Chris Lawrence

Jerry Seinfeld

Re: Chris Lawrence

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 1:27 pm

Geo. wrote:Has been decent all year...played his best game tonight....!2runs 103m 29tackles 0 missed 1lb 2 tries 1pc...any back rower would be happy with that...

Back row is his spot...Well in Rowdy...

Ive been saying this for months.Chris Lawrence will turn into our teams Anthony Watmough ala Manly 2010.You watch.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 1:33 pm

Like a lot on here I have been saying he should have been in the back row for a long time.
As much as I admire him it was getting to the stage where his play in the centre spot was getting too much for even his most ardent supporters to support.
Really glad he has adapted to the change so quickly - although you can see why they kept him at centre for longer than they should.
Without Nofo and Simona all we have is real reserve graders.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 1:34 pm

Say what you want about him, but the guy is a born footballer. You could see that before his injury. He definitely has it in him to make the transition. He could easily develop into another Luke Lewis.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 1:50 pm

HIS BEST GAME IN YEAAARSS. Just wait until a JWH or a burgess runs straight at him, rowdy will pick him up and put him on his back.

Runs strong, good lines, AMAZING one on one and his passing seems to have gone better as well. Needs just a little bit more confidence in offloading and he will be a great backrowers AND HES STILL YOUNG.

My ex fav player :sign:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by mike » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 3:06 pm

His move to second row is about a season overdue. He was playing in a position that no longer suited his capabilities. Great player and will go well in the backrow.

Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 3:13 pm

Yep - better days ahead for Rowdy. Was great last night, confidence returning.

Mighty Tiger

Post by Mighty Tiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 3:26 pm

Rowdy showed Sirro up for mind, played how Sirro should play on the left and worked all night.

To be fair Rowdy has been very solid for us this year but his game last night was one of the positives for me. Let's hope he gets a good crack and decent run making it his own position.

Magpie Ryan

Post by Magpie Ryan » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 5:16 pm

Extremely happy for Chris,I've got a feeling he will become one of the NRL's top second rowers,like the Lewis's and the watmough's.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 5:19 pm

Magpie Ryan wrote:Extremely happy for Chris,I've got a feeling he will become one of the NRL's top second rowers,like the Lewis's and the watmough's.

Keep dreamin'....its easy to shine when playing amongst a bunch of amateurs.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 5:30 pm

alexaki wrote:
Magpie Ryan wrote:Extremely happy for Chris,I've got a feeling he will become one of the NRL's top second rowers,like the Lewis's and the watmough's.

Most say it's harder.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 5:36 pm

king sirro wrote:
alexaki wrote:

Most say it's harder.
Well if it's easy to shine against amateurs. We should got more than the usual nothing from our young superstars, shouldn't we?

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 5:50 pm

Very happy for Chris, it would've been a real travesty if he had to finish his career on a sour note, as a much maligned centre. I sure hope he can keep his good form from last night going and transition into a game breaking second rower - God knows we could use one!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 5:55 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
king sirro wrote:
alexaki wrote:

Most say it's harder.
Well if it's easy to shine against amateurs. We should got more than the usual nothing from our young superstars, shouldn't we?

I've read through the quoted Posts a few times and still can't puck what u are trying to say at the end here Gold Coast Tiger.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 7:00 pm

king sirro wrote:[]
king sirro wrote:
alexaki wrote:

Most say it's harder.

I've read through the quoted Posts a few times and still can't puck what u are trying to say at the end here Gold Coast Tiger.[/quote]

KS I think a few of us have to give you a rap mate

If memory serves you were one of the first to push the Rowdy to the back row idea

Good call brother

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 7:05 pm

Happy Tiger, I figure if I keep coming up with suggestions I have to get one right eventually.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 7:10 pm

Alexaki said that it was easy to stand out when playing amongst amateurs.

Well if that was true , our two halves should have stood out a lot more , as they were playing amongst the same players as Lawrence.
There was a typo in my post . It should have read "amongst amateurs",not "against Amateurs"
Hope that makes it clearer

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 7:42 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:Alexaki said that it was easy to stand out when playing amongst amateurs.

Well if that was true , our two halves should have stood out a lot more , as they were playing amongst the same players as Lawrence.
There was a typo in my post . It should have read "amongst amateurs",not "against Amateurs"
oh ok.

Because my comment was the last one and I was disagreeing with alexaki I misunderstood that you were aiming it that post
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 7:45 pm

king sirro wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:Alexaki said that it was easy to stand out when playing amongst amateurs.

oh ok.

Because my comment was the last one and I was disagreeing with alexaki I misunderstood that you were aiming it that post
N0 probs I wasn't very clear,