Pat Richards

VanillaThunder

Pat Richards

Post by VanillaThunder » Sun 14 Jun, 2015 4:30 pm

And yet we've seen Simona and Galloway come back just to sustain the same injury. I probably exaggerated, but I don't think Taylor is completely faultless in his application of that plan.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 14 Jun, 2015 4:49 pm

Is this about Pat anymore.... :? ...Loved the 80 metre dropout,,,

As for re-signing him my foot is leaning toward the time to hang em up camp...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

hammertime

Post by hammertime » Mon 15 Jun, 2015 12:54 pm

I would be rooting for a year-by-year contract. The bloke has won us matches single-handily this year. His kicking game gives us so many advantages. So what if he is a bit slow? He still can finish a try. He might miss 1 out of 10 purely from pace, but is that really worth giving up the many ace's he has up his sleeve that others don't?

The bloke is still doing things that astound everybody. I know I feel far more comfortable about the teams chances when he is on the field.

It's not like we have anyone better to replace him with and he isn't going to cost the world. I would EASILY give him another year at least!!

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Mon 15 Jun, 2015 1:24 pm

There is no need to rush on this decision...

No one else is going to snap him from under us..he could decide to do NFL, and if that offer comes across it would be worth much more $$$ than any NRL contract...so he should go for it...

I reckon the club should wait till the end of the year..If he is fit, played well and keen for another year, and we don't have anyone obvious to replace him,,, YES offer him a 2016 contract...

marzie

Post by marzie » Mon 15 Jun, 2015 1:50 pm

Patty would be silly not to go to NFL for the money