Chris Lawrence

Snake
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 59 times

Re: Chris Lawrence

Unread post by Snake » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 8:04 pm

alexaki wrote:
Magpie Ryan wrote:Extremely happy for Chris,I've got a feeling he will become one of the NRL's top second rowers,like the Lewis's and the watmough's.

Keep dreamin'....its easy to shine when playing amongst a bunch of amateurs.
How could anyone say that if they seen last nights game ...I have been a huge critic of Rowdy for a long time.What I seen last night was a player that stepped up to save his career what a great performance and hopefully a new found position for him to continue in the NRL .

bathursttiger
Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by bathursttiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:21 pm

With the NRL reducing the amount of interchanges next year you will see a lot of second rowers in the mould of Rowdy, Lovette, Santi Players that can go for 80 minutes.
Kasiano Prichard Dave Taylor, will end up as dinosaurs of the NRL.

cunno

Unread post by cunno » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 9:41 pm

Taylor's quoted words about Lawrence's professional approach to the game shows, he has played centre for years, was moved to second row and has improved in that position with each game, all over the media that Wests Tigers would be happy to let him go, England was an option mentioned, instead of letting the negativity get him down and affecting his game, he starts to aim up in the second row like a new lease of life, I hope he powers ahead and does provide an example for the young ones in the team to follow.

weststigers
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by weststigers » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 12:05 am

If he plays second row, he adds a really good dimension to our team and great cover for the centres mid-game if required due to injuries.

On his last performance, he's probably our best option in that position at the moment.

He's a top defender and runs good lines. Hoping he stays there for the long haul.

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 12:43 am

One of our best against the Titans. :) Let's hope he does it again, against the Bunnies.

cunno

Unread post by cunno » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 6:49 am

Tigermama wrote:One of our best against the Titans. :) Let's hope he does it again, against the Bunnies.
Too right Tigermama, it's going to be a long night against the bunnies if Lawrence continues to improve that will help the suffering some.

supercoach
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 94 times

Unread post by supercoach » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 9:09 am

Considering he is a novice at the position he did really really well. He has shown more in a game or two than Siro has shown in a season. Runs hard and good lines and tackles with plenty of power, that has not been the case with most of the other guys who have played in the second row

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 10:11 am

cunno wrote:
Tigermama wrote:One of our best against the Titans. :) Let's hope he does it again, against the Bunnies.
Too right Tigermama, it's going to be a long night against the bunnies if Lawrence continues to improve that will help the suffering some.
I have my fingers crossed, it doesn't get too ugly Cunno. :|

Return to “Round 13: Wests Tigers vs Gold Coast Titans”