Ups & Downs

westie18

Ups & Downs

Post by westie18 » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 8:51 pm

Year to the day since I last posted, life has a way of throwing you around, I was at the game last night and walked away happy, as a Wests member / supporter you are in for a turbulent ride, but when you watch a game like we witnessed last night you remember why you are in for the ride. Although we can toss games out of the window and we can lose from a winning position we still had plenty of people wearing the colours and willing the team to win, there is negativity out there and that is understandable, but we watch what the team did last night and there is belief and our faith is rewarded. It is easy for us to judge and we do, but we will also praise, great effort last night Tigers, I for one will have faith till the end.
It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 9:39 pm

westie18 wrote:Year to the day since I last posted, life has a way of throwing you around, I was at the game last night and walked away happy, as a Wests member / supporter you are in for a turbulent ride, but when you watch a game like we witnessed last night you remember why you are in for the ride. Although we can toss games out of the window and we can lose from a winning position we still had plenty of people wearing the colours and willing the team to win, there is negativity out there and that is understandable, but we watch what the team did last night and there is belief and our faith is rewarded. It is easy for us to judge and we do, but we will also praise, great effort last night Tigers, I for one will have faith till the end.

Nice post Westie, pretty much sums up the thoughts and feelings of most of us WT supporters I'm sure. I hope you don't leave it another whole year before you post on here again ;)
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Tigerheart_returns

Post by Tigerheart_returns » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 9:51 pm

You see, westie18, you don't pick a team to follow...it picks you!

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 10:09 pm

The odds are we will come crashing down against the scum at Brookie next Friday night, but thats all about the roll coaster ride we continually ride being WT supporters. The good days are sweet and the bad days are sour, and we continue to dream that their will be more good days than bad