Sue out of Manly Game

Geo.

Re: Sue out of Manly Game

Post by Geo. » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 10:37 am

Big Blow,,,not only for this game but the following 2 weeks...hope it's not to serious
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

BornBlack&Gold

Post by BornBlack&Gold » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 10:52 am

Yossarian wrote:Swap Nofo and Hoeter for a start - if last week wasn't enough for Nofo to seal a centre spot I don't know what else he has to do.
Not get out played by Bryson Goodwin for a start. He made Goodwin look real good at times last Friday night. Nofo is a definite winger.

littletiger

Post by littletiger » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 10:55 am

Nofo had a bad start then came good. Your being a bit harsh i think

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 11:34 am

Nofo's not match fit. Of course he'd be a bit rusty, he's played like 4 games of any level over the past 12 months...

With Sue not playing and Dene + Robbie in doubt it could be very good for Cherrington keeping his spot in the team if not starting!

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 11:47 am

I would like the team to stay as similar as possible, to allow the youngsters a chance to build on the souths victory.

Rest Robbie and Woods if required

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 12:38 pm

BornBlack&Gold wrote:
Yossarian wrote:Swap Nofo and Hoeter for a start - if last week wasn't enough for Nofo to seal a centre spot I don't know what else he has to do.
Not get out played by Bryson Goodwin for a start. He made Goodwin look real good at times last Friday night. Nofo is a definite winger.
Well who would you play there instead? Outplayed is a harsh assessment.

BornBlack&Gold

Post by BornBlack&Gold » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 5:22 pm

Yossarian wrote:
BornBlack&Gold wrote:
You have a very legitimate point regarding who to play there instead of nofo this week or indeed this season. However i feel long term Nofo is a gun winger who can play a bit of centre. Long term i'd be hoping the likes of Seve or Heleta would fill the centre spot on the right, or should we be so lucky, a free agent signing.
I do feel goodwin had his measure last week though, maybe it was lack of match fitness in nofo's part.

LCA

Post by LCA » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 6:47 pm

Bad luck for Jesse. He has been really solid of late. I also hope Lodge gets to play more minutes. I think Manly are there for the picking, given internal strife at board and, allegedly, coach level. Go Tigers!!

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 8:55 pm

BornBlack&Gold wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
BornBlack&Gold wrote:
You have a very legitimate point regarding who to play there instead of nofo this week or indeed this season. However i feel long term Nofo is a gun winger who can play a bit of centre. Long term i'd be hoping the likes of Seve or Heleta would fill the centre spot on the right, or should we be so lucky, a free agent signing.
I do feel goodwin had his measure last week though, maybe it was lack of match fitness in nofo's part.
Fair enough. I'm just happy he got through the game.