Ava

cunno

Re: Ava

Post by cunno » Sun 14 Jun, 2015 9:15 am

Geo. wrote:Big fan of Seumanufagai...he has been doing his job week in week out since his FG debut...he is the domestic Prop that every team needs...,makes metres after contact which usually leads to a quick play the ball,,,he has also picked up his defence from marker which has been a weakness in the last couple of weeks....

Ava's stats from last night,,,(53 minutes) - 162 metres in attack, 22 tackles, 1 missed tackle are top shelf for any bench Prop...

I would definitely re-sign him as he wont cost the earth,,,
Really noticed his strong hitups and metreage on Friday night which was no small achievement given souffs pack.

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Sun 14 Jun, 2015 9:29 am

There was point the other night where I thought he was due to go off, but he powered through another ten minutes with great hit-ups. Just relentless. We're lucky a team like Manly hasn't tried to nab him.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 14 Jun, 2015 9:32 am

Masterton wrote:There was point the other night where I thought he was due to go off, but he powered through another ten minutes with great hit-ups. Just relentless. We're lucky a team like Manly hasn't tried to nab him.
But we need to head all other clubs off quickly , he remains unsigned for next season

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 14 Jun, 2015 9:37 am

He hasnt been getting enough game time.

IMO our prop rotation should be Woods,KG,Ava and Lodge.

Mins roughly 60/40/40/40.