**Live game thread**

diedpretty

Re: **Live game thread**

Post by diedpretty » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:05 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:It's time for Robbie to come out and say that Taylor can't coach !!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Maybe Robbie needs to look at himself before Taylor - some of his decisions today were less than ordinary.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:08 pm

851 wrote:To all you JT lovers, what is it you see that I don't
I don't think anyone can defend this guy any more. He has patently lied to the fans multiple times this season in an attempt to blame his inability as a coach on previous players and coaches.

He is real bad.

We need to work on our defensive structures.

Post by 851 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:09 pm

rex2ce wrote:Never been more embarrassed to be a West Tigers supporter, we need a proper coach
Happy where are you, defend this crap I dare you, JT has got to go.
Go hard or go home

fairdinkum

Post by fairdinkum » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:09 pm

Taylor should be sacked tonight

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:09 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:Bring back Potter I say !

Genuinely agree.

Punt Taylor. Punt Farah. Beg Potter to come back and let anyone else who wants to walk leave. Start again. Instill pride back in the jersey.

fairdinkum

Post by fairdinkum » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:11 pm

MacDougall wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:Bring back Potter I say !

Genuinely agree.

Punt Taylor. Punt Farah. Beg Potter to come back and let anyone else who wants to walk leave. Start again. Instill pride back in the jersey.

Its all ok, Macdougall, This is a building year bwhahahaha

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:13 pm

diedpretty wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:It's time for Robbie to come out and say that Taylor can't coach !!!

Maybe Robbie needs to look at himself before Taylor - some of his decisions today were less than ordinary.
I agree , my love for Farah died years ago , couldn't give a rats about loyalty or him being a great club man ...only 2 more years to go mate !

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:21 pm

Billion points to Leichhardt crowd, great effort. Unfortunately if the game was played at Campbelltown or Homebush we would have 5,000 max :(
27 MT in 2nd half :( Panthers run 400 m more :(
It is hard to understand that Lovett and Hoeter are picked week after week instead of Akauola and Fine :(
We had only 2 players in attack: Tedesco and Naiqama, we badly miss Simona and Nofoaluma.
As even Blind Freddy see it, playing Lovett at center is death wish :(
Tedesco was again everywhere, Good game by Naiqama. Solid game by Woods, Galloway and Taupau.
Hoeter and Lovett are out of forms, with Kooroibete we would score 2-3 tries.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:23 pm

MacDougall wrote:
stryker wrote:
MacDougall wrote:That's it. Taylor is done. He has to go. This is the worst performance I can ever remember and I've seen some shockers. This is terrible.
Not even the worst this season
Pull your head in, it's against the worst team in the comp and we're getting flogged silly.
Calm down and pull your own in. We were far worse against Newie and the Cows.
The fact is this side is bog average further proven by our total lack of ability to cover for 1 injury. Why is everyone so surprised?

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:29 pm

stryker wrote:The fact is this side is bog average further proven by our total lack of ability to cover for 1 injury. Why is everyone so surprised?
I disagree on multiple points. Its not 1 injury. We have a couple of quality outside backs. We have Nofo, Simona and possibly Naqiama. We lost Nofo before the game and Simona during the game. That is 2 of our quality outside backs gone. All you have to do then is run it at the side where you have two defensive liabilities.

I also don't think we are as bog average as we looked. We have a potentially good forward pack. We have halves that although they aren't great they can give us some spark. We have a gun fullback.

We also have a coach who has no idea at all. He could have played Lawrence next to Richards and it mightn't have been as bad.
Last edited by stevetiger on Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:30 pm

stryker wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
stryker wrote:
MacDougall wrote:That's it. Taylor is done. He has to go. This is the worst performance I can ever remember and I've seen some shockers. This is terrible.
Not even the worst this season
Pull your head in, it's against the worst team in the comp and we're getting flogged silly.
Calm down and pull your own in. We were far worse against Newie and the Cows.
The fact is this side is bog average further proven by our total lack of ability to cover for 1 injury. Why is everyone so surprised?
Are you straight faced going to sit there and type that you think we've been worse this season, than that?

And cite games we lost by 8 and 10 against better sides?

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:38 pm

Yes and I told you which ones.

willow

Post by willow » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:39 pm

We were worse against the Cowboys, but not by much.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:43 pm

stevetiger wrote:
stryker wrote:The fact is this side is bog average further proven by our total lack of ability to cover for 1 injury. Why is everyone so surprised?
I disagree on multiple points. Its not 1 injury. We have a couple of quality outside backs. We have Nofo, Simona and possibly Naqiama. We lost Nofo before the game and Simona during the game. That is 2 of our quality outside backs gone. All you have to do then is run it at the side where you have two defensive liabilities.

I also don't think we are as bog average as we looked. We have a potentially good forward pack. We have halves that although they aren't great they can give us some spark. We have a gun fullback.

We also have a coach who has no idea at all. He could have played Lawrence next to Richards and it mightn't have been as bad.
Steve I'm only talking about what happened during the game. With Simona there we held our own. He goes down and Soward/Wallace direct all back line raids to his side where they scored ALL their points. Soon as he went down I said we're in trouble. I thought they may have adapted their game plan to fit this and they did.

Westie

Post by Westie » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:43 pm

How does Kidwell keep going under the radar, where is his criticism ??? Isn't he our defensive coach?

Post by 851 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:49 pm

InBenjiWeTrust wrote:Billion points to Leichhardt crowd, great effort. Unfortunately if the game was played at Campbelltown or Homebush we would have 5,000 max :(
27 MT in 2nd half :( Panthers run 400 m more :(
It is hard to understand that Lovett and Hoeter are picked week after week instead of Akauola and Fine :(
We had only 2 players in attack: Tedesco and Naiqama, we badly miss Simona and Nofoaluma.
As even Blind Freddy see it, playing Lovett at center is death wish :(
Tedesco was again everywhere, Good game by Naiqama. Solid game by Woods, Galloway and Taupau.
Hoeter and Lovett are out of forms, with Kooroibete we would score 2-3 tries.
That is bull, campbo gets all the outer town teams on not great time slots, and today it was 2 sydney teams on sunday arvo, and I think our 5 th loss from our last 6 games there.
Go hard or go home

Tygr

Post by Tygr » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:53 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
diedpretty wrote:

I agree , my love for Farah died years ago , couldn't give a rats about loyalty or him being a great club man ...only 2 more years to go mate !

i cant recall a good game from Robbie since that game against cowboys last year when he injured his arm. these days he seems more concerned about playing for nsw then the tigers.

also his captaincy surely has to come into question. It is clear that Woods is the leader of this pack, think its time to make him captain.

maybe we can hit 2 birds with 1 stone. JT strips the captaincy of Robbie. Robbie gets JT sacked. win win.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:54 pm

willow wrote:We were worse against the Cowboys, but not by much.
No we weren't. I'm sorry but I disagree. I was nowhere near as annoyed during that game. We had far less errors, ran for more metres. We just struggled to finish in that game. In this one we got battered, our coach made terrible decisions and 8-10 of our players had career worst performances.