**Live game thread**

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8507
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

**Live game thread**

Post by hobbo » Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:21 pm

Geo. wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Hobbo you need to stop trying to watch this stuff with 2 pairs of sunnies on

Take your blues glasses off , put your WT's coke bottle glasses on

Then you'll get it
I've always got my Wests Tigers glasses on .
Stop being so pig headed and watch NRL 360 FFS

Even Billy Moore said the Inglis try was a no try .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
He won't only sees what he wants to see...
Thank you Geo !
He must have been having flashbacks to Wednesday night .
Manly and Queensland do wear the same colours ...
Go figure :roll

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:29 pm

It was a knock on with the Inglis try

This crap that players go into tackles taking veiled swipes at balls is the biggest load of codswallop

Try and get this into some perspective , your playing the fastest rugby league game there is all year , 60 odd minutes into it and you've made 30 tackles and around 8-12 hit ups

You've got a ref telling you to stay on side , a fullback screaming at you to watch these blokes that you can barely see with you phireferal vision and everything else going on

That was a poor ball carry , simple as that , you don't possibly have time to think ,that someone is going to try and pass or whether or where the player will be carrying the ball by the time you get to him to make a tackle

Same as tonight , either poor ball carry or failed pass , either way it struck the WT's player in front of the Manly player

Plays end there simple

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:32 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
Geo. wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Hobbo you need to stop trying to watch this stuff with 2 pairs of sunnies on

Take your blues glasses off , put your WT's coke bottle glasses on

Then you'll get it
I've always got my Wests Tigers glasses on .
Stop being so pig headed and watch NRL 360 FFS

Even Billy Moore said the Inglis try was a no try .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
He won't only sees what he wants to see...
Thank you Geo !
He must have been having flashbacks to Wednesday night .
Manly and Queensland do wear the same colours ...
Go figure :roll

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Them's fighting words

I'm the poor bastard that has a Skype call with my sister and her husband who is a Manly scum supporter :brick: :bawling

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8507
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:37 pm

happy tiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Geo. wrote:
"hobbo2803" wrote: I've always got my Wests Tigers glasses on .
Stop being so pig headed and watch NRL 360 FFS

Even Billy Moore said the Inglis try was a no try .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
He won't only sees what he wants to see...
Thank you Geo !
He must have been having flashbacks to Wednesday night .
Manly and Queensland do wear the same colours ...
Go figure :roll

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Them's fighting words

I'm the poor bastard that has a Skype call with my sister and her husband who is a Manly scum supporter :brick: :bawling
Fancy letting your sister date a Manly supporter mate ..
You should've intervened !!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:48 pm

True story Hobbo

My sister rang me and told me all about him not long after they first met and she said "You'll despise him , he's a Manly supporter " I went on a massive rant (lol) how he'd never be accepted into the family , he wasn't straight etc etc etc

Guess what , during his wedding speech , he brought this phone call up , she had it on speaker phone and he was in the car

And then he rubbed it in as they had won the premiership the previous season

But I'm having the last laugh , his daughter says she a Qlder and a Broncos supporter like her Mummy


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8507
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:53 pm

happy tiger wrote:True story Hobbo

My sister rang me and told me all about him not long after they first met and she said "You'll despise him , he's a Manly supporter " I went on a massive rant (lol) how he'd never be accepted into the family , he wasn't straight etc etc etc

Guess what , during his wedding speech , he brought this phone call up , she had it on speaker phone and he was in the car

And then he rubbed it in as they had won the premiership the previous season

But I'm having the last laugh , his daughter says she a Qlder and a Broncos supporter like her Mummy
You should've bombarded your niece with Wests Tigers gear from the start !!
We need more members :lol:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8507
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 20 Jun, 2015 12:03 am

happy tiger wrote:It was a knock on with the Inglis try

This crap that players go into tackles taking veiled swipes at balls is the biggest load of codswallop

Try and get this into some perspective , your playing the fastest rugby league game there is all year , 60 odd minutes into it and you've made 30 tackles and around 8-12 hit ups

You've got a ref telling you to stay on side , a fullback screaming at you to watch these blokes that you can barely see with you phireferal vision and everything else going on

That was a poor ball carry , simple as that , you don't possibly have time to think ,that someone is going to try and pass or whether or where the player will be carrying the ball by the time you get to him to make a tackle

Same as tonight , either poor ball carry or failed pass , either way it struck the WT's player in front of the Manly player

Plays end there simple
I understand quite clearly there needs to be more emphasis on ball security (you are correct) Even woods milked a penalty on Wednesday night by just dropping the ball cold !
But I don't make the rules ....

Cost of an Origin tickets $114
Jersey $160
Snacks $20
The look on GI's face when he's realised he's run for 90 meters for nothing ...............
"PRICELESS"
:roll

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 20 Jun, 2015 12:10 am

hobbo2803 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:True story Hobbo

My sister rang me and told me all about him not long after they first met and she said "You'll despise him , he's a Manly supporter " I went on a massive rant (lol) how he'd never be accepted into the family , he wasn't straight etc etc etc

Guess what , during his wedding speech , he brought this phone call up , she had it on speaker phone and he was in the car

And then he rubbed it in as they had won the premiership the previous season

But I'm having the last laugh , his daughter says she a Qlder and a Broncos supporter like her Mummy
You should've bombarded your niece with Wests Tigers gear from the start !!
We need more members :lol:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Her Uncle is a stirrer Hobbo , he won her a teddy bear on one of these grab hook games and said he wouldn't give it to her until she agreed to call it Doofus :lol:

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11743
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 20 Jun, 2015 9:39 am

Wow I'm glad I wasn't ono this Forum last night, talk about emotions running high.
People just need to be a bit more realistic with our current side, yeah we are going to get those kind of results like we did vs the Rabbits from time to time but I think this is going to take some time.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Post Reply