photo tweeted by triple M

Tiger In The Gong

Re: photo tweeted by triple M

Unread post by Tiger In The Gong » Mon 29 Jun, 2015 8:44 pm

Heres another couple of guys having their say

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/what-hell ... 9635615955

I know i know, its The Rugby League Week errrr, its not cool to read their stuff. Just like listening to Gallen or Tallis, or reading the Telegraph or anything Phil Rothfield.

So yeah no story here

Tigerspirit

Unread post by Tigerspirit » Mon 29 Jun, 2015 9:12 pm

Black'n'White wrote:Pretty funny thread guys.

Next training will be a recovery and video session. These two had minimum minutes, so to work on their match fitness without cooling down, fitting into the weekly training schedule and making the most of the recovery day, these guys had to do extras.

Now most games you would play at parks with decent facilities, so you probably wouldnt see this happen , there would be a half decent gym or warm up areas which arent the playing surface to get this done on.

Thanks for the laughs and blind Taylor hate. Im not defending the guy, but if you want to bag him out, at least pretend to be half rational and have half an idea.
Yeah like the one at lidcombe oval...
Your always full of cheap shots.. Go grab your black and white birdy and shove it up your back nest

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 158 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 29 Jun, 2015 9:18 pm

Tigerspirit wrote:
Black'n'White wrote:Pretty funny thread guys.

Next training will be a recovery and video session. These two had minimum minutes, so to work on their match fitness without cooling down, fitting into the weekly training schedule and making the most of the recovery day, these guys had to do extras.

Now most games you would play at parks with decent facilities, so you probably wouldnt see this happen , there would be a half decent gym or warm up areas which arent the playing surface to get this done on.

Thanks for the laughs and blind Taylor hate. Im not defending the guy, but if you want to bag him out, at least pretend to be half rational and have half an idea.
Yeah like the one at lidcombe oval...
Your always full of cheap shots.. Go grab your black and white birdy and shove it up your back nest

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Ease up mate. He was just saying have a think about the possible reasons before we all go jumping to conclusions. I personally doubt that JT would have sent the two blokes who played FA game time when there were plenty worse out there who could have used the extra training.
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Cosimo_Zaretti
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 2:07 pm

This isn't high school PE and they're not running punishment laps for bringing the wrong coloured shorts. They're professionals, even after a bad loss they go through their routines.

pHyR3

Unread post by pHyR3 » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:21 pm

does anybody remember the bulldogs game, Des had the team out there at half time doing shuttle runs no joke.

they did go on to get hammered however.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Return to “Round 16: Wests Tigers vs Penrith Panthers”