Sue out of Manly Game

Geo.

Re: Sue out of Manly Game

Post by Geo. » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 10:37 am

Big Blow,,,not only for this game but the following 2 weeks...hope it's not to serious
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

BornBlack&Gold

Post by BornBlack&Gold » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 10:52 am

Yossarian wrote:Swap Nofo and Hoeter for a start - if last week wasn't enough for Nofo to seal a centre spot I don't know what else he has to do.
Not get out played by Bryson Goodwin for a start. He made Goodwin look real good at times last Friday night. Nofo is a definite winger.

littletiger

Post by littletiger » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 10:55 am

Nofo had a bad start then came good. Your being a bit harsh i think

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 11:34 am

Nofo's not match fit. Of course he'd be a bit rusty, he's played like 4 games of any level over the past 12 months...

With Sue not playing and Dene + Robbie in doubt it could be very good for Cherrington keeping his spot in the team if not starting!

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 11:47 am

I would like the team to stay as similar as possible, to allow the youngsters a chance to build on the souths victory.

Rest Robbie and Woods if required

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 12:38 pm

BornBlack&Gold wrote:
Yossarian wrote:Swap Nofo and Hoeter for a start - if last week wasn't enough for Nofo to seal a centre spot I don't know what else he has to do.
Not get out played by Bryson Goodwin for a start. He made Goodwin look real good at times last Friday night. Nofo is a definite winger.
Well who would you play there instead? Outplayed is a harsh assessment.

BornBlack&Gold

Post by BornBlack&Gold » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 5:22 pm

Yossarian wrote:
BornBlack&Gold wrote:
You have a very legitimate point regarding who to play there instead of nofo this week or indeed this season. However i feel long term Nofo is a gun winger who can play a bit of centre. Long term i'd be hoping the likes of Seve or Heleta would fill the centre spot on the right, or should we be so lucky, a free agent signing.
I do feel goodwin had his measure last week though, maybe it was lack of match fitness in nofo's part.

LCA

Post by LCA » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 6:47 pm

Bad luck for Jesse. He has been really solid of late. I also hope Lodge gets to play more minutes. I think Manly are there for the picking, given internal strife at board and, allegedly, coach level. Go Tigers!!

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 8:55 pm

BornBlack&Gold wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
BornBlack&Gold wrote:
You have a very legitimate point regarding who to play there instead of nofo this week or indeed this season. However i feel long term Nofo is a gun winger who can play a bit of centre. Long term i'd be hoping the likes of Seve or Heleta would fill the centre spot on the right, or should we be so lucky, a free agent signing.
I do feel goodwin had his measure last week though, maybe it was lack of match fitness in nofo's part.
Fair enough. I'm just happy he got through the game.