David Nofoluma postion

teddy23

David Nofoluma postion

Post by teddy23 » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 3:56 pm

Okay after watching last nights game it came to my mind how well nofo was playing at centre scored a try could of scored another if he CATCHED it made some attacking threats with good strong runs, now what happenes when Richards retires do we play him back to the wing or keep him in the centres with simona

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 4:00 pm

at the coaches night JT said the next few weeks will determine where nofo plays next year. if he makes right center his own its his. if he struggles he will go back to the wing. im guessing this means richards wont be around next year since naquima has resigned.

watching marion seve again last night id be looking at him for right center round 1 2017. the guy just oozes talent and class.

nofo might be a decent center, but i think he can be an origin winger, his defence is probably a little too poor for center imo.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 5:16 pm

Yeah he can't defend well enough for the centres. He'll get made to look very bad up against the quality centres in the comp. He got sparked marking Bryson Goodwin of all people. Anything he can do in attack from centre he can do on the wing too. Wing for Noffa and Seve to the centres asap.

willow

Post by willow » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 5:33 pm

Defence is his biggest concern at the moment. I like him on the wing for his tackle breaking ability in bringing the ball out of our own end, plus one on one close to the line he is incredibly difficult to stop.

Looking ahead to the future I'd be leaning towards the footwork and pairing of Simona and Seve in the centres and Nofo and Frozone on the wing. I think Heleta will add great depth to the centres and I'm really hoping Kharwhin continues to develop well and can push for a spot on the wing in a couple of years.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 5:36 pm

I'd love to see him at the back. But we already have a pretty handy fullback. Needs to be closer to the ball, centre is his go.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 6:12 pm

He has no match fitness. Give him a few weeks at centre at least, before making a decision. Last night swung between great and ordinary.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 6:14 pm

He was outstanding last night, gee we miss him, he makes a huge difference to our side, as much as Teddy imo. He can play wherever as long as he's getting his hands on the ball. Leave him at centre.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 6:29 pm

I reckon he can do even more damage in the centres, so I'd leave him there and then seek out a tall, rangy, fast, hard running winger to replace Pat when he retires.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 6:33 pm

This guy is brilliant hits the line like a forward when he has the ball .

Gee we missed him , welcome back Nofo.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.