Shameful Display

Tiger In The Gong

Re: Shameful Display

Unread post by Tiger In The Gong » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 8:23 pm

Tigermama wrote:Shameful display by our coach. JT why did you wait till it was too late to replace Chris in the centre position?
Why did you play Robbie injured, when you said you wont play players if they're not 100% fit?
Why didn't you play Cherrington on the bench, knowing full well our hooker wasn't 100%?
Robbie played busted out there. Once Simona left the field, everything went haywire.
JT were was the defence, you continually are harping on about?
I had high hopes when JT became our coach, but i guess that was false hope :(
A wonderful crowd at Leichardt oval and Keiths 200 game ... If that doesnt lift the team, nothing will.
Questions must be asked of our coach and the rest of his coaching staff. :x

Because the guy is the biggest myth in the game.

His days are numbered.

Knuckles
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by Knuckles » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 8:28 pm

That really hurt today ... Went out thinking it was going to be close but we'd get home in the end. But to lose the way we did ...... Will be hard to saddle up against Parra on Monday week.

everett

Unread post by everett » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 8:39 pm

I think the players and coach should ring up everyone who attending today's game and personally apologise for pretending to be a NRL side.

Then Jason Taylor should win an Academy Award for convincing a board he was up to NRL coaching level.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 8:47 pm

We all have a hard working week only to get to the Weekend and be miserable......then Monday morning go to work only to cop it by your work colleagues .
It's a great life being a Tigers supporter at the moment and doesn't seem to be getting any better for a while to come .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

cunno

Unread post by cunno » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 8:49 pm

Shameful display by the coach not trying to fix our defence weakness once Simona went off, Badger wasn't much better, today I left about 8 minutes early which I haven't done before such was my disappointment, shameful is a good word Tigermama.

everett

Unread post by everett » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 8:51 pm

Where is our next win going to come from.???????????????????????????????

We play Parramatta next week. If Simmonds can score 4 tries against us Sami could come up with a new NRL record. most tries every scored in one match especially if Richards and Hoeter are marking him.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

Eye Of Da Tiger

Unread post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 9:07 pm

Taylor has definitely bitten off more than he can chew. I think a career in polotics would be more down his alley. His got the spin and the promises he just can't deliver. His told us all what we wanted to hear at the beginning of the season and now what we are well on track for our first wooden spoon. I have to agree with all of Tigermamas assesment ofJT today.

Why did the board sign him up for 3 years. Wow some learn by their mistakes we just keep making them.

WTDiehard
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by WTDiehard » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 9:11 pm

As each week passes we hit new lows. This team has gone to the dogs and ATM there is no team that deserves the spoon more than we do.

I really rated JT when he came onboard and we had some very good results in the trials and first few weeks of the season. But since then its been one disaster after another.

The last few weeks I haven't even watched the games and you get to the stage where you say " F EM" .......why waste my time watching that crap.

I understand that the team is young, but there is a mixture of experience there as well....the fact is we should be doing better....you cannot bread a culture of success by going backwards each year.

I thought Potter was unlucky to lose his job last year and if we are perfectly honest......we were playing better footy.

Has anyone noticed the brooks / teddy combo is virtually non existent these days.......

Football is a Business......if you have a failing business - you have no customers.......probably explains why our crowds are so poor these days.....people cant be bothered.

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 13 times

Unread post by 2041 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 9:18 pm

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:Taylor has definitely bitten off more than he can chew. I think a career in polotics would be more down his alley. His got the spin and the promises he just can't deliver. His told us all what we wanted to hear at the beginning of the season and now what we are well on track for our first wooden spoon. I have to agree with all of Tigermamas assesment ofJT today.

Why did the board sign him up for 3 years. Wow some learn by their mistakes we just keep making them.
Nah, if Australian politics is anything to go by Taylor's approach ought to be:

QUESTION: Your team was horrible today, and it really looks like you aren't competent - what's your response?
TAYLOR: PERTH! SCARY PERTH! WE WILL ALL HAVE TO MOVE TO PERTH IF I DON'T STAY IN CHARGE!
QUESTION: But that's got nothing to do with it - you just aren't doing a good job. Shouldn't you be more worried about the fact that the team you're managing is really bad?
TAYLOR: DO YOU WANT TO BE THE PERTH DEATH CULTS? WOO! BE SCARED! PERTH!
QUESTION: Could someone do a better job than you?
TAYLOR: PERTH! SEND BACK THE BOATS! PERTH!

Next day's Daily Telegraph: TAYLOR'S TIGERS STOP THE BOATS. [Tigers 6 - 54 Boats]

Tony the Tiger

Unread post by Tony the Tiger » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 9:23 pm

I agree, my verdict on Taylors selection as coach was reserved. I have not seen anything that makes me comfortable with him as our coach! We are going backwards at a great rate of knotts. The Souths win is starting to look like a massive fluke. Our much celebrated halves have produced little! They show no signs of improving, in fact look like our weak link. We let players go who are now enjoying success in other clubs. Blair and Austin to name two. How we could have done with Austins performances in games this year! He is big strong and mobile as a 5/8 and is part of the reason the Raiders are doing well. I was rapt in Tapau and so glad he is in our club, but now even he seems to be struggling and opposition. Opponents seem to be able to monster and bully our team without fear or reprisal, why is that?

Pawsandclaws
Been liked: 59 times

Unread post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 9:24 pm

An interesting article including comments from Jim Doyle regarding introducing young talent to the NRL and the difficult balancing act. The Warriors have always been a club which can buy to supplement their juniors. Perhaps this puts our efforts this year into perspective if you consider how many young players we have in our team.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/695 ... d-warriors

grahamr

Unread post by grahamr » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 9:27 pm

I reported about 5 weeks ago that we would win the wooden spoon....odds are shortening every week.
After next week we WILL be last on the ladder, have a look next Sunday night

Tony the Tiger

Unread post by Tony the Tiger » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 9:31 pm

everett wrote:Where is our next win going to come from.???????????????????????????????

We play Parramatta next week. If Simmonds can score 4 tries against us Sami could come up with a new NRL record. most tries every scored in one match especially if Richards and Hoeter are marking him.

Yes we will make Parra look like premiership contenders based on todays effort! :sign:

pacman

Unread post by pacman » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 9:40 pm

Effort was there from most. Talent and ability is lacking from most. Can't win too many games with a team of plodders. Were carrying half a team of NSW Cup players. Almost as many as Gold Coast today. They tried but lacked talent to win. We may get lucky sometimes (Souths), but until we replace a solid chunk of the roster with players with some ability and our young guns gain more exp, things look grim.

Blackpearl
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Blackpearl » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 9:55 pm

cunno wrote:Shameful display by the coach not trying to fix our defence weakness once Simona went off, Badger wasn't much better, today I left about 8 minutes early which I haven't done before such was my disappointment, shameful is a good word Tigermama.
ditto cunno, first time i have ever left leichhardt early as well, even sat right through to the bitter end of the cowboys and titans debacles but today was the last straw. it just aint good enough anymore JT. time is up !
I dislike sowfs immensely

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:22 pm

MacDougall wrote:Cherrington is already better than Farah. Seriously Farah has declined rapidly and would be one of the worst hookers in the comp now.
Garbage. Your whinging is ridiculous. He is declining but doesn't deserve the blame for today.
Last edited by stryker on Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ryanda01
Has liked: 4 times

Unread post by ryanda01 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:25 pm

Blackpearl wrote:
cunno wrote:Shameful display by the coach not trying to fix our defence weakness once Simona went off, Badger wasn't much better, today I left about 8 minutes early which I haven't done before such was my disappointment, shameful is a good word Tigermama.
ditto cunno, first time i have ever left leichhardt early as well, even sat right through to the bitter end of the cowboys and titans debacles but today was the last straw. it just aint good enough anymore JT. time is up !
When Wallace kicked the field goal, the TV went off and I retired to spend time with my family. The wife asked 'What are you doing, I thought it still had another 15 minutes' - she knew something was up.

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:44 pm

foreveratiger wrote:We all have a hard working week only to get to the Weekend and be miserable......then Monday morning go to work only to cop it by your work colleagues .
It's a great life being a Tigers supporter at the moment and doesn't seem to be getting any better for a while to come .
Lol FT... Glad i have Monday off this week... ;)

Return to “Round 16: Wests Tigers vs Penrith Panthers”