prop, Maybe two 2nd rowers & a centre, we all know that. This Year we signed 3 Players & one went back to England, I don't like the style of footy we are playing but I think we have to give Taylor more time, Some of the players we have just don't cut it in first grade.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:56 am

TITG

Ask just about any WT's supporter who was being realistic about our chances in 2015 and they would have said bottom 4

Taylor wants to fix our defence , look at the Titans first try , a halfback in the opening 10 minutes puts on a shimmy and go and strolls past our SOO prop and Sue and was barely touched

This is what Taylor spoke about with our middle defence it gives up so much yardage very set that we are forever trying to come off our own tryline

And the stupid penalties for Christ sake , how many times did we give away stupid penalties when our defence had little or no pressure being applied

The only way this side is going to be able get good field position to attack with is to create chances with our defence and start putting our attack on the front foot

You want to blame Taylor for our problems , I still blame the players , he is talking perfect footy sense and these blokes don't respond to it or can't carry it out

Maybe we don't have the players to pull it off , but at least the CEO and the board can see that and will be forced onto the player market to fix our issues

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:58 am

Bring back Alan Jones , he'd sort these boys out :lol:

This seasons reminding me of 2003 ... Can't finish soon enough !

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 10:02 am

Our left side defence has issues , if your are going to play tight on the edges you have to slide when the opposition goes wide

Brooks was forever leaving Hoeter and Richards for dead by overcommitting on the inside

No one trusts the other , have faith that each player will do its job on the inside and that the cover will pick off the inside runners

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 10:05 am

Happy you are talking to much sence , Just dribble it might go over better.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 10:14 am

willow wrote:
bp tiger wrote:Sack him now before it gets worst, the defence has not improved and is all most back to what it was last year. are attack has nose dive to total crap, even andrew johns stated they are going though the motions , he stopped short of say the coach is not allowing them to play. i said at the start of the season i would give him 12 weeks before jumping up and down. we have gone backwards the kids are learning nothing except how to tackle and lose games. taylors game plan is something in his head and really has no place with a young nrl side with little or no experience. i know people on hear will tear me down but i really can not see it getting any better under JT.
And who do you propose we replace him with and how do we afford it? Post rationally rather than emotionally, it's more productive.
The best rational approach would be for Mayer to do what he is paid to do and have a serious discussion with Taylor and his assistants concerning the downward spiral the club is on due to the current very negative coaching policy. Everybody but Taylor himself can see that he is having a very deleterious effect on the future of our once proud club and the only way to cahnge the diretion of this spiral is for Taylor to urgently change his coaching ideas and methods. Unfortunately Taylor seems to be as stubborn as they come and Meyer seems to be avoiding any confrontation with him. Meyer seems to have gone into hiding over the past few months allowing Taylor to revel in what has become a dictatorial coaching role.

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 10:16 am

mctiger wrote:
haberfield tiger wrote:taylor aint the one missing the tackles out there. Brooks was awful in defence.
Really? 18 tackles, missed 2 and aimed up well.

He may have only missed 2 tackles but his reads to come in and leave gaping holes out wide directly led to 2 tries. I'd rather he missed 8 tackles as long as he maintains a defensive line.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 10:27 am

Newtown wrote:
willow wrote:
bp tiger wrote:Sack him now before it gets worst, the defence has not improved and is all most back to what it was last year. are attack has nose dive to total crap, even andrew johns stated they are going though the motions , he stopped short of say the coach is not allowing them to play. i said at the start of the season i would give him 12 weeks before jumping up and down. we have gone backwards the kids are learning nothing except how to tackle and lose games. taylors game plan is something in his head and really has no place with a young nrl side with little or no experience. i know people on hear will tear me down but i really can not see it getting any better under JT.
The best rational approach would be for Mayer to do what he is paid to do and have a serious discussion with Taylor and his assistants concerning the downward spiral the club is on due to the current very negative coaching policy..

At the very least this should be happening. Its getting real now and needs action.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 10:31 am

happy tiger wrote:TITG

Maybe we don't have the players to pull it off , but at least the CEO and the board can see that and will be forced onto the player market to fix our issues
Happy, it was only last week that Taylor stated that the club's CAP situation is a real mess. So where is the money to buy players going to come from? I can't see the club hitting the player market until at least another 18 -24 months. Taylor is signed up for this two year period so the common factor in improving our problems lie solidly on the shoulders of Taylor.

Why can't Taylor use whatever coaching skills he has on young players like Brooks and Co. to improve their attack and defensive skills to first grade standard? Brooks and Co. have had half a season to do this but their skills and confidence have been on a downward spiral.