Useless Side/Taylor No Idea

shane2801
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 18 times

Useless Side/Taylor No Idea

Unread post by shane2801 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:05 pm

Taylor has lost me. I thought he would do good things here but after not moving Lawrence back to the centres after Simona's injury did it for me. Even before Penrith scored I was shaking my head as to why he kept Lawrence in the 2nd row. Then the moron lost more of my respect when he finally moved Lawrence back. The horse had bolted.

I've had enough of Moses - he has nothing

Lovett - Useless

Richards - Too Old, slow & Not worth the goalkicking anymore. How he didn't score today, twice is beyond me.

Galloway - Old now useless

Hoetner - Who is he again??? Useless

Naiqama - trys but battles. A fringe first grader at best.

Brooks - He will never be the player everyone thought will be the next Johns. Has little man syndrome. Needs to be put on his backside in a fight.

I thought for all money that would win today in front of a packed Leichhardt. Again I feel for the members and every other fan who is now battling the traffic as I type this to get home.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

TIGER
Been liked: 23 times

Unread post by TIGER » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:59 pm

Actually had my first bet of the year on us today, sorry. I assumed we had our season on the line we hadn't won at leichhardt we had everything to play for, i was obviously wrong.

teddy23
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by teddy23 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:06 pm

We still cant expect massive things from Brooks and Moses there both 20 they need more time to adapt to first grade footy, i think in a few years that is when we will see the best of the pair, agree on the comments of Galloway,Richards, lovett and Hoeter though

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:08 pm

Moses the biggest love child on this Forum, are people finally waking up?
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 43 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:10 pm

foreveratiger wrote:Moses the biggest love child on this Forum, are people finally waking up?

Kids should stay in kids teams...men should play in men's teams.....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Has liked: 322 times
Been liked: 81 times

Unread post by 851 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:12 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Moses the biggest love child on this Forum, are people finally waking up?

And we should get mens coaches to coach to the NRL team.
Go hard or go home

hayesmeow

Unread post by hayesmeow » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:18 pm

Everyone at the ground and watching on TV could see that Lovett was bleeding points. Everyone but J.T.

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:20 pm

851 wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

I'm going to be honest .

We had no money for years and the best way was to tell the fans about all these hyped up potential players coming through , but reality is there is no $$$$.

Luke Brooks is not far of 50 1st Grade games and can't see him being this player Joey Johns hyped up about a few years ago .

Moses well how many pages you have ?

Everyone knows how i felt with the letting go of Austin.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

magpiecol
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by magpiecol » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:21 pm

shane2801 wrote:Taylor has lost me. I thought he would do good things here but after not moving Lawrence back to the centres after Simona's injury did it for me. Even before Penrith scored I was shaking my head as to why he kept Lawrence in the 2nd row. Then the moron lost more of my respect when he finally moved Lawrence back. The horse had bolted.

I've had enough of Moses - he has nothing

Lovett - Useless

Richards - Too Old, slow & Not worth the goalkicking anymore. How he didn't score today, twice is beyond me.

Galloway - Old now useless

Hoetner - Who is he again??? Useless

Naiqama - trys but battles. A fringe first grader at best.

Brooks - He will never be the player everyone thought will be the next Johns. Has little man syndrome. Needs to be put on his backside in a fight.

I thought for all money that would win today in front of a packed Leichhardt. Again I feel for the members and every other fan who is now battling the traffic as I type this to get home.

I agree with all that you have said. As for the players,I would throw in there Sue, Ava, Farah and the long haired second rower ( can't think of his name).

Time for changes next week.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Unread post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:33 pm

First wooden spoon coming our way!!!

shane2801

Unread post by shane2801 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:45 pm

TIGER wrote:Actually had my first bet of the year on us today, sorry. I assumed we had our season on the line we hadn't won at leichhardt we had everything to play for, i was obviously wrong.
I am in a similar boat. WT were the only leg in a 6 leg multi that let me down. I also believed with the season on the line at Leichhardt we would not only win, but win easily.

shane2801

Unread post by shane2801 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:48 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
851 wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

I'm going to be honest .

We had no money for years and the best way was to tell the fans about all these hyped up potential players coming through , but reality is there is no $$$$.

Luke Brooks is not far of 50 1st Grade games and can't see him being this player Joey Johns hyped up about a few years ago .

You could be onto something there with regards to no $$$ Forevertiger.

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:52 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
851 wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

I'm going to be honest .

Moses and Brooks? Defensively they are a terrible halves combination, one which all sides love running at. In attack? - I am still waiting to see Moses make a break apart from when he picks up a dropped opposition ball in broken play. I am also waiting to see their much vaunted combination which apparently they had when they were playing against boys in juniors and U20's. The club spent their last big CAP portion on them and now cannot buy one new player until 2017. I really believe that Wests Tigers are like a business on the verge of liquidation which deludes their customers, stock holders and employees by putting out statements such as "it's not as bad as it looks".

Twmba Tigerman

Unread post by Twmba Tigerman » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:53 pm

Absolutely filthy up this way north of the border. What was JT thinking about with the Lovett move and I thought some of our players actually gave up in the last 10 minutes. Season gone so we may as well blood a few players. Don't actually agree with the need to burn Moses and Hoeter to the scrape heap as they are both players of potential that are only doing what the Coach tells them to do. Persevere with them but a few of the others are past the use by Date, names have already been mentioned............
"Bleeding Gold Black and White" to the end.

Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by Sabre » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:58 pm

I hope whoever wins the NRL Rookie TV show signs with us.........

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 7:58 pm

Twmba Tigerman wrote:Absolutely filthy up this way north of the border. What was JT thinking about with the Lovett move and I thought some of our players actually gave up in the last 10 minutes. Season gone so we may as well blood a few players. Don't actually agree with the need to burn Moses and Hoeter to the scrape heap as they are both players of potential that are only doing what the Coach tells them to do. Persevere with them but a few of the others are past the use by Date, names have already been mentioned............
You've got your priorities wrong. We should blood a new coach ASAP.

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 43 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 8:04 pm

Newtown wrote:
Twmba Tigerman wrote:Absolutely filthy up this way north of the border. What was JT thinking about with the Lovett move and I thought some of our players actually gave up in the last 10 minutes. Season gone so we may as well blood a few players. Don't actually agree with the need to burn Moses and Hoeter to the scrape heap as they are both players of potential that are only doing what the Coach tells them to do. Persevere with them but a few of the others are past the use by Date, names have already been mentioned............
You've got your priorities wrong. We should blood a new coach ASAP.
Deadset,I don't have a problem with the players,young or old,it's the coach that sets the game plan and structures that the players have to adhere to,if heads should roll it is only one...JTs,he is the one full of promises of good things to come..just hope Im not in the retirement home when it happens...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

stevied
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by stevied » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 8:06 pm

I agree with all the player appraisals, except Naiqama. I actually think he's been very good this year. He's tough, finishes well and and is safe under pressure. Galloway is a dead set plodder and is in first grade only because of his money and 'big Keithy' following. I thought Richards was a liability in attack and defense. Why did he step a fourth time instead of straightening and scoring? And what about the lack of effort and speed in preventing the third Simmons try? Brooks is nowhere near ready to steer the side and has probably gone backwards this year while Moses regressed after his solid game last week. Obviously, we are light on talent and troops but, I have to agree that Taylor's decisions to put Lovett in the centres then stubbornly keep him there were highly questionable. It was a woeful performance in the second half but I think there were mitigating factors - the injury to Simona/Taylor's gaff, some dud ref calls and the inexperience of the team. How on Earth did they flog South 34-6....rocks and diamonds is what we are with rocks in front 10-5....

Return to “Round 16: Wests Tigers vs Penrith Panthers”