Your Team vs Souff's

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 26542
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Your Team vs Souff's

Post by Geo. » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 7:22 pm

1. James Tedesco
2. Kevin Naiqama
3, David Nofoaluma
4. Delouise Hoeter
5. Pat Richards
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Mathew Lodge
9. Dene Halatau (capt.)
10. Keith Galloway
12. Chris Lawrence
16. Kyle Lovett
13. Martin Taupau

Interchange:
14. Ava Seumanufagai
15. Salesi Funaki
18. Manaia Cherrington
22. Brenden Santi

I feel even though it's crap...Sue will miss a week for his hit on Seizer...if not into the backrow with Lovett back to the bench replacing Funaki...Simona id ruled fit comes in for Hoeter.....

Your Turn...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...


greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 2016
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by greatodensraven » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 7:42 pm

1. Teddy
2. Nofo
3. Kev
4. Simona
5. Richards
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Lodge
9. Halatau
10. Keith
11. Sue
12. Lawrence
13. Siro

14. Marty
15. Ava
16. Cherrington
17. Buchanan

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 7:47 pm

Won't matter who runs out, we're gonna get smashed! Souths just coming good at the right time, may as well forfeit.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3548
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 7:48 pm

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Kevin Naiqama
4. Nathan Milone
5. Pat Richards
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Mathew Lodge
9. Dene Halatau (capt.)
10. Keith Galloway
11. Chris Lawrence
12. Brendan Santi
13. Suaso Sue

Interchange:
14. Ava Seumanufagai
15. Martin Taupau
16. Manaia Cherrington
17 Salesi Funaki

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 7:50 pm

Ive hit the panic button lol, nah just something different that could work.

1. Mitchell Moses
2. Kevin Naiqama
3, David Nofoaluma
4. James Tedesco
5. Pat Richards
6. Josh Drinkwater
7. Luke Brooks
8. Ava Seumanufagai
9. Joel Luani
10. Keith Galloway
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Dene Halatau
13. Suaso Sue

Interchange:
14. Manaia Cherrington
15. Martin Taupau
16. Kyle Lovett
17. Mathew Lodge

I wish Fine was fit he would have started in my back row in place of Halatau who would push Luini out of the team.

Couple of points, Tedesco delivers a strong fast centre with strike, might struggle in defense though. Moses goes back to a running game at fullback. Drinkwater to replace Moses as the main kicker.


TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 1740
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 7:54 pm

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Kevin Naiqama
4. Simona/Seve
5. Pat Richards
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Mathew Lodge
9. Manaia Cherrington
10. Keith Galloway
11. Chris Lawrence
12. Suaso Sue
13. Martin Taupau

Interchange:
14. Ava Seumanufagai
15. Dene Halatau (capt.)
16. Sitaleki Akouala
17 Salesi Funaki/Siro

We will get beaten convincingly regardless.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 7:54 pm

Going forward and once Origin is over Galloway, Taupau and Lodge need to be the impact bench.

Probably add Halatau as the utility on the bench.

User avatar
Fordy20
Member
Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2014 12:24 am

Post by Fordy20 » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 8:19 pm

Don't rate Hoeter or Nofo as centres but Nofo proved he's a quality winger. Pushing him out to wing gives us another kick target and hopefully some speed. Need more mongrel off the bench, so putting Marty back there so he can come out and rip and tear like he did under Potter and for the New Zealand side.

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Tim Simona
4. Nathan Milone
5. Pat Richards
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Ava Seumanufagai
9. Dene Halatau (capt.)
10. Keith Galloway
11. Kyle Lovett
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Suaso Sue

Interchange:
14. Mathew Lodge
15. Manaia Cherrington
16. Martin Taupau
17. Curtis Sironen

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4521
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 8:21 pm

Tiger In The Gong wrote:Ive hit the panic button lol, nah just something different that could work.

1. Mitchell Moses
2. Kevin Naiqama
3, David Nofoaluma
4. James Tedesco
5. Pat Richards
6. Josh Drinkwater
7. Luke Brooks
8. Ava Seumanufagai
9. Joel Luani
10. Keith Galloway
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Dene Halatau
13. Suaso Sue

Interchange:
14. Manaia Cherrington
15. Martin Taupau
16. Kyle Lovett
17. Mathew Lodge

I wish Fine was fit he would have started in my back row in place of Halatau who would push Luini out of the team.

Couple of points, Tedesco delivers a strong fast centre with strike, might struggle in defense though. Moses goes back to a running game at fullback. Drinkwater to replace Moses as the main kicker.
I find parts of the selections interesting, the team as is just is not not working ....the coach should for the time being look out side the box that said there is no reason the team as is can not be revisited at a later date .Taylor has to right the ship there has to be a positive vibe returned and that is a win or a hugely better showing over all.
I would not have Luani anywhere near the team , lodge should be selected as Brown is going to hammer him and he might realise how much he has to step up.i think Drinnky at this stage should get a run at 5/8 and as the centres are a problem no reason what has been selected is not a goer ..put Moses back at 1 , Taylor needs to to get on the front foot to get some momentum back if he goes with the same side as of late the guys will be hammered .
The good coaches adapt to each situation and find ways to turn things around.I think Rowdy for his efforts should be named captain.

MAFIA
Member
Member
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:47 am

Post by MAFIA » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 8:42 pm

As long as sirro is no where near the side I'm happy

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

everett
Member
Member
Posts: 1636
Joined: Fri 12 Mar, 2010 11:01 pm
Location: Kings Langley

Post by everett » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 10:48 pm

If the salary cap allows let start blooding the young players, give Seve a go after a month of State Cup.

Need to plan ahead for 2016 as 2015 appears a lost cause
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

TigerForLife
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat 06 Jun, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by TigerForLife » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 11:08 pm

everett wrote:If the salary cap allows let start blooding the young players, give Seve a go after a month of State Cup.

Need to plan ahead for 2016 as 2015 appears a lost cause
Agree, If we can get out some of our young guys out they should get the experience for next year

pacman
Member
Member
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun 07 Jul, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by pacman » Sun 07 Jun, 2015 11:42 pm

TigerForLife wrote:
everett wrote:If the salary cap allows let start blooding the young players, give Seve a go after a month of State Cup.

Need to plan ahead for 2016 as 2015 appears a lost cause
Agree, If we can get out some of our young guys out they should get the experience for next year
Our coaching staff would rather waste our 2nd tier cap on the likes of Hoeter, Milone, Lovett etc. Lol.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 31281
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth

Post by willow » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 8:44 am

1. Tedesco
2. Naiqama
3. Nofoaluma
4. Hoeter
5. Richards
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Galloway
9. Halatau
10. Lodge
11. Sue
12. Lawrence
13. Santi

14. Taupau
15. Buchanan
16. Seumanufagai
17. Cherrington

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 8:49 am

When is Simona expected back ??

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 26542
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 9:02 am

happy tiger wrote:When is Simona expected back ??
Tim Simona – Ankle (Indefinite)

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015 ... oltze.html
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 9:05 am

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:When is Simona expected back ??
Tim Simona – Ankle (Indefinite)

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015 ... oltze.html
Thanks Geo

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4521
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 9:21 am

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:When is Simona expected back ??
Tim Simona – Ankle (Indefinite)

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015 ... oltze.html
Thanks Geo
He might get back by the end of the season with his Sprained ankle.

Post Reply