WESTS Tigers Team V Manly

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29898
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

WESTS Tigers Team V Manly

Post by Geo. » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 5:05 pm

Wests Tigers
1 James Tedesco
2 Kevin Naiqama
3 David Nofoaluma
4 Tim Simona
5 Pat Richards
6 Mitchell Moses
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods
9 Dene Halatau
10 Keith Galloway
11 Kyle Lovett
12 Chris Lawrence
13 Martin Taupau

Interchange
14 Ava Seumanufagai
15 Matthew Lodge
16 Brendan Santi
17 Manaia Cherrington
21 Jack Buchanan

Coach: Jason Taylor
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen


User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6958
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 5:08 pm

Any bet Farah will be a late inclusion assuming he pulls up alright from Origin

krayola
Member
Member
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat 26 Jun, 2010 10:12 am

Post by krayola » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 5:09 pm

Have a very good shot against Manly's very average front row. Curious to see how Mateo goes off the bench for them but otherwise we've got their number.
One of my sources is Pascoe

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6490
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 5:58 pm

Isn't Halatau injured ?
Go hard or go home

User avatar
shakey4d
Member
Member
Posts: 1115
Joined: Mon 16 Apr, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by shakey4d » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 6:00 pm

Running out of hooker options if farah and halatau both not fit. Big ask for cherrington to play another full 80. If unfit, would we see Luani off the bench?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29898
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 6:07 pm

851 wrote:Isn't Halatau injured ?
Latest injury update says they are expecting Halatua to play
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 6:35 pm

Sabre wrote:Any bet Farah will be a late inclusion assuming he pulls up alright from Origin
doubt it... Origin 3 will take precedence over WT matters.
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33163
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 6:55 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Sabre wrote:Any bet Farah will be a late inclusion assuming he pulls up alright from Origin
doubt it... Origin 3 will take precedence over WT matters.
Farah will be playing injured tomorrow night. While he may have passed the necessary fitness tests, there's no way his shoulder is 100%

Provided the rest of the squad lines up, I think we can roll Manly but we have to start strong. If we get put onto the back foot early at Brookvale, it's all over. Expect it to be wet and slippery too.

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 4150
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 7:20 pm

So unlike the Tigers to be hoping for a wet track
in Ivan we distrust

User avatar
marzie
Member
Member
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by marzie » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 7:58 pm

If Farah plays, halatau to 2nd row, Lovett to bench ?

User avatar
stevied
Member
Member
Posts: 1029
Joined: Sun 10 Jul, 2011 10:45 am

Post by stevied » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 8:15 pm

I would actually like to see Cherrington start. He's looked good in first grade and gets the team going forward with his darts form dummy half. Also, dare I say it, but does the Tiger attack flow more without Farah out there? Maybe Brooks and Moses have more confidence to run the show in his absence.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4137
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 8:26 pm

stevied wrote:I would actually like to see Cherrington start. He's looked good in first grade and gets the team going forward with his darts form dummy half. Also, dare I say it, but does the Tiger attack flow more without Farah out there? Maybe Brooks and Moses have more confidence to run the show in his absence.
The ball certainly seemed to flow quicker from the play the ball to the halves hands. Got a long way to go and may never reach Farah's standard of defence, but sadly already has him covered in most other areas. Time marches on, with Robbie nearing the end of his moment in the sun, and rapidly at that.

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6958
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 9:40 pm

Gotta love how they send out a MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE email with the team 30 minutes after it's on their website and social media pages.

alexaki
Member
Member
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by alexaki » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 10:06 pm

Sabre wrote:Gotta love how they send out a MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE email with the team 30 minutes after it's on their website and social media pages.
Now we know why Mayer was walked... But agree pathetic timing

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

User avatar
Tigerdave
Member
Member
Posts: 11071
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:04 am
Location: Lismore

Post by Tigerdave » Wed 17 Jun, 2015 12:41 am

hopefully we can bring in the form we had against the Bunnies

tigertye
Member
Member
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by tigertye » Wed 17 Jun, 2015 1:25 am

Manly are very beatable. Just need to stay focused and play with the energy that we showed last week. We looked fast out there against the Bunnies and their big boys couldn't stay with us for the 80.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Wed 17 Jun, 2015 6:20 am

formerguest wrote:
stevied wrote:I would actually like to see Cherrington start. He's looked good in first grade and gets the team going forward with his darts form dummy half. Also, dare I say it, but does the Tiger attack flow more without Farah out there? Maybe Brooks and Moses have more confidence to run the show in his absence.
The ball certainly seemed to flow quicker from the play the ball to the halves hands. Got a long way to go and may never reach Farah's standard of defence, but sadly already has him covered in most other areas. Time marches on, with Robbie nearing the end of his moment in the sun, and rapidly at that.
To be honest, I'd prefer if Farah doesn't play to have another look and compare.
"Quality Stupidity"

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 4150
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Wed 17 Jun, 2015 8:32 am

If Dean is fit. No need for Robbie to back up.
in Ivan we distrust

Post Reply